Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,914 members, 7,949,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG (27095 Views)

2018 Budget: FG Votes N5.30bn For Grazing Reserve Development / We Are Using Recovered Looted Funds To Finance 2017 Budget – FG / 2017 Budget: FG To Spend N100m On Kitchen Utensils For Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Olukat(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by anonimi: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Is this not madness

Yes it is for normal people.
For Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC zombies, DullardPoo can do no wrong, hence borrowing again is all good.
Aisha Halliburton rice and salad never finish for their belle. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Pavarottii(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:

http://punchng.com/sale-national-assets-needed-fund-2016-budget-fg/

APC are a bunch of scammers!They plan on selling National Assets to fund the 2016 budget. Will they sell Nigerians into slavery to fund the 2017 Budget?This is the problem with Africans and the black man, inherently corrupt and short sighted.
Behind the scenes the arrangement has already been concluded and the price tag of $15 billion re-echoed by Dangote and CBN Governor Emefiele for the assets has been finalised.The conspiracy is now in the next stage to implement to sale regardless of the fact most Nigerians oppose it,that is why Buhari wants Emergency powers.
The money Dangote,Saraki,Wale Tinubu,David Mark that was exposed they were hiding in Panama Central America earlier this year through briefcase companies in the leaks to avoid paying taxes and storing their loot will be used to purchase the assets at rock bottom prices.
Ur head is there; carry on my brother.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Oludrex(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2016
2016 budget??

2 Likes

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by linsa01(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2016
Nigeria for sale.

1 Like

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by adilbee(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Dangote suggested "Sell the National Assets".
The next day, Senate President Saraki supports him.
The next day, many Law Makers endorsed it.
The next day, your Governors (All of them) approved it.
Next day, Baba will Sign it.
Next day, Dangote and other vultures will buy it all. (Refineries, Airports, Seaports, Express Roads, Stadiums, Educational institutions, Hospitals, Dams, Federal Secretariat etc)
Next day, you'll then discover it is actually your Law Makers and Governors that bankrolled the payment.
Next day, you'll find out it was the politicians that mandated Dangote to speak out so it will appear like a sound business idea.
Next day, you'll be told that just like the ones OBJ sold, the money has gone into private pocket.
Next day, you'll start again the self deception that APC is different from PDP.
Next day you'll Change your loyalty to a "New Party" formed by the "Same old Politicians" and quarrel with all your friends who will not support you.
Next day, they win and the cycle continues.
Next day...

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by juman(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2016
The useless apc government.

1 Like

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Pavarottii(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2016
blueto:
Lalasticlala, are you seeing the ominous and wanton decisions of this govt?? angry
My Oga and his grammar is here.

I recognise u sir. smiley.

APC is a demonic party sent to punish us for seeing white and choosing black.

No plans on going out on recession. From borrowing to selling am sure the next stop is sellinng citizens as slaves.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by MrPresident1: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2016
I hope it will be open for competitive bidding, me sef I wan buy national assets grin

Nigeria being systematically decommissioned.

Gbanjo!!!! Nigeria for sake!!! Po ku lo wo e, ko lo nle ko d'owo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sai baba!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Rilwayne001: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:

I apologize,I was one the supporters of APC on nairaland during the Presidential elections. I thought Buhari was actually sincere,I fell for the APC scam,but now my eyes are opened.

You are not alone sir.. I regret voting them too. But we had no option then. I see no difference between them and PDP

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by TPAND(f): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:

I apologize,I was one the supporters of APC on nairaland during the Presidential elections. I thought Buhari was actually sincere,I fell for the APC scam,but now my eyes are opened.

Dutchboy, your sins are forgiven. Go and do no more come 2019

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Rilwayne001: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:
I hope it will be open for competitive bidding, me sef I wan buy national assets grin

Nigeria being systematically decommissioned.

Gbanjo!!!! Nigeria for sake!!! Po ku lo wo e, ko lo nle ko d'owo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sai baba!

angry

Continue shining your green teeth, sha no forget we are all in this mess. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by MrPresident1: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You are not alone sir.. I regret voting them too. But we had no option then. I see no difference between them and PDP

Shut up there cheesy and shout sai baba with me

Sai baba!!! grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by nnachukz(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2016
Before 4years everything will be sold off.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by AntiWailer: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2016
Borrowing is a better way to fund the budget.

