Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,189 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

2 Reasons Aisha Buhari Will Always Beat Fayose On US Trip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Reasons Aisha Buhari Will Always Beat Fayose On US Trip (586 Views)

Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / Fayose On FRESH 105.9FM Ibadan: "Ekiti Will Be In Economic Bondage Till 2036" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Reasons Aisha Buhari Will Always Beat Fayose On US Trip by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State is one of the most successful Nigerian politicians of all time. It is not everyday you find a politician that defeats 2 incumbent governors by a landslide accross the span of several years of political inactivity. That is a sign that Fayose is indeed one of the political warriors of our time.To add to this, he has turned himself into one of the pillars of Nigeria’s opposition, speaking the truth to power courageously.

He is also a politican of conviction, which can be seen in the way he has fearlessly tackled the herdsmen farmer crises in Ekiti State, outlawing free grazing and providing ranchlands for herdsmen in Ekiti State.But one battle he is sure to always loose is the battle of challenging First Lady Aisha Buhari to visit the US and show irrefutable proof that she really did. This is a proxy strategy he is using in an attempt to discredit his political opponents the ruling APC.

And while at the brginning he succeeded in getting sympathy by riling Mrs Buhari and getting her to loose her cool and use strong language against him, he can’t win in that battle in the long run, because international politics is not on his side on that issue, even assuming for a moment that First Lady Aisha Buhari is guilty of taking bribe in the Halliburton saga, as he has alleged.Guilty or Not Mrs Buhari will always be able to visit the US any time she likes.

I say this for 2 reasons. (I am not for one moment insinuating that Mrs Buhari is guilty of the crimes Mr Fayose has accused her of. In fact; I believe that the Buhari family is currently Nigeria’s First Family for a divine purpose- that they are not tnere by accident.So assuming (but not admitting) that Aisha Buhari was guilty and she wanted to visit the US despite whatever arrest warrants may be waiting for her there, she can in two ways.

1. By Getting The President Of The United States To Sign A Secret Pardon For Her, in exchange for bilateral deals favourable to the US. Yes that is not illegal. The President of the United States is empowered by the US Constitution to grant state pardons to whomever he pleases. What’s more, in practice the president doesn’t have to make such a pardon public. In fact, I read in a very informative novel about a US President granting someone blanket pardon for any crimes he may commit in future (Lol). So if Mrs Buhari has gotten such pardon from the US, there would be no way for Fayose to know, and the result would be that he would put himslef in deep embarassment by attacking Mrs Buhari with that line and possiblly emesh himself in difficult legal entanglements. Fayose should steer clear here.

To quickly see the second reason go to http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2016/09/24/2-reasons-why-fayose-must-stop-taunting-aisha-buhari-on-us-trip/
Re: 2 Reasons Aisha Buhari Will Always Beat Fayose On US Trip by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bros this is absolute trash. A figment of your wild imagination
Re: 2 Reasons Aisha Buhari Will Always Beat Fayose On US Trip by henchamb(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Oh Igbo defender.
Defender of corruption and mad pple
Re: 2 Reasons Aisha Buhari Will Always Beat Fayose On US Trip by sunmike065(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
I have no regret being a Nigerian citizen but sharing a country with some nuisance who hardly think straight is the most regretted part.

imagine a country where someone is being accused for coruption for billions of naira and you'll see an ordinary man who is suppose to be out there crying for justice until its been done but rather choose to protect in respect of an acused person. saying is witchhunting

abeg if APC no witchhunt PDP shey na me dem 4 witchhunt?

the problem of nigeria is not Buhari nor Saraki, nor Jonathan or Dogara but her Citizen in general. even the educated once among are the worst.

how i wish everyone in these country had an opportunity to travel outside before maybe many will see what real infastructure is all about, rail, road, health, education, power..etc

the money nigerian leaders spent on power without generating 3000 megawatts half of it is what Brazil spent to generate 20000watts...go n get your fact right.

in fact am short of words...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reps Cry Foul Over Use Of N270m To Clear Grass At Idps Camps By SGF- VANGUARD / DSS: Judges Got Bribe In Dept Store, Ghana, Niger / Compelling Truth About the Dss Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.