Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex (2609 Views)

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them / Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex by topzttst(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2016
1. She Doesn’t Have A Good Record Ladies, are you aware that guys make research before wooing you? Ooooh yes !!! They might ask quite a few numbers of people who know you well but may not be in talking terms with you. When he gets a negative report like, that babe sure gan oooooo, na so she dey park men up and down.. My dear, to be frank, if he doesn’t have church mind, he will also want to mark register cheesy

2. She’s Deceitful Who likes to mingle with a deceitful lady ? A lady who deceives a guy with padded bra and pant will definitely bite her fingers at the end of the day. If he later gets to know that your bosoms and buttocks are as flat as 2B exercise book, never blame him if he dumps your a ss aftermath of love making...Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/reason-guys-dump-ladies-after-sex.html

Re: Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex by chocolateme(f): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2016
Eziokwu?
That guy must be a prostitute.. he did not ask about her before sex until after sex. He is a slowpoke.

I blame the ladies for the second point.
Re: Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex by topzttst(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2016
cc ; lalasticlala , tosyne2much
Re: Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex by oshinadekunle(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
good name is better than gold and silver
Re: Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex by topzttst(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nhice
Re: Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
i see! undecided #crap

There is no "decent" reason to justify such behavior
Generally we men look at "some" women as a "place" to relieve ourselves physically. "females are like latrines, sperm toilet bowls."
if it were not for a need to relieve ourselves physically then we have no need for women. (blame nature)

common reasons:
*He has a serious girlfriend and the girl he slept with! isnt "worth" the distraction!
*The experience was terrible!
*She is demanding(in most cases he will promise you something and disappear)
*He want to prove a point to his friends( i am guilty of this one) "i just want to have had sex with you." For me, it is scoring or notching the belt to see how many females i can have sex with. # i know childish right cool
*The girl talks too much

Just stay single till you are ready to marry! #Kobayashi Maru scenario

6 Likes

Re: Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex by YorubaDemon(m): 12:14am On Sep 25, 2016
As a Yoruba demon! We just eat and clean mouth
Re: Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex by numericalguy(m): 2:30am On Sep 25, 2016
chocolateme:
Eziokwu?
That guy must be a prostitute.. he did not ask about her before sex until after sex. He is a slowpoke.

Why are you so pained. Is there an experience you would like to share with us. Just let it out.
Re: Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex by chigoizie7(m): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2016
chocolateme:
Eziokwu?

Haba, the guy wan also collect from the cheerful giver nah
Re: Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex by YorubaDemon(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2016
chigoizie7:

Haba, the guy wan also collect from the cheerful giver nah
she just dey provoke
Re: Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex by YorubaDemon(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2016
bbmpin:
i see! undecided #crap

There is no "decent" reason to justify such behavior
Generally we men look at "some" women as a "place" to relieve ourselves physically. "females are like latrines, sperm toilet bowls."
if it were not for a need to relieve ourselves physically then we have no need for women. (blame nature)

common reasons:
*He has a serious girlfriend and the girl he slept with! isnt "worth" the distraction!
*The experience was terrible!
*She is demanding(in most cases he will promise you something and disappear)
*He want to prove a point to his friends( i am guilty of this one) "i just want to have had sex with you." For me, it is scoring or notching the belt to see how many females i can have sex with. # i know childish right cool
*The girl talks too much

Just stay single till you are ready to marry! #Kobayashi Maru scenario
i am a yoruba demon and i endorse this message
Re: Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex by oshikoyaodemi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lol
Re: Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex by Damilolababy(f): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

PRE-WEDDING PHOTOSHOOT Of My Colleague.. / What Kind Of Pre Wedding Photoshoot Is This? / Single People Of Nairaland, Why Are You Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.