Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,745 members, 7,965,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:33 PM

A Plea To The Pope. MORE OF SATANS SECRETS, EXPOSED. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Plea To The Pope. MORE OF SATANS SECRETS, EXPOSED. (610 Views)

Catholic Bishop Reacts To Patrick Edet's Resignation: "The Pope Must Hear This" / Okorocha Tells Priests & Laity In Ahiara Diocese To Obey The Pope’s Directive / Bishopric crisis: Mbaise Catholics say no to the Pope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plea To The Pope. MORE OF SATANS SECRETS, EXPOSED. by daviddext: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
"His [God's] dominion is an everlasting dominion, and His Kingdom is from generation to generation...I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the KING OF HEAVEN." (Daniel 4:37)

Because the wife of a king is called a QUEEN, I plead, by God's mercy, with the pope and all Roman Catholics to understand that Jehovah denies every claim of Him having a wife(a queen). While I was a pius president of the altar-boys in a catholic church, I would weep during meditations of Christ's sufferings. I was not in any way pressured by a humanbeing to stop idolizing Mary by my words or deeds and to stop holding on to the about 30% unbiblical-traditions of the church. It was God who pressured me until I finally yielded to Him. I found out that neither protestantism nor catholism are certificates to heaven but "living by EVERY WORD OF GOD"-what Jesus reaffirms to Satan. Be born of the Holy Spirit. He must be our Word to live by.

(Check my previous helpful post on the "QUEEN OF HEAVEN".)

Hallelujah!
Nwaokolo C. Da
Re: A Plea To The Pope. MORE OF SATANS SECRETS, EXPOSED. by Pidggin(f): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
daviddext:
"His [God's] dominion is an everlasting dominion, and His Kingdom is from generation to generation...I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the KING OF HEAVEN." (Daniel 4:37)

Because the wife of a king is called a QUEEN, I plead, by God's mercy, with the pope and all Roman Catholics to understand that Jehovah denies every claim of Him having a wife(a queen). While I was a pius president of the altar-boys in a catholic church, I would weep during meditations of Christ's sufferings. I was not in any way pressured by a humanbeing to stop idolizing Mary by my words or deeds and to stop holding on to the about 30% unbiblical-traditions of the church. It was God who pressured me until I finally yielded to Him. I found out that neither protestantism nor catholism are certificates to heaven but "living by EVERY WORD OF GOD"-what Jesus reaffirms to Satan. Be born of the Holy Spirit. He must be our Word to live by.

(Check my previous helpful post on the "QUEEN OF HEAVEN".)

Hallelujah!
Nwaokolo C. Da

The Bible you quote is from the Catholic Church. She is honored and not worshipped
Re: A Plea To The Pope. MORE OF SATANS SECRETS, EXPOSED. by daviddext: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:

The Bible you quote is from the Catholic Church. She is honored and not worshipped
OH, I AM SORRY TO OFFEND YOU. IF I HAD KNOWN THAT MOSES, ISAIAH, JEREMIAH, DANIEL AND KING DAVID YEARNED TO BECOME CATHOLIC CHRISTIANS(CHRIST-LIKES) OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE I WOULDN'T HAVE SHARED THESE HOLY SPIRIT- INSPIRED WORD[SCRIPTURE] WITH YOU.
It is quite that unfortunate the saints mentioned above, in thier days on earth, never heard of the word "Roman empire" when God led them to write most of the scriptures contained in the Bible.
(thinking)....it may be that John the Baptist, the last prophet for the Messiah, or Paul said they were Roman-Catholics

I have assignment to do;to search God's undying word for the Spirit's truth which even Satan couldn't beat in the desert.
THE BODY OF CHRIST IS ONE AND CATHOLIC(UNIVERSAL). (see 1Corinthians12:12,27 , Colossians 3:10-11)

Pride made the Roman Empire claim having the only catholic church. They still claim to be.
Re: A Plea To The Pope. MORE OF SATANS SECRETS, EXPOSED. by daviddext: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
LET THIS WORDS STICK.

"Just as YAWEH inspired His saints to write the scriptures by His Spirit, so did He inspire His saints to compile them into the Holy Book-of-books, the Holy Bible."

The Spirit-inhabited saints,which I am one, whose predecessors accomplished the God-given job of holy-scripture writing and compilation are still all termed catholics because the Spirit of Christ in them is one-He is Catholic.

The word "CATHOLIC CHURCH" in the Apostles creed or the Nicene creed strictly means "UNIVERSAL CHURCH" and were not composed to mean "ROMAN UNIVERSAL CHURCH" as in "ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH"

I AM NO LONGER OF THE IDOLATROUS "ROMAN EMPIRE CATHOLIC CHURCH"

I AM SIMPLY A PART OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, CHRIST ONE BODY. (See what I mean in John10:16 , John17:20)
Re: A Plea To The Pope. MORE OF SATANS SECRETS, EXPOSED. by analice107: 1:14am On Sep 25, 2016
Pidggin:

dead meat. The Bible is from the Catholic Church? Really?

Oh Wait, Moses was a Catholic, Apostle Paul was also a Catholic.

Jehovah Lord help this man.
Re: A Plea To The Pope. MORE OF SATANS SECRETS, EXPOSED. by daviddext: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2016
analice107:

dead meat. The Bible is from the Catholic Church? Really?

Oh Wait, Moses was a Catholic, Apostle Paul was also a Catholic.

Jehovah Lord help this man.

God's complaint about this people is not that they refuse to seek Him. They really try to. The complaint is they belittle the Holy scriptures, compressing it into booklets or pamphlets, hence ignoring essential parts.Believe me,for 6years I was thought the 10-commandment and basic church doctrines from booklets. THEY ARE SPIRITUAL PACEBLOS!

The Holy Spirit, now my great teacher, had mercy on me by showing me these commandments from the Bible. He showed me how bowing 'Catholics' break the 1st commandment through the ORIGINAL 2nd.
HOW?
Deutronomy 5:7-10 contains two commandments but these Idolatrous 'ROMANS' accepted only the 1st(vs7) and rejected the 2nd(vs8-10) because of its meaning; the word OR/NOR in vs9 CONDEMNS THEM.To coverup their mess,they divided the 10th into two(vs21)-SATAN'S TACTIC
Re: A Plea To The Pope. MORE OF SATANS SECRETS, EXPOSED. by analice107: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
daviddext:

God's complaint about this people is not that they refuse to seek Him. They really try to. The complaint is they belittle the Holy scriptures, compressing it into booklets or pamphlets, hence ignoring essential parts.Believe me,for 6years I was thought the 10-commandment and basic church doctrines from booklets. THEY ARE SPIRITUAL PACEBLOS!

The Holy Spirit, now my great teacher, had mercy on me by showing me these commandments from the Bible. He showed me how bowing 'Catholics' break the 1st commandment through the ORIGINAL 2nd.
HOW?
Deutronomy 5:7-10 contains two commandments but these Idolatrous 'ROMANS' accepted only the 1st(vs7) and rejected the 2nd(vs8-10) because of its meaning; the word OR/NOR in vs9 CONDEMNS THEM.To coverup their mess,they divided the 10th into two(vs21)-SATAN'S TACTIC

I grew up there, God saved me from Babylon the great. I thank God for your salvation.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/09/16 / Sovereignty Overrules Our Mistakes!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/11/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.