Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,093 members, 7,931,731 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:28 AM

Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk (13857 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^ And you're a very confused individual.

In one thread, you're keen to get UK students permanent UK residency, yet in another, you claim the UK is racist, and in your own words not a place to be. So, why would you want to send anyone there? Such a racist country?

Can you expand on this? because, I'm curious!
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2011
Pennywise:

^^^
If your forays into automobile engineering doesnt yield expected outcome u can still make a decent living as a teacher. Ajanlekoko? Not a chance

And what's your vested interested in all this?
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Pennywise(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2011
Siena:

In one thread, you're keen to get UK students permanent UK residency, yet in another, you claim the UK is racist, and in your own words not a place to be. So, why would you want to send anyone there? Such a racist country?

UK is a reknowned center for education and lately finance. U cant take that away from them. Certificates from there are valued rightly or wrongly more than certs from other countries. This is commonly a reason why pple want to send their wards to the UK

Siena:

And what's your vested interested in all this?

You come across as some one who is 35. Maybe more. For that reason it wont be too much if I ask you to show some maturity. It is a statement made in a public forum to which I reserve the right to comment. Even seun cannot stop me from expressing my view. The worst he can do is to ban my username.

Perhaps my assessment of your ability is in error. Consider my earlier statement withdrawn
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by paris10: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2011
Siena:

In one thread, you're keen to get UK students permanent UK residency, [/b]yet in another, you claim the UK is racist, and in your own words not a place to be. So, why would you want to send anyone there? Such a racist country?

Don't twist my words Mr. I never said I needed any permanent residency, and neither did I say I could[b] get
any one a stay. I only mention I can make an application on behalf of a client. Know the difference Sir.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2011
Pennywise:

You come across as some one who is 35. Maybe more. For that reason it wont be too much if I ask you to show some maturity. It is a statement made in a public forum to which I reserve the right to comment. Even seun cannot stop me from expressing my view. The worst he can do is to ban my username.

Bro, too much information. I asked a simple question, which would require a straight-forward answer. No need to get defensive, unless you thought I was attacking you.

So, I'll ask once more - do you have a vested interest in what paris10 is offering? It's not a trick question.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by paris10: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2011
Like @Pennywise rightly noted, UK is known for its education excellence, after which RUBBISH!
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Pennywise(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
paris10:

Like @Pennywise rightly noted, UK is known for its education excellence, after which RUBBISH!
Lots of rubbish actually. UK to me is one big prison where every citizen is an inmate. Everyone gets a fair treatment (most of the time) but dont expect real happiness.

Now if u are not a citizen and you look 4ward to making it home then u can multiply your misery 10 fold
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by madeworite(f): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2011
Good someone can look this bloody mechanic called Sienna in face and tell him the truth.For Gods sake this guy is so full of himself, thank God for Uk, this roadside mechanic for dey rotten for Warri. Pennywise a beg ignore him goo
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
madeworite:

Good someone can look this bloody mechanic called Sienna in face and tell him the truth.For Gods sake this guy is so full of himself, thank God for Uk, this roadside mechanic for dey rotten for Warri. Pennywise a beg ignore him goo

Hmm. Something's definitely rattled your cage. If you could find me anywhere in Nigeria, it'd be a major miracle. And it's nothing to do with me being in Britain.

Roadside mechanic in Warri, full of myself? Hehehe. You might as well start a thread on Nairaland, and only then will you find out how many auto enthusiasts, both in and out of Nigeria know where I am, and what services I offer. When folk become abusive, and unduly defensive, they've usually got major hang-ups, and skeletons rattling in their cupboards.

Someone hand this guy, Madeworite a fig-leaf. Because, no female will post the way you just did. Why masquerade as a female?
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by ell77(f): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2011
What is going on? angry

These travel threads are becoming something else. Is the purpose of starting a thread to share information and genuinely seek the truth or to rant and rave and attack fellow posters. Remember, if other people did not post on NL there would be no thread, just one person talking to themselves! Think about it and afford each other some respect. Also, for those who seek to scam fellow Nigerian's or the British system remember that you get what you put out in this world and as for me I believe God fights the battles of the oppressed and victimised one way or another.

Thank you

Regards
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2011
^^^ It's been a while, Ell. What've you been up to? Hope all's well with business? smiley

As for the the posts on here, think nothing of it. We're all cool, having the time of our lives. We're all good buddies, really.
wink
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by ell77(f): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2011
Lol. All is well, I am a new member of your club so have been very busy!

We thank God for His mercies and blessings. Congrats on your little girl!

wink
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2011
ell77:

Lol. All is well, I am a new member of your club so have been very busy!
We thank God for His mercies and blessings. Congrats on your little girl!
wink

Wow, congratulations! How old is he / she? smiley
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by ell77(f): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2011
Thanks.

smiley Lol. He/she is still enjoying my belly, will update you all soon.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by niggadee(m): 12:12am On Jul 22, 2011
No more jobs opptunity for immigrants in
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by niggadee(m): 12:24am On Jul 22, 2011
No more jobs opportunity for immigrants in uk no more
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by tck2000(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Oskydaniellyyy: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2019
MrCrackles:

You are severely daft!

That is how nigerians behave. After making good money in the UK and abroad, they will come and tell us nigeria with is better to live that abroad is boring.

Yes, it will always be boring because no time to waste over there and that is how the system works and they are aware of this before they applied for the visa.

Why do you think lagos is overpopulated, stressful and chaotic. It is because they are more opportunity compare to other 35 states and FTC
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Oskydaniellyyy: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2019
niggadee:
No more jobs opportunity for immigrants in uk no more

The jobs market has reached the saturation point in the UK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NEMA Receives Nigerians Repatriated From Libya ( Photos ) / Beautiful Pictures Of Araromi Beach In Ondo State, Nigeria / Airfares May Drop As Dangote Slashes Price Of Jet A1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.