Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,000 members, 7,873,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) (57674 Views)

Keke Drivers In Maiduguri Protest, Burn Tyres Over Extortions By Police (Photos) / Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers / State With Highest Number Of Hotels And Indigenous Prostitutes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2016
justwise:

At 2am? Nah! Was far asleep then grin
Lool, I was reading your take on the topic tongue that was why I said I see you grin
Actually the promise of good life, education etc was the lies the traffickers used to use before but now Justwise those girls are not naive they know what they are going to do in Europe yes they do they are only acting ehn they promised me this and that.
I have a friend who told me she was also offered to be taken to Europe but she was in uni first year then and she refused because she knew what she was going for there no be news again, she's from the South South an Urhobo babe, she even went further to say that going to Europe is like a competition for their mums in Benin because that's where she resides because the babes go to Europe and send money to their mums regardless so she said in your vicinity where they were then if your pikin never go Europe send money for you to build house you never arrive be that.
The mums of these girls know what their daughters are going for, the girls even know what's up now, hardly do you find a naive girl lurking around now o.

1 Like

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2016
LorDBolton:

Even the boy child is guilty of same crap, everyone just believes once u land Europe or america u automatically get a job within 1hour and within a year you've made billions.

How can a nation grow when the teenagers have been conditioned by the ruling class to be useless with religion and ethnicity as it's main weapon.

U need to see the 'rush' to sell kidney some years back I mean boys were being recruited to go to Malaysia and India to sell kidney? There were soooo many willing participants that price dropped from 5m naira to around 2M dunno the price now

Worst thing is those wicked people would harvest the TWO good kidneys from the guy and replace them with ONE OR TWO bad ones
lols.

The mumu will come back not knowing he got 5years maximum to live.

This is really sad we all know that the economy is bad at moment but again most of our youth these day just want to make easy money by all means ( thanks to our political class for that ). imaging selling your kidney for money that shows how far they can go to to make easy cash including gambling with their own lives
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2016
a country where the voice of the youths are not allowed, if youths are ambassadors representing d country tinz we b beta. # am waiting for the day my lecturer will say we are d leaders of tomorrow.
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by southernbelle(f): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2016
AreaFada2:

The majority might still be from Edo for now, but it is changing fast. I watched a documentary on BBC a while back. The lady trafficked as far back as 17 year ago was not from Edo. Luckily a white guy rescued & married her. They now run a charity in Italy to rescue more women. There were clearly many non-Edo women.

On social media, there people I have known for years, who were fairly ok in 9ja: hairdressers, fashion designers, etc. I have persuaded many not to travel. Telling them asawo is what they will end up doing there. Because their stories of a "benevolent guy or lady" have looked suspicious. With a sudden interest in going abroad plus mentioning Spain or Italy. And they are from across South of 9ja. The one that did not listen and is in Italy since about 4 weeks now is from the South East. And she has never lived in Edo. I passed on the charity details to her.

When there is a problem in 9ja, instead of recognizing the danger & potential "contagion" effect of it, we focus on tribes. We forget that we share one geographical, economic & social space. Mores, norms, morality & culture are becoming more & more fluid.

God bless you, I feel it's very shallow-minded people who associate societal ills to particular tribes and refuse to see the bigger picture.

3 Likes

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by anonimi: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2016
Ishilove:
Lol. You this man and this video. Whenever I see a mention, I click on it and behold, it is anonimi quoting last year's video. cheesy cheesy

I get so many mentions from you alone grin grin

There is love in sharing na, my dear sis.
Moreover is your moniker no longer Ishilove? Abeg lef me to mention you o jare. cheesy grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Nostradamu(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2016
martineinstein:
after crossing libya desert to spain and italy,u will see their parents in edo churches giving testimony on how their kids crossed......smh

Like, for real?
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2016
This is not new for Edo girls. Even while going through this problem, these same girls will never stop prostitution. Bring them back to Nigeria and they will head to Ghana. And you will think they are crying that they were enslaved, hell NO; They are only crying that they could not balance up and gain freedom to chop alone. I know them very well, but lastly, its the government and the bad economy. If there was social welfare package, our girls would have bleeped for love and fun, now they Bleep for a living.
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2016
anonimi:

There is love in sharing na, my dear sis.
Moreover is your moniker no longer Ishilove? Abeg lef me to mention you o jare. cheesy grin tongue
They will still gather you beat shege comot for your body on top this video you keep sharing tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2016
the truth b say Nigerians dey suffer for their own country, dem still travel out dey still dey suffer meh! who go fit liberate us from dis hell? is too much for us true? who go fit help Nigerians the rich n poor with new orientation? sotey Nigerians don turn beggars finish here in italy! the disgrace is too much here. wety dey pain me more still dey come. Italy is broke. really broke no work so who risk em life pass lybia no feel say u dey come enjoy here oh na biggar sure for u here. if say I fit dey video dem to show Nigerians meh nobody go risking em life pass lybia life or die.
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2016
misscall247:
give me d money oo
biko nyem ego grin

1 Like

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by ewen: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=martineinstein post=49620636]after crossing libya desert to spain and italy,u will see their parents in edo churches giving testimony on how their kids crossed......smh[/quot

very correct. You will hear their mother shouting praise the lord the moment they recieve the call of their daughter arrival in italy.
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2016
sinceraconcept:
how do they want to approach authorities when they were subjected to voodoo rituals and sworn to remain loyal(imule). And their family members threatened to be harmed if...... Who would hear that and still approach authorities. Read well before you comment

