Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,850 members, 7,886,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Invitation From Satcom Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation From Satcom Nigeria (1738 Views)

Who Else Got This Interview Invitation From Brimstone Golden Concepts / Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm? / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation From Satcom Nigeria by patriciai: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2009
I received this mail, Please did any other person receive such and how authentic can it be. Please Advice

www.satcomgroup.com Aptitude Test Short List =96 Results Congratulations, you have been short listed for the next stage in the ongoing recruitment exercise in our African sub-Sahara offices (SATCOM GROUP(NIGERIA)). Kindly Print a copy of the letter below and bring it along with you for your test/interview. HCM: HDMF/YR/08-09 INVITATION CODE 016/IM 33

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TEST
We refer to your recent application to our publicly advertised vacancies we= are pleased to invite you for an aptitude test scheduled as follows: DATE:17TH OCT,2009 TIME: 10:00AM VENUE: FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA ,NIGER STATE ( MULTI PURPOSE HALL) Please ensure to bring along with you this invitation letter, writing Materials, Laptop, a recent passport photograph, and any means of Identification (e.g. driver's license, school I.D card or local gov't identification letter etc). At the back of Your passport photograph, please write Out your full name with surname underlined. You should endeavor to report on the 16TH-10-2009,for accreditation, and as well send your letter of acceptance to notify SATCOM GROUP(NIGERIA) of your Willingness to attend the interview/aptitude text. as accommodations have been reserved for all candidates, and likewise take note that after the interview your posting for training takes effect from 26th OCT 2009 in any state of our choice in the federation.
COSMOS OSUNDU(DR) 08055562364
ZONAL COORDINATOR
(SATCOM GROUP NIGERIA)
COURTESY: THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN YOUTH (RCCG)
Re: Invitation From Satcom Nigeria by jodeci(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2009
Something is definitely not right somewhere.what do u need the laptop for?

such mails have been posted before using non-existent hall in U.I as venue,i doubt if the given venue in ur message does exist.Find out.

However,i small advance SCAM here.
Re: Invitation From Satcom Nigeria by lonchi: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2009
The truth speaks for itself, we are just blinded by lies,

1. A laptop - not safe, especially for a job seeker, u cld be waylaid on the road

2. RCCG - including such , not nice, at all, they didnt have to go spiritual to get applicants

3, et al,

delete that mail or is it an sms and search further as your dream job is around the corner,

KEEP YOUR HOPES ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Invitation From Satcom Nigeria by tammyruku: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry

My fellow nairalanders, pls hide to my call as i categorically state that this is a scam as my younger sister is a testimony to this fraud. she initially dont want to go with her laptop but i advised her to and even gave her transport to go to the proposed venue at U.I. her embarked on the journey and when close to ibadan they called her saying there was a change of venue but she refused and got to U>I behold the security men said there was no such thing holding there that it was a fraud as several students have falling victims to their laptops being stolen and girls raped and guys beaten.

take heed house and ignore it

(1) (Reply)

Mdg Contracts To Sublett In Abuja / . / Sales Person For A Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.