Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,822 members, 7,966,046 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:57 AM

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies (79888 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 03, 2016
rosalieene:

You are indirectly talking about hateu2 okwaya
Even if NL guys keep ranting from now till tomorrow, calling girls all sorts of name, it doesn't stop and won't ever stop the fact that a whole lot of guys in the real world spends their money on girls ranging from several reasons such as been generous, love etc.
i follow u. U could follow bak or ask me to unfollow asap
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Peacetemi: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2016
universityfailu:
i like you. are you single or did i come late?
Are you gay? grin
I'm a Dude. grin grin
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by rosalieene(f): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2016
Ebuka2016:

i follow u. U could follow bak or ask me to unfollow asap
Na wa oo
So its now trade by barter
couldn't you request that I follow you back politely. well do what you want to do, IDK
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
rosalieene:

Na wa oo
So its now trade by barter
couldn't you request that I follow you back politely. well do what you want to do, IDK
oh swthrt am soo sorry i sounded rude like say na me own rudeboy record. Could u follow bak now? I will buy u iphone 7. Trust me
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by universityfailu(m): 12:09am On Oct 04, 2016
Peacetemi:

Are you gay? grin
I'm a Dude. grin grin
gross. ur moniker sounds feminine tho. sorry i thought u were a lady
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by kally01(m): 2:51am On Oct 04, 2016
Debbywills:

How much can you boast of?
So because he bought one meatpie for her. She should off her undies huh?
It's only a typical poor guy would say this. Damn! angry
ehen na u wey dey chop meat pie up nd down get something to offer.just wait der u will soon off pant
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by kally01(m): 3:00am On Oct 04, 2016
shaybebaby:
Rant of a very broke ugly brother. Come let ME buy you a nutritious meal and so you can exchange your only meat pie for free punny. lipsrsealed
for ur mind nw u don make sense oooh hw we dey sure say d money wey u dey boast about no be ur punna work for am
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by fourcraftmen: 2:01am On Jun 07, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPyLznWx05w
with all the way women package
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:11am On Jun 07, 2017
Purpletee:
lol...epic... but girls sha...this life na give and take o
I love you for this, and of course it doesn't make u a prostitute or cheap....
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ccbenny(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gbam!!!!
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by prechbills1(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2018
rosalieene:

You are indirectly talking about hateu2 okwaya
Even if NL guys keep ranting from now till tomorrow, calling girls all sorts of name, it doesn't stop and won't ever stop the fact that a whole lot of guys in the real world spends their money on girls ranging from several reasons such as been generous, love etc.

spend their money on girls " what does that statement means to you ??decent or stupid? when will ladies start spending money for guys ranging from several reasons such as been generous,love etc?

gender equality indeed undecided
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Thazard(m): 12:51am On Aug 10, 2020
bentlywills:
Which 1 is off pant again? undecided [][/]
Pant dn dy get switch? undecided undecided
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.