And you were there when they were subjected to "voodoo" rituals and also know their families...... uhmmm
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2016
opulus:

my friend if you're are not in concordance with my vocal praxis. Don't be exasperated
yeye guy
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2016
Female child dey try ooo. But sometime na Ant Eye they affect them. What they are not capable of is what they want to accomplish which will always lead someone to destruction. Ladies beware.
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by riczy(m): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2016
Blame it on Bubu!
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by justwise(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
chloe7:

Lool, I was reading your take on the topic tongue that was why I said I see you grin
Actually the promise of good life, education etc was the lies the traffickers used to use before but now Justwise those girls are not naive they know what they are going to do in Europe yes they do they are only acting ehn they promised me this and that.
I have a friend who told me she was also offered to be taken to Europe but she was in uni first year then and she refused because she knew what she was going for there no be news again, she's from the South South an Urhobo babe, she even went further to say that going to Europe is like a competition for their mums in Benin because that's where she resides because the babes go to Europe and send money to their mums regardless so she said in your vicinity where they were then if your pikin never go Europe send money for you to build house you never arrive be that.
The mums of these girls know what their daughters are going for, the girls even know what's up now, hardly do you find a naive girl lurking around now o.

I think some Nigerians who travel home to show up also contribute to it, many go home to give the impression of posh life here but we know that the struggle is real here.

Yes those girls may know that they will be selling their fannies for money but they don't know the whole package, they have no clue how much they will be required to pay back or the living condition or even the job itself.
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Litmus: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
When a thing like this happens, Nigeria authorities need to be more proactive. Nigeria authorities need to collect the girls in order to assist them and investigate their circumstances. Who are these girls, where do they come from, where are their families, what is the story of their journey etc? It should not be enough for Nigeria to just throw up their hands, roll their eyes and accept the verdict of Spanish Authorities or any other foreign Authority without investigations of our own so that the practice can be ended or controlled. We should not lazily rely on investigation carried out by foreign nations because those are not as reliable as we would want since many foreign journalists and investigators act with an eye towards the financial gains that can be accrued by sensationalism. Relevant Nigerian authorities should for example return the girls we are now discussing back to Nigeria, trace their families and conduct investigations. I bet you many are not even Nigerian and while we might want to argue that their welfare should be prioritized over their current circumstances, remember that there are financial burdens involved. Nigeria is not a wealthy nation, we need for now to take care of our own. It is for financial considerations too that the Spanish, Italian and so on accept all Africa prostitutes and criminals as Nigerians. Because when the time comes, they can just save themselves money by shoving them all to Nigeria and leave us to sort it all out or just accept because we cannot be bothered.

1 Like

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
justwise:

I think some Nigerians who travel home to show up also contribute to it, many go home to give the impression of posh life here but we know that the struggle is real here.

Yes those girls may know that they will be selling their fannies for money but they don't know the whole package, they have no clue how much they will be required to pay back or the living condition or even the job itself.

you hit the nail on the head o, it's not like things are easy there but they come home to paint another appealing picture, the girls want to be like them too so they can go and come back not knowing everything that glitters isn't gold. When they get into Europe they get into prostitution and first pay money for logistics down to Europe before they are now going to pay a certain amount to be free, by implications they sleep with more than 5 men a day which is a detriment to their health, I pity them for real
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by onos217(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
watchindelta:
the truth b say Nigerians dey suffer for their own country, dem still travel out dey still dey suffer meh! who go fit liberate us from dis hell? is too much for us true? who go fit help Nigerians the rich n poor with new orientation? sotey Nigerians don turn beggars finish here in italy! the disgrace is too much here. wety dey pain me more still dey come. Italy is broke. really broke no work so who risk em life pass lybia no feel say u dey come enjoy here oh na biggar sure for u here. if say I fit dey video dem to show Nigerians meh nobody go risking em life pass lybia life or die.
Abeg try dey video them once in while, and make u display am for this platform so that others go learn.
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
onos217:
Abeg try dey video them once in while, and make u display am for this platform so that others go learn.
I go try bros. Nigerians for home need to know say tins here no easy as dem dey tink. Ashi.drug.beggars nono. I feel say Nigerians get pride b4 not on till I travel. man with two hand n two legs go dey beg na witch I no go go back to my country na force to stay Europe.
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
justwise:

if u tell Nigerian man or woman say Europe no easy em no go believe u at all. but the truth be say Europe harddd. light is very important, only 5mins light went off in my working place, everything stand still, that day i notice first thing in a country is a light. Nigerian government need to work on our light seriously. go still make things easy small. because Nigeria government still contribute to Nigerians craziness smh!

1 Like

Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by ikdiaro(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
are they complaining. think does gels are big enough to decide what dey want.
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Babayoutoomuch(f): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Donpressman:
Oga make una park well. Those girls know wetin carry them go Spain. The same stories have been there since I can remember yet everybody keep claiming ignorance. As we are typing this now some girls in Benin are making payment to enter Spain or Italy via Morocco or Libya. The girl child should respect herself and do what is right too by shunning offers that looks too good to be true in order to avoid stories that touch. The girl child should also learn to tame her greed as contentment is the key to a safe living. Or girl child brain different from boy child own? Let her use her brain abeg!

Good talk jare.The thing tire me.
The no of girls even boys going to Italy, Germany and Spain kept increasing yet feigning ignorance. They're all lawful captives.
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by horrmorr(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Who blurred these pics
Re: 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) by Tay16(f): 7:31am On Jan 25, 2017
omas1:
What I see here is greed. At 16 she should be thinking of how to develop herself either through education or learning a trade, hand work and not thinking of how to make money.
how many of these 16yr olds have you personally offered to educate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Qatar / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) / "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.