Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,536 members, 7,968,523 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:50 AM

20 Home Workers Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 20 Home Workers Needed (471 Views)

Workers Needed Urgently In Lagos / Sales Workers Needed In Abuja / Data Entry Workers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Home Workers Needed by princeimma: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2009
Are you a student and you are wondering what future holds for you?
Or are you a graduate with jobthat you wake early and get back to bed late with no time for yourself and yours despite the little pay?
Or you ahve no job?

Here is the solution

20 homeworkers needed.
You choose the time you fit in to work and you get paid for this time of yours.

I have a 12 in 1 package with 7 bonusesn for you to explore. Believe it you can't do them for a month without your friends knowing that there is a distinct change in your life.

PLUS

I came across a site on sept 28 and I signed up.
I was told to do one little job that you can't just think of (not to pay any money) and this morning I receive a 240Gig Laptop with printer and scanner all for free.
Am adding this wonderful discovery with my 12 in 1 bumpa pack.
Even if it will just be you getting the package and sign up with this latest discovery and get this system for free in 2 weeks, you've made your day from just a bonus.

So, what are you waiting for? Contact me and I'll give you the detail of this package and you just need to buy 1hr in a cafe and the next two weeks you'll get the laptop free delivered to your home address and you will use it for the actual package.
And don't forget, I will only respond to just 20 people.

To your success
Odunayo Adesola
Re: 20 Home Workers Needed by emmarich(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hi, I'm interested in the package and especially the Laptop site, what should I do? Emmanuel Richard 08036461108 fejioaks@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

]for Your Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Child Dedications And Events / Mobile Church Manager Is Filling Peoples Pockets With Money / Bridal Gowns For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.