Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,464 members, 7,897,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Top 5 Short Nigeria Celebs That Girls Will Love To Date - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Short Nigeria Celebs That Girls Will Love To Date (1290 Views)

Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" / See Top 10 Celebs That Have Been Raped ; #1 Will shock You! / See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Short Nigeria Celebs That Girls Will Love To Date by dhakingpin(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2016
As you know dating short guys na wahala, so even dating Tall guys will tear you a neck muscle or you either stick to wearing heels when you are out on a date. But for girls that are looking for short guys, some of Niger Celebrities are the perfect macth.

Not only they have the right lengthy but also they are hard work and rich aswell.

This following celebs are short girls dream date let’s start!!!

1. MI Abaga
Arguably MI Abaga is the most shortest Nigeria music act, but he have one thing in common, whenever he grabs the mich he spit fire .

Re: Top 5 Short Nigeria Celebs That Girls Will Love To Date by dhakingpin(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2016
2. Wizkid

By now I think there is no one in Nigeria that does not know Ayo Balogun Starboy, he should be called ladies man cause we’ve seen him with several beautiful ladies, I think he is a perfect macth for short ladies

Re: Top 5 Short Nigeria Celebs That Girls Will Love To Date by dhakingpin(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2016
3. Korede Bello

The Mavins superstar is blessed with great stature they ladies will surely go gaga for!!!
Continue: http://karavibes.com.ng/top-5-short-nigeria-celebs-that-girls-will-love-to-date/

Re: Top 5 Short Nigeria Celebs That Girls Will Love To Date by paschal47(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2016
MI Abaga most shortest Nigerian act,

OP who is your English teacher?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Star, Adunni Ade Turns Bus Conductor [PICS] / Comedienne, Emmanuella Stars In International Movie “survive And Die” – PHOTOS / Who Else Noticed This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.