Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice (666 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) / My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice by OLisaMacaulay(m): 1:11am On Sep 25, 2016
i have be dating this girl for 4 years now,she claims that she love and care for me,but since we started dating she haven't given me sex for once any time I ask for sex she will decline, the funny thing is that I haven't seen her pant before,she will always say I should wait tell marriage am 24 she is 20 we are not ready yet.I really do love her, she haven't called me for some month now though I was trying her Number it was switch off she called me on Thursday informing me that her birthday is today being Sunday,and she want me to take her our,please what should I do?
advice me please

Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 25, 2016
grin

She gone for awhile and then come back to tell u it's her bday? shocked where the hell she's been tat she needs to turned off her phone?
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 25, 2016
same stories everyday, ah!

move on,no love there

(1) (Reply)

Won Bleep Ha / When Your Partner LOSES Interest In YOU. / Job And Income Determinants Before Marriage; my Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.