Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,465 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

How To Open A Payoneer's Account Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Payoneer's Account Here In Nigeria (866 Views)

Get A Payoneer Account An Be Given 25$;D / How To Open A Clickbank Account For Free In Nigeria. (screenshots Included). / How To Open A Domiciliary (foreign) Account With Gtbank, Zenith Bank & Firstbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A Payoneer's Account Here In Nigeria by Hossana4321(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Payoneer is an online financial business that gives online cash transfer from any organization/company on the planet right to your local bank account and they additionally take part in e-commerce service payment. The best part of it all is that Payoneer is totally free (free of charge), they offer free services which are too great to pass by:

Free Account Creation
You get a free US Bank account with routing number
You can get a Debit MasterCard from Payoneer for free that works on your local ATM machines
You get a free $25 referral bonus
…and many more

You can read the full tut @ http://www.naijakush.tk/2016/09/get-a-payoneer-account-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Open A Payoneer's Account Here In Nigeria by cyber5(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abeg Bros, i don register and i have my Payoneer card already tey tey
Re: How To Open A Payoneer's Account Here In Nigeria by judeibro(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
cyber5:
Abeg Bros, i don register and i have my Payoneer card already tey tey

If you are not doing anything to get cash into ur payoneer card, then u are wasting it. Send me a mail to train u on amazon Kindle booking writing and start earning dollars into ur account.

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Payoneer's Account Here In Nigeria by Fedric(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
bro i tried to register but i couldn't find nigeria amonge the supported country, why?
Re: How To Open A Payoneer's Account Here In Nigeria by judeibro(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Follow the link I sent to you through ur mail, Nigeria is there. @Fedric
Re: How To Open A Payoneer's Account Here In Nigeria by Hossana4321(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fedric:
bro i tried to register but i couldn't find nigeria amonge the supported country, why?

make sure you are not using any proxy ooo.....many nigerians are already registered so do a check again.....
Re: How To Open A Payoneer's Account Here In Nigeria by cyber5(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
judeibro:

If you are not doing anything to get cash into ur payoneer card, then u are wasting it. Send me a mail to train u on amazon Kindle booking writing and start earning dollars into ur account.

bro pls wats ur email; i need that training, i forgot to follow this topic and i had to search for it

(1) (Reply)

BLACK FRIDAY: Cheap Items You Can Buy & Sell To Make Money / Beware Of MMM! Ultimate Cycler Website Has Crashed, Members Cannot Login / Goodnews: Ambode Slashes Prices Of Lagos HOMS (home Ownership Mortgage Scheme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.