Stats: 3,187,840 members, 7,933,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:11 PM

People Who Claim To Have Gone To Heaven And Come Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Who Claim To Have Gone To Heaven And Come Back (734 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? (2) (3) (4)

People Who Claim To Have Gone To Heaven And Come Back by Poliporpor(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
I just listened to a tape now and one lady's confession. Some Christians claim to have died, been to heaven and back to this Nigeria that is worse than .... Why would one go to heaven and still prefer to return here? Aren't these scams?

Don't tell me your work is unfinished, cos Stephen and all Jesus apostles (except John ) and many disciples were martyred before their time too. Which means Moses could have returned to see the promise land. Most of the people who returned from heaven are Nigerians.
Common Libya way Nigerians go to return na problem even when Ghadaffi still day fight.
For me, someone who has been to heaven and back should be at the helm of the top churches. No pastor say make I step down for this one way don already see God make e head the church. Which means say if Jesus come today as he come before pastors go join forces kill am again make e no for take over their church.
Re: People Who Claim To Have Gone To Heaven And Come Back by ireneony(f): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sometimes i doubt if heaven is real.
Re: People Who Claim To Have Gone To Heaven And Come Back by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
ireneony:
your pretty face looks so heavenly..

Heaven is real.
Re: People Who Claim To Have Gone To Heaven And Come Back by Ferdyboss: 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
ireneony:

Doubt not....Heaven is real.
Re: People Who Claim To Have Gone To Heaven And Come Back by ifex370(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
your pretty face looks so heavenly..

Heaven is real.

still searching for da face
Re: People Who Claim To Have Gone To Heaven And Come Back by hopefulLandlord: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2016
its all delusion

reminds me of Alex Malarkey's story, he claimed to have died and went to heaven

he released a book on his experience which Christians bought over 1 million copies of it
and their "holy spirit" couldn't reveal to them that they're buying fake stories

it was even adapted into a movie

the boy later confessed that it was all made up

don't believe me? pls don't believe me

just click the below link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_Who_Came_Back_from_Heaven
Re: People Who Claim To Have Gone To Heaven And Come Back by Donpoker9(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2016
ireneony:

happy birthday to you...wullnp
Re: People Who Claim To Have Gone To Heaven And Come Back by ireneony(f): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2016
Donpoker9:

happy birthday to you...wullnp
thanks..i appreciate

Nigerian Boy Destroys The Bible, Says It Is From The Devil And He Uses It Toilet / Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles – Frank Edwards / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/01/17