Invest the amount borrowed in some of these assets and make them profitable by partnering private organizations instead of outright sales.

I will rather as President approve a sales of about 55-60% stake so decision making can be easy for the investors while we cash in on profits and use that to service the borrowed money over a period.

Nigeria is cursed with selfish leaders who are the major advisers to the Commander In Chief.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2016
jmichlins:
there's no curse as deadly as APC and Buhari. I curse the day the two came into existence. The government already had the plans Dangote just let the cat out of the bag

You have no powers to curse any day because you did not make the day nor can you make one!!

1 Like

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by tammie24: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2016
What happens in 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2016
It is a right decision to sell off assets that have become liability to the government. No point in them being there and gulping billions of dollars in maintenance without yielding any dividend to the people it is meant to serve. It is not a popular decision but it is the right one.

7 Likes

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by gurunlocker: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2016
Yeaaaaaah.... this guys have killed this country.... Do they want to be unfortunate? So what happen after 2017? So you will have to sell. National assembly to fund 2017 budget? by 2019, Nigeria will be on EBay and Amazon?

E no get better for Buhari, zombies and everyone that's advising them

I didn't see HungerBad, Madridguy, Ngeneukwenu, passingshot, standing5 and other zombies as FTC.... you see the scam government you gave us?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Rilwayne001: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

Sai baba!!! grin

Thunder fire baba angry

5 Likes

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by babamoha(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2016
What a misplaced society selling national assets to fund 2016 budget then what will they sell to fund 2017,2018,2019 etc budget
We need a serious economic reforms to know the way forward out of this national mess we find or put our selves' into.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by osile2012: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2016
[size=18pt]LOL.[/size]

1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by MrPresident1: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

angry

Continue shining your green teeth, sha no forget we are all in this mess. undecided

Rili my brother, our elders warned us but we refused to listen, what they saw lying down, we could not see even when we climbed the tallest tree. It is the word of the elders coming to pass.

Google can never replace the wisdom of the elders.

Oya Rili, shout Sai baba!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by JSoE(f): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Dullardpo should kuku put Nigeria on OLX. At least,we hope Russia go come buy the country with us follow.
What is he waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by ashala(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2016
jmichlins:
where are the money generated from loot recovery, Tsa, removal of subsidy and a whole lot of other alleged money

I wonder ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by mengho(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Nigerians should be prepared for a life of slavery cause APC will sell us & the whole country to fund the 2017 budget( thier lavish life styles & corrupt practices)

Bubu is becoming increasingly useless due to his stupid advisors & thier incompetence.

But it doesn't CHANGE d fact we are crashing into depression.

Fellow Nigerians please keep buying imported s**t till we end up worst fan zimbaabwe

1 Like

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by JuanDeDios: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2016
Just when you thought it can't get worse. I think I better start making plans to relocate from this country. Togo won't be a bad idea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by ajepako(f): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

Sai baba!!! grin

Burukutu president... our aburo dey vex seriously for his costly sai baba blunder and you still dey rub am for him face..

Chai..the day niceness was distributed l can bet you no dey for house..

Rilwayne pele jare....ma da awa egbon e lohun jo..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2016
i withdraw my support for this government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by goldedprince: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Where is the money recovered from deziani, abacha, ibori, alamesigha and hundreds of other recovered loots. I think its time i join this fuckn politics and loot my own. Wtf

2 Likes

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by MrPresident1: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Thunder fire baba angry

Rili, do you know this song by KWAM 1,

Asiwaju ti soro ati gbo, Buhari ni ka di'bo wa fun... grin

Thunder will not fire baba anything, ki Olorun ba wa l'ora emi sai baba.

*dancing komole* Asiwaju ti soro ati gbo sai baba ni ka di bo wa fun cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Of National Assets Needed To Fund 2016 Budget – FG by ajebuter(f): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Thunder fire baba angry
Haaaaaaaaa aburo mi?
Lenu e naa?
eeyaah......

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Miyanti, Borno, Kill 4 (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Another Bandit Kingpin, Kachalla Gudau / Lauretta Onochie Advises Smart Adeyemi After He Was Sworn In As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.