Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Is It Right For A Woman To Fight A Lady That Is Dating Her Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Woman To Fight A Lady That Is Dating Her Husband? (473 Views)

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Woman To Fight A Lady That Is Dating Her Husband? by Joel3(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
when I was relaxing today drinking my beer I saw a woman who drove a jeep with some girls in it harassing a lady for having an affair with her husband. they attracted crowd and calling her ashawo where she worked. they also made several attempts to beat her. they threatened her and warned her to stay clear.

well from my observations. there is no way she can stay clear just like that from a mare threats. as far as the said man keep coming to her. She can only form to the man due to her anger by the disgrace but if the man keep coming and apologies she will accept him back but end up giving the man more conditioning. the man will be the one to suffer it more and pay more dearly. from information the man is rich.

I am a man and knows what I am talking about. the woman should have settled it with her husband and not this lady because what if the man is dating several other girls? will she be fighting every other girls?
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Fight A Lady That Is Dating Her Husband? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
I can't say it is right or wrong.
One wouldn't know to what extent the side chick has pushed the madam. Personally, I would never confront/fight any mistress, except of course she brings the 'war' to my doorstep.

(1) (Reply)

Aid Worker, Who Rescued Nig 'witch Child' Wins 'world's Most Influential Person' / France Midfielder Bans His Children From Calling Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name / Big Brothers Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.