Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,430 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

Defendants Fail To Appear In Court Over 11-year-old Girl's Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Defendants Fail To Appear In Court Over 11-year-old Girl's Death (570 Views)

Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate / Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs / 11-year-old Boy Fakes Kidnapping So Parents Will Miss Teacher Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Defendants Fail To Appear In Court Over 11-year-old Girl's Death by timbuktu1: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
More at source

[img]http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg&STREAMOID=b68sEGI0sDnH3MXYi$BMtS6SYeqqxXXqBcOgKOfTXxTgrfMIE9amARJ0bfAl7Sb$nW_PgxgftuECOcfJwS6Jtlp$r8Fy$6AAZ9zyPuHJ25T7a9GKDSxsGxtpmxP0VAUyHL6IDcZHtmM2t7xO$FHdJG95dFi6y2Uma3vSsvPpVyo-[/img]

Yesterday, at the Federal High Court in Abeokuta, neither the Faith Academy in Otta, Ogun State and the 16 other defendants, nor their counsels showed up to defend themselves on charges of complicity in the death of 11-year-old Morenike Arulogun, who died of cerebral malaria in 2008.

The sitting Judge, B. I. Molokwu, was surprised that no member of the defence party was present for the hearing of the preliminary objection they had submitted to the court in late September, 2009. She adjourned the case to allow for another notice of hearing to be served the defendants. "We will give them time to appear.

The defendants will be served with fresh notices. I am doing this because I don't want anyone to accuse me of not giving them fair hearing. The case is adjourned to Friday, October 30, 2009," the judge said,
Re: Defendants Fail To Appear In Court Over 11-year-old Girl's Death by posakosa(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2009
Isn't that Oyedepo's school.    lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

they are probably fasting and praying about the case and are yet to hear from god, I won't be surprised if the judge sees a large sum amount in her bank account.
Re: Defendants Fail To Appear In Court Over 11-year-old Girl's Death by candylips(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
^^^ na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Swine Flu: Lagos Says No Vaccine, As Eight Test Positive / Buy Into Citiview Estate Arepo At A Promo Price / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.