Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,179 members, 7,973,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:23 PM

She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. (8762 Views)

S / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / She Used Me And Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 25, 2016
Vikky014:
noooo....jst wanna console u by wiping your tears wt my white handkerchief tongue
tongue .... and what will u do with a white handkerchief am crying u a river....
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
noooo!!! Vikky don't, that dude is dangerous...
lol... and who are you pls??
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2016
doctorkush:
lol... and who are you pls??
am your stalker....
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by chigoizie7(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2016
doctorkush:
I met her in a bank, she is one of the cashiers and a career lady as well.got her contact, we became close and eventually friends tho she is three years older. I'm a kinda career dude and still young so I rarely go into relationships. tho I flirt, engage in "flings" but will go on ghost mode if I'm getting entangled...

well she is also crazy in her own way and she understood who I was but on a particular day while on phone with her, she told me how she felt about me and asked if we can be in a no string attached kinda relationship and "wow" ...

well two months into the relationship, Im in love with her tho I kept the feeling but I'm sure she knows.. she perfectly is what I seek in a lady,she motivates me whenever I have issues and also help financially when I'm down.

I was about telling her we should take the relationship serious when she suddenly disappeared for days, I was worried as she refused to pick my calls or reply my messages. it was then I tried contacting some close associates of her, then I was told she got engaged some days ago and will be having her white weeding tomorrow in another state...

i don't know where to start from!
I was used when am about "changing"
I don't know what to do..
I'm lost...

How the Bleep were u used?

I just hate that word "used"

Once u are out smarted, it turns to be "used"

Please erase such "used" mentality from your brain.

She didn't use u, u accepted the terms and conditions.

Why are u complaining?

I bet u wouldn't see it that way when u were playing other girls.
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
am your stalker....
well-done bro, happy stalking...
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by oluwalewis(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Vikky014:
hello u guys mistake sex for love....if a girl opens her leg for sex doesnt mean she is in love....she only wanted to get laid..wise up

Hey beautiful,from the pronounciation and spellin of both words,it's obvious they mean diff words,a lady can av sex wit any1 for fun thanks to oestrogen highness,for money-contract gurls even sleepin wit dogs bt luv grows mainly from care and other unexplainable feelins. Bn in luv for guys are set up and nemesis, i hate bn in luv bt i cant outgrow it
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by oluwalewis(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
doctorkush:
seriously, I knew I wasn't suppose to fall for her and that's y I kept it.... so Its just painful how she played me...

Surf around brother,there are more gurls out there,catch fun,the ryt bae ll come at the ryt time,kip bombin gurls wit ur bomb machine
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Vikky014(f): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
oluwalewis:

Hey beautiful,from the pronounciation and spellin of both words,it's obvious they mean diff words,a lady can av sex wit any1 for fun thanks to oestrogen highness,for money-contract gurls even sleepin wit dogs bt luv grows mainly from care and other unexplainable feelins. Bn in luv for guys are set up and nemesis, i hate bn in luv bt i cant outgrow it
alright. i understand ur point
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Vikky014(f): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
oluwalewis:

Surf around brother,there are more gurls out there,catch fun,the ryt bae ll come at the ryt time,kip bombin gurls wit ur bomb machine
dnt u think whn d right gurl came to his life he ws joking wt her feelings for him
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Vikky014(f): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
doctorkush:
tongue .... and what will u do with a white handkerchief am crying u a river....
that will b nice atleast we will use the river and strt a fish farming business
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
oluwalewis:

lol... thanks man...
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Vikky014:
that will b nice atleast we will use the river and strt a fish farming business
tongue business, business... u too like money...
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Sabren: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
no strings attached relationships
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Vikky014(f): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
doctorkush:
tongue business, business... u too like money...
lol.....evry1 like money doc....or do u hate moneydnt u knw dt 2+2 can be turned to 4million instead of jst 4....money is good oo
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sabren:
no strings attached relationships
u surprised or u just dey hear am??
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Vikky014:
lol.....evry1 like money doc....or do u hate moneydnt u knw dt 2+2 can be turned to 4million instead of jst 4....money is good oo
lol... yea sure... what tribe are you
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Vikky014(f): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
doctorkush:
lol... yea sure... what tribe are you
i'm igbo..yes we like making money wink
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
doctorkush:
I met her in a bank, she is one of the cashiers and a career lady as well.got her contact, we became close and eventually friends tho she is three years older. I'm a kinda career dude and still young so I rarely go into relationships. tho I flirt, engage in "flings" but will go on ghost mode if I'm getting entangled...

well she is also crazy in her own way and she understood who I was but on a particular day while on phone with her, she told me how she felt about me and asked if we can be in a no string attached kinda relationship and "wow" ...

well two months into the relationship, Im in love with her tho I kept the feeling but I'm sure she knows.. she perfectly is what I seek in a lady,she motivates me whenever I have issues and also help financially when I'm down.

I was about telling her we should take the relationship serious when she suddenly disappeared for days, I was worried as she refused to pick my calls or reply my messages. it was then I tried contacting some close associates of her, then I was told she got engaged some days ago and will be having her white weeding tomorrow in another state...

i don't know where to start from!
I was used when am about "changing"
I don't know what to do..
I'm lost...
you can't blame her maybe she thought you will leave her later in life due to age differences and you need to confirm if she still loves you maybe she only needs assurance you won't abandon her
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
This op self undecided
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Vikky014:
i'm igbo..yes we like making money wink
agh! no wonder... Igbo kwenu... will appreciate if u can put a pic of yourself and let me see who is behind the monicker...
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
stephenmorris:
you can't blame her maybe she thought you will leave her later in life due to age differences and you need to confirm if she still loves you maybe she only needs assurance you won't abandon her
she's married already...
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
doctorkush:
she's married already...
then forget about her sir,it will be painful but forget about her she's one just out of 4 billion
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Vikky014(f): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
doctorkush:
agh! no wonder... Igbo kwenu... will appreciate if u can put a pic of yourself and let me see who is behind the monicker...
i'm dt nurse behind you tongue
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Vikky014:
i'm dt nurse behind you tongue
oh I see, no wonder she likes money too...
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Vikky014(f): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2016
doctorkush:
oh I see, no wonder she likes money too...
i make my own money by working oo. i dnt beg niggas for money
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Vikky014:
i make my own money by working oo. i dnt beg niggas for money
I don't mean she beg dudes for money, u just need to see her face when she's yet to get paid...
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by oluwalewis(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Vikky014:
dnt u think whn d right gurl came to his life he ws joking wt her feelings for him

The gurl wanted a serious relatnshp but the guy didnt concord and acted like a cyborg because the lady came cheap and thot the lady would be his sexmate foreva. He was just adamant to acceptin that he was in luv
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by oluwalewis(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Vikky014:
alright. i understand ur point

Y is it that u ladies are problematic in nature,u ll tel a guy no expectin him to bring down the sun to show his seriousness bt if he doesnt and decides to go for anoda gurl,u say he is a cheat.
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Vikky014(f): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
oluwalewis:

Y is it that u ladies are problematic in nature,u ll tel a guy no expectin him to bring down the sun to show his seriousness bt if he doesnt and decides to go for anoda gurl,u say he is a cheat.
to b frank. i dnt understand u
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by oluwalewis(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Vikky014:
to b frank. i dnt understand u

Y do u ladies believe in hard to get even wen it's all written ova ur faces that u are interested. Not all guys r ready for ur guilder ultimate search and u gurls end up sayin the guy is a flirt without knowin that u caused it wit ur police catch ur thief
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by PerfectHeart(f): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
u said use n dumb, fear catch me

buh wait ooo OP, she suppose wait u when u don't even know where f relationship is heading to.......

both of u defined it from d beginin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Broken Relationships "the Cause" Guyz Version / Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me / Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.