Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us (4903 Views)

Legal Set-back To Nnamdi Kanu/ipob In Abuja, A Big Blow To Biafra Struggle! / Pls Nairaland, I Don't Want To Hear Any Biafra Or Nigeria Fracas Today O. Tnx / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by anonym0us: 6:27am On Sep 24, 2016
All iPod ,iPad ,iPhone ,Biafra or whatever you tag yourself with please don't drag akwaibom into biafra we are not part of it and we will never...99% of akwaibomites do know anything about Biafra.we are busy building our great state to a greater hight so take your Biafra agitation to your slum states....

8 Likes

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by dunkem21(m): 6:29am On Sep 24, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by IDnoble1: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2016
good
Pls tell them in the iPod language that they understand.

3 Likes

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by anonym0us: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Lalasticlala do the needful...mynd44 ban those who promotes Biafra....seun delete those who include akwaibom as part of Biafra
Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by anonym0us: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2016
IDnoble1:
good
Pls tell them in the iPod language that they understand.
them just no want understand...we no want divide is DAT too much to say? Instead of fighting for resource control the clueless iPads are fighting for their selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by ishiamu(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2016
anonym0us:
Lalasticlala do the needful...mynd44 ban those who promotes Biafra....seun delete those who include akwaibom as part of Biafra

every rat n cat has an opinion now. mtchew... u don chop??

6 Likes

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by attackgat: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2016
anonym0us:
All iPod ,iPad ,iPhone ,Biafra or whatever you tag yourself with please don't drag akwaibom into biafra we are not part of it and we will never...99% of akwaibomites do know anything about Biafra.we are busy building our great state to a greater hight so take your Biafra agitation to your slum states....

Since when did people in Akwaibom elect you their spokesman? The same people who call into Radio Biafra singing and praising Biafra in Ibibio language?

Have you ever heard of the Annang man called Major General Philip Effiong?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by APCsupporter: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2016
You guys should stop worrying yourselves. If they like let them include all the 36 states into their biafra. Its just an imagination and would never ever ever ever ever ever come true

3 Likes

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by attackgat: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2016
APCsupporter:
You guys should stop worrying yourselves. If they like let them include all the 36 states into their biafra. Its just an imagination and would never ever ever ever ever ever come true

Just like Nigeria was once the imagination of Lord Lugard but it came true?

8 Likes

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by dreamworld: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2016
I have come to realize that any Wasted fool out of pain can open any God damn thread on nairaland, but bear in mind that your selfish opinion doesnt affect what happens in reality
Biafra a dna thing, biafra existed before you were born, so ur selfish opinion or any god damn propaganda cant change it

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by APCsupporter: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2016
attackgat:

Just like Nigeria was once the imagination of Lord Lugard but it came true?

Are you comparing namdi kanu or any of you with Lord Lugard?

1 Like

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2016
Gen. Philip Effiong's children with their Igbo cousins Nneka, Nkechi playing, living peacefully and happily as one Biaffran people in Southeastern Nigeria as it was called then before Afonja and hausa-fulani came to divide us. We are one people with same dna, blood, appearance, hair texture, language phonetics, same food, same traditions and culture, all different from yorubaa and hausa-fulani who look nothing like us. No amount of division will divide us!

I have dozens of pics as facts waiting for you Afonjas on every new deceptive thread you open on Biaffra. We are prepared for you people...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2016
The name BIAFRA is the problem. It's BIAFRA if it's only the SE....but if you must include SS or others then IPOD must change the name to Southern Nigeria maybe..... and also seek the people's consent otherwise it's stealing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Take it or leave it.... Nigeria is one and can only break with dialogue and agreement

1 Like

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by attackgat: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2016
APCsupporter:

Are you comparing namdi kanu or any of you with Lord Lugard?

No, how can you compare the two? Nnamdi is a freedom fighter, Lugard came to imprison everyone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2016
grin
Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by APCsupporter: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
attackgat:

No, how can you compare the two? Nnamdi is a freedom fighter, Lugard came to imprison everyone.

Lol freedom fighter!!

Nelson Mandela part II loadinggrin

1 Like

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
yes it is not but Dr philip effiong jnr thinks differently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdA00rAu6YU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by proeast(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
attackgat:

Since when did people in Akwaibom elect you their spokesman? The same people who call into Radio Biafra singing and praising Biafra in Ibibio language?

