Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

Insearch Of A God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insearch Of A God (571 Views)

Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? / Murder Is Not Wrong As Long As There Is A God! / Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insearch Of A God by tolugar: 6:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Invent of recent days has put in doubt of the God I worship or they way I worship him. Now I belive in neither God or devil.

Friends

Lead me I beg of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insearch Of A God by psucc(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2016
So sad you are your own enemy.

Hold fast to that which you were taught and learned from thy youth. If you look at the way things ate going on in the society, it will convinced you that the bible is true.

God is merciful and His grace still abound for you. Only forgive yourself and accept Christ.

May you find salvation I Jesus name Amen.
Re: Insearch Of A God by GMan650(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2016
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Insearch Of A God by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2016
cheesy Congratulations. You're on your way to unparalleled freedom, the abandonment of religion is a brave step and evidence of a sound and independent mind.
May I ask what specifically led to the change.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Photos From Bishop David Oyedepo's Private 62nd Birthday Dinner / See Life Of RCCG Oooo / I Was A Prostitute For 8 Years And Heavy Hemp Addict. God Rescued Me. MY Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.