Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,246 members, 7,887,700 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) (39064 Views)

Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) / Man's Hand Amputated In Edo By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by uniogid: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
Me, driving this thread to front page like:

grin
grin grin u ehn copy copy uncle
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Jacks14: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Chaiii Buhari & Dogara have technically sneak sharia law in (biafra land) Akwa ibom
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by edunwosu(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
The Same Treatment Awaits Patience Jonathan And Her Avengers Trainee!

Hypocrite. Smh
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by esosuo2: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dis recession time hu mistake thief one cup of garri na hanging tins oh, while others are stealin billion dis guy has lost an arm for t.v dat cud even be old model its a piry undecided
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by greggng: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
I think that is better than burning him alive. On a more serious note this is primitive and babarictomqanon
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Your night mare grin how I wish you know your god buhari also sponsored BH and that an attack on BH is an attack on the North. And that Aisha buhari sells the forex too. Your Buratai is also a super saver grin
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by banmee(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
waternogeteneny:
This treatment is reserved for big thieves like IBB, Buhari and OBJ abroad in Europe and US.

That is y their country is the way it look. A common thief that could have been jailed and forgotten until he has enough sense to be released back into society.

Wat use is he to society now? Begging?

That is not why their country is the way it is.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by rusher14: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ini9:

Who are u?! I have freedom of speech! Nd u can't deny me dat! Kip supporting dem okay. When was d last tym u had 3 square meal? I guess dat was during GEJ tenure.

And before GEJ he never ate 3 square meals?

Not everybody's case is like yours.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by brojoshua: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Why those who stole billions of Nigeria's money are going about freely and even as gods and some people are even threatening to cause trouble if the looters are touched or challenged or harassed or arrested and prosecuted. Are they not hypocrites, they cut the hand of one who stole TV but are threatening to cause trouble if the one or ones who looted and stole millions of dollars of their common wealth are arrested and prosecuted. Children of corruption and perverse people and generation.
But let there be just and true justice in Nigeria.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Karo1212: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
the world is wicked......they cut off HIS right hand as if THEY haven't steal anything before.....

John 8:7 :When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Immarshall:
It seems to me these southerners who claim to be so civilized are actually more barbaric than the northerners, yet quick to always associate evil deeds with northerners despite jungle justice being a daily occurrence over there in the "south". If i wanted to be a tribalist, i would've posted that zuma pic with this post .
You see your life?, if it is crime, people like you will generalise. Why not say south south or [b]Niger Delta [/b]this time. Una divide and rule strategy for south is only for fools and don't hold sway when the chips are down.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by usmyak: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
If this acts was carried out in the Northern part, UN , Human rights, civil societies and the online warriors by now the sky would be their starting point in terms of castigatings the religion and the people.

1 Like

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
On this I believe AKWA IBOM.

NO THIEF is spared in AKS..

I love AKWA-IBOM
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
then by now no northerner or obasanjo will still have hand left undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by delivryboy: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Imagine this happened in Kano

1 Like

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by AreaFada2: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Boko legal system don reach yonder? shocked
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by planetx: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nigerians deserve their wicked and heartless leaders I pray to God that they continue to steal you bastards blind and put you morons and your children in perpetual poverty and I also pray to get into a political office so I can steal as much as possible from you clowns. Keep on cutting off the hands of petty thieves and burning people alive and the curse of the most HIGH will never depart from that land.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Explorers(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
God help this continent.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Danmaiduguri(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=Kenechi1 post=49638094]Blame Buhari[/quote

if this were to happen in d north christians will shout out " Sharia" and insult Islam as they like. but thank God it happened in The south.
They followed the bible law Gospel of Mattew 5:30 If your hand make you to commit sin. Cut it off bcoz it is better to loose a body part than to go to hell.

Am not supporting what they did but atleast they should have let him cut his hands by himself rather than saving him from hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Danmaiduguri(m): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
nextprince:
Dem don start sharia ni? Just asking .

They followed the bible Sharia In Gospel of mattew 5:30 If ur hand make u to commit sin. cut it off bcox is better to lose a hand than to go to hell.
They just saved him from hell fire.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Vectormike(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Visit greatbuzz.mywapblog.com for cool stuffs.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by nextprince: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Danmaiduguri:

They followed the bible Sharia In Gospel of mattew 5:30 If ur hand make u to commit sin. cut it off bcox is better to lose a hand than to go to hell.
They just saved him from hell fire.
Lol. Matt 5:30; "And if ur right hand causes u to sin, cut it off and throw it away" But the Bible did not say he should be helped to cut it off na cool.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by toofit007: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
BREAKING: Niger Delta Militants bombs Bonny export line
8 hours ago
SHARE THIS NEWS!
Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Email
– Rampaging militant group, Niger Delta Avengers have bombed the Bonny 48 inches crude oil export line
– Avengers said they cannot be continuously fooled adding that the government cannot justify the indiscriminate targeting of Niger Delta youths while glorifying on these victimization of law abiding citizens of the region
The Niger Delta Avengers
Rampaging militant group, Niger Delta Avengers have bombed the Bonny 48 inches crude oil export line.
According to the militants in a statement issued on its website, it strike team took out the export line at about 8:40pm on Friday, September 23.
Avengers said the action is a signature to “the over dramatization of the so-called dialogue and negotiation process on the side of President Muhammadu Buhari and his government.”
READ ALSO: Niger Delta Avengers to return? – Edwin Clark group warns Osinbajo
In a statement signed by Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo, it spokesperson, the group said “since, the cessation of hostilities and the commitment of the PAN Niger Delta Elders and stakeholders team, the Nigerian government and her agents are turning the expectations of the Niger Delta to shameful scenes obtainable in Nollywood acts and as well intimidations, blackmails and continuous profiling of Niger Delta sons and daughters. This is only a wake up call; we may not have other way to say it better.
The avengers said it is still in favour of the dialogue and negotiations process “but we are warning against ” the peace of our time! We want the peace with honour”.
“We will resist all actions undermining the ceasefire from side of the government and it security agents/ agencies. The world is watching, time is running against the Nigerian state; while we were promised that the concerns of Niger Delta will be addresses once a truce is declared, the activities of the government and her agents are not assuring enough, there has been no progress and no breakthrough.
Avengers said they cannot be continuously fooled adding that the government cannot justify the indiscriminate targeting of Niger Delta youths while glorifying on these victimization of law abiding citizens of the region.
Meanwhile, Nigerians are surprised about the attack carried out the Niger Delta Avengers.
9h
Mudoch Agbinibo @AgbiniboND
Bonny 48inches Crude Oil Export Line is Down
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
see as them use his hand practice sharia law for that matter... the person way give am that short sleeve deserve an award.... but make I ask oooo.... when are we going to start butchering those corrupt politicians dis way ? Nigeria youths are useless and cowardice, steal penny and get instant jungle beating but stole billions and get a national award
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by maasoap(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ini9:
If they can chop of his right hand for stealing just a TV set, den tinubu,amaechi,Buhari's wife,buratai,oshiomole etc dia heads deserves to be chopped off.
Wailer you be, I dey sure.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by rabzy01: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
So all this while, people for Biafra dem they want implement sharia for yonder?

Abi na biblical law them dey implement?

grin grin grin
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by oniluuu(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
I ain't against jungle justice.. it should be meant for the politicians and not the common man.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by ikemesit4477: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
says who?
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by beasty: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
some of them who cut his hand off are thieves aswell..
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by diva90: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
My goodness shocked
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Akinaukwa: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Judgement has already been passed, twill remain inedilible throughout his lifetime.
Re: Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) by Timbuktu14(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lord have mercy!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri / Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.