Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,865 members, 7,980,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:07 AM

Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) (5154 Views)

Massively Curvy Yoruba Chic Feyisara Shows Off Sexy Twerk Moves(video, Pics) / Curvy Yoruba Girl, Feyisara Setting Instagram On Fire With Pan.tless Photos. Eve / Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More Seductive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by celebrityvoic: 1:27am On Sep 25, 2016
Nollywood actress Biodun Okeowo took to social media to share new photos of herself.
Biodun aka Omo Butty flaunts her massive backside in these photos.
Biodun Okeowo also referred to as Omobutty, rocks her jaw dropping curves in different ensembles.

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/09/curvy-yoruba-actress-biodun-okeowo_24.html

1 Like

Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by bigeagleeye(m): 1:37am On Sep 25, 2016
wink
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by omotayo9177: 2:19am On Sep 25, 2016
ok seen. next>>>>>>>>
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by konklud22(m): 4:00am On Sep 25, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
wia is d backside
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by integritylady(f): 4:08am On Sep 25, 2016
okay
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by SAMBARRY: 4:54am On Sep 25, 2016
She's too old for all this kinds of outfit and sneackers.leave it for 9-21 years olds.Know when it's time to grow up undecided

5 Likes

Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by GoggleB(m): 5:58am On Sep 25, 2016
Seen...
What's d next thing
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by freeeeme(m): 6:03am On Sep 25, 2016
Why show me wen no go give me chop
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2016
freeeeme:
Why show me wen no go give me chop
If she give you, you go need my herbal tea oooo! Make you nor go dey look food , food dey look you. Dem dey enjoy that kind thing to the fullest. Lol!
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by IamNawty(f): 6:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Wat is wrong with dis one gan sef lipsrsealed undecided with her akpola laps
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by Fidelismaria: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
undecided

mtcheeeew

no b**bs

no ass

con dey do useless shakara
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
I was here
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by samtee37(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
She is actually given out signal... .... Coded tinz

Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by joinnow: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
.....like farmers leg
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Amelian:
She needs a man, she needs to get married asap.. Don't u guys get??
Who is capable of handling her goods, should get her contact.
Ce fini
A

A mother of two acting like an idiot.
She lacks good d1cking. If she has been properly f00ked recently,shw wouldn't be doing this. She would have moved on to better things.

Lots of beautiful women are sex starved.

Ok, Amelian, I wan dey f00rk her free of charge.
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
She needs a man, she needs to get married asap.. Don't u guys get??
Who is capable of handling her goods, should get her contact.
Ce fini
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Avalon316:
A

A mother of two acting like an idiot.
She lacks good d1cking. If she has been properly f00ked recently,shw wouldn't be doing this. She would have moved on to better things.

Lots of beautiful women are sex starved.

Ok, Amelian, I wan dey f00rk her free of charge.

Lol, u no serious... I swear cheesy grin grin

Lol..

But come to think of it.. Beautiful women who are sex starved are the ones who have attitudes.. Or wish to be without a guy.. undecided
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Amelian:

Lol, u no serious... I swear cheesy grin grin

Lol..

But come to think of it.. Beautiful women who are sex starved are the ones who have attitudes.. Or wish to be without a guy.. undecided

It's the truth. Sexually satisfied women don't do this. Right now,she has this craving for sex and I doubt if there is anyone to help sort that problem for her.

Let me also say that people think beautiful women have it all. Most Nigerian men lack the confidence to date and keep beautiful women.

Amelian, tell her to contact me asap so I can show her why my d1ck is the most pleasurable tool in the world. Help a sister .
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Avalon316:

It's the truth. Sexually satisfied women don't do this. Right now,she has this craving for sex and I doubt if there is anyone to help sort that problem for her.

Let me also say that people think beautiful women have it all. Most Nigerian men lack the confidence to date and keep beautiful women.

Amelian, tell her to contact me asap so I can show her why my d1ck is the most pleasurable tool in the world. Help a sister .

Lol.. I don't have her contacts ooo. Possibly check her handle on instagram.. She may want you.. Lol.

And come to think of it.. Most Nigerian men don't have guts to date and keep beautiful women.. They sabi fear.. Gosh! Too bad.. grin.. Well that's a story for another day..
So Mr lover man grin I wish u luck in your pleasurable quest on omo butty.
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by ameezy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
shocked

Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo, Wants You Guys To See What She Has (photos) by alphasson(m): 5:57am On Sep 26, 2016
Mtsww all these yoruba actresses with their big laps, its nt even enticing jhor.

(1) (Reply)

Worrying Photos Of Regina Daniels Emerge After Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Hushpuppi Disappeared In US Supreme Court Using Black Magic (photos And Videos) / Photos: Hackers Leak Jill Scott's Nud3 Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.