Lol, dont mind the fool, most of them are scared stiff that the Biafran emancipation struggle is growing like wild fire in the harmattan. Afonjas & Almajiris are busy running from pillar to post, instigating people of Niger Delta & even turning to imposters just to make it look like they are against Biafra. Igbos have made it clear that nobody is being forced to join Biafra, it is a project of like minded people in the East & South with resource control & equal rights to all citizens. Many Akwa Ibom people are even more fanatic about Biafra than some Igbos!!! Does everybody in the East & Niger Delta support Biafra?? Answer is NO but does majority support it Answer is YES!!!! Anybody in doubt should support referendum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by anonym0us: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
attackgat:

and they made u dia spokesman? Take ur useless and worthless Biafra shittt outta my state..those calling are not akwaibom but iboz

2 Likes

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by anonym0us: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
dreamworld:
I have come to realize that any Wasted fool out of pain can open any God damn thread on nairaland, but bear in mind that your selfish opinion doesnt affect what happens in reality
Biafra is in a dna thing, biafra existed before you were born, so ur selfish opinion or any god damn propaganda cant change it

who's effiong? Mtchewww he's not recognized in akwaibom...he's not remembered anywhere..
akwaibom is not Biafra...dem born Una well put flag anywhere youths go lynch Una ....nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by anonym0us: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
proeast:
Lol, dont mind the fool, most of them are scared stiff that the Biafran emancipation struggle is growing like wild fire in the harmattan. Afonjas & Almajiris are busy running from pillar to post, instigating people of Niger Delta & even turning to imposters just to make it look like they are against Biafra. Igbos have made it clear that nobody is being forced to join Biafra, it is a project of like minded people in the East & South with resource control & equal rights to all citizens. Many Akwa Ibom people are even more fanatic about Biafra than some Igbos!!! Does everybody in the East & Niger Delta support Biafra?? Answer is NO but does majority support it Answer is YES!!!! Anybody in doubt should support referendum.
iboz are gorillas chest beaters...so anybody against Biafra automatically becomes Yoruba and Hausa ....big fools

3 Likes

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by attackgat: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
anonym0us:
and they made u dia spokesman? Take ur useless and worthless Biafra shittt outta my state..those calling are not akwaibom but iboz

I suggest you go and read history well. Ibibio people are even more Biafran than Igbos. It is them that live by the "Bight of Biafra" if you know what that means. But don't worry, everyone will have a chance to vote where they belong in a referendum. When that time comes, you can urge your people to vote to remain in Nigeria. But until then, you remain a lone voice shouting for nothing. That is if you are not another Yoruba man masquerading as someone from Akaibom

5 Likes

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by victorvezx(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
attackgat:

I suggest you go and read history well. Ibibio people are even more Biafran than Igbos. It is them that live by the "Bight of Biafra" if you know what that means. But don't worry, everyone will have a chance to vote where they belong in a referendum. When that time comes, you can urge your people to vote to remain in Nigeria. But until then, you remain a lone voice shouting for nothing. That is if you are not another Yoruba man masquerading as someone from Akaibom.

2 Likes

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by HurtgenForest: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
'We SS' people again

1 Like

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by IdeeEsperanza(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
This will never make FP. So I'm not commenting.
Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by id911(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
anonym0us:
who's effiong? Mtchewww he's not recognized in akwaibom...he's not remembered anywhere..
akwaibom is not Biafra...dem born Una well put flag anywhere youths go lynch Una ....nonsense

I'm very sure this person is not from Akwa Ibom where i come from. I am 100% sure you are an impostor. Leave igbos alone let them chat their own course, this country hate them.

Close this useless thread let this toddler who opened this thread go and do his homework
Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by SlayerSupreme: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
You people are commenting on psychia-escapee thread. You all got time o.
Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by jneutron4000: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
dreamworld:
Biafra is in a dna thing, biafra existed before you were born, so ur selfish opinion or any god damn propaganda cant change it

see this video and learn. https://www.facebook.com/theafricaarchive/videos/832506310183787/
Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by Doghari: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
The yorubamudeen OP got serious brain-crushing knocks on his head. Exactly what he deserves.

I like the my fellow Biafrans are arguing with pictures and hard fact. This glaring facts are what the gworo-crushing, brown-toothed hausa/fulani and their subservient lackeys in Afonjaland wants us to turn a blind eye to.

Did anyone notice that Akwa-Ibom/Calabar were called South-east (their correct geographical location) in that Effiong children's pics.

Where is BiafraudExposed the illiterate, let him come and tell us that these pictures and facts are fraud while the opposite is the real deal.
grin grin grin
Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by anonym0us: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Doghari:
The yorubamudeen OP got serious brain-crushing knocks on his head. Exactly what he deserves.

I like the my fellow Biafrans are arguing with pictures and hard fact. This glaring facts are what the gworo-crushing, brown-toothed hausa/fulani and their subservient lackeys in Afonjaland wants us to turn a blind eye to.

Did anyone notice that Akwa-Ibom/Calabar were called South-east (their correct geographical location) in that Effiong children's pics.

Where is BiafraudExposed the illiterate, let him come and tell us that these pictures and facts are fraud while the opposite is the real deal.
grin grin grin
I'm Yoruba now because I hate yeeboz ? Thunder fire your obesity brain ...take your shit full Biafra outta akwaibom we no want Una ooooh na by force to be Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
anonym0us:
[s]I'm Yoruba now because I hate yeeboz ? Thunder fire your obesity brain ...take your shit full Biafra outta akwaibom we no want Una ooooh na by force to be Biafra[/s]

Afonja

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Biafra: Kanu Grant's Interview To BBC; Speaks Tough (watch Video) / ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi / Uli Airport - A Symbolic Shrine Of Biafran Resistance By Francis Elekwachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.