Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,942 members, 7,899,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge (60826 Views)

Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge / Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos / Goodnews For Southwestern! Crude Oil Drilled Outside Niger Delta For First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by AtlanticBreeze: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
satowind:

[s]If u don't know what to say shut up mr man. Every sch I repeat every govt sch in anambra felt obi's impact. Ranging from busses,borehole, building and renovation so get ur facts ryt.[/s]
rubbish, how many schools did he build you are talking buses, borehole and other irrelevant crap

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by chrisblack: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hiploko:
I know that's y I chose 100m. Show me a 100m bridge ur god built and commissioned. It is enough to be a m.um.u* but displaying it is more disturbing.
Guy the simplest and most common bridge connecting lagos and Ogun I.e long bridge is over 100m.mind you the bridge in question from the sizes of the beams is meant for not too heavy traffic

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Mykelpato(m): 12:23am On Sep 26, 2016
SirJeffry:
Where's the bridge located please? I don't know what to believe anymore, I read about Obiano's giant strides online but an Awka-resident journalist that I know keeps saying otherwise.
Bro I wonder o where that bridge is located.. Obiano's E rats re becoming more jobless.

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by steppin: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
QuotaSystem:

It must be shocking to you especially when compared to the 6 years that Jogogoro wasted in power without delivering the elusive 2nd Niger bridge to the SE as he promised. Jokers.

The least the O.P can do is simply state the length of the 'longest' bridge because it appears less than 1km in length.
Blame game continues.

2 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by MadCow1: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
I dont like the Man called Obiano, but you can't knock his hussle..

5 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by wristbangle: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Obiano is the best governor in Nigeria today, tell us a governor who is better.. oya

Ambode is better than him at the moment. Amosun would have been better but he is sleeping at the moment.
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
sarrki:

Must you comment?

Though Obiano is not doing bad

Do you know what they call presidential system of Govt ?

Instead of many people looking at the center we should

Hold our Governors, local Government chairman,

State house of Representatives, Federal house of

Representatives & senators accountable

ur post would hv made sense if the executive doesnt control all other tiers of govt thru the disbursement of capitals and control of natural resources

2 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

delivered in less than 2 years.. How many schools and hospitals did peter obi build and commission? rubbish

Why must all conversations on NL be the conversation of division. Obiano built a bridge. Good for him. I congratulate him. Why can't we just celebrate good works without introducing tribalism into it? All these politicians are good friends. Forget what they say on the pages of newspapers.

3 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
QuotaSystem:

It must be shocking to you especially when compared to the 6 years that Jogogoro wasted in power without delivering the elusive 2nd Niger bridge to the SE as he promised. Jokers.

The least the O.P can do is simply state the length of the 'longest' bridge because it appears less than 1km in length.

the least u could do is research on it nd disprove the OPs post rather than the " gej tenure" stale rhetoric jus to get likes .

3 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by simaonline: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Gov Obiano is trying.. Just only two years.. But is Rochas aware of all these new infrastructure?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Charly68: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
SirJeffry:
Where's the bridge located please? I don't know what to believe anymore, I read about Obiano's giant strides online but an Awka-resident journalist that I know keeps saying otherwise.
Better believe in first hands information than online propaganda . They might be showing us what Ayade is doing in Calabar & tell you it is made in Anambra.
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by fikfaknuel(f): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Proud of my governor.
Can't wait to visit Anambra in December.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Charly68: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
QuotaSystem:
How does a thread celebrating the length of a bridge fail to mention the actual length of the bridge in metres or kilometers?

From what I see in the picture, that bridge is less than 1km in length.
nna, this is pure propaganda work

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Charly68: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
QuotaSystem:
How does a thread celebrating the length of a bridge fail to mention the actual length of the bridge in metres or kilometers?

From what I see in the picture, that bridge is less than 1km in length.
nna, this is pure propaganda work,don't be deceived.
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
SonofDevil:

Peter obi is past obiano is present.

The only project obiano built and comissioned is fly over
bridge and uncompleted bridge.
He didn't build schools,
He didn't build Roads,
He didn't build hospitals.
Only paying salaries and debt servicing

Obiano. Is a scammer

u wr askd to show proof that peter obi ws better nd all u could come up wit was "its in d past". Stop being smart by half cos u really want to prove a frivolous point
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Call07034780891: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Those pictures of the bridges were actually from projects done in your state..

Charly68:
Better believe in first hands information than online propaganda . They might be showing us what Ayade is doing in Calabar & tell you it is made in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by oglalasioux(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
So what stops the helicopter from landing on the bridge so OP can give us better pictures? With these pictures that thing could be a bamboo bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
arewafederation:

Other states have gone beyond building this colonial "walkways" you are celebrating to constructing standard long distance bridges. cheesy

looool another myopic afonja claiming lagos state. Dats d difference bw us , you can nvr see an igbo individual claiming a state in the east that is not his state of origin.
u pple really need a life outside nairaland. Why would a grown sane man be scrolling on topics daily nd lukn for posts to troll on jus to display bigotry with so much pride

5 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hiploko:
Govt @ the center should borrow some sense from Obaino. They are blame experts. GEJ,PDP,oil price fall,looting,empty treasury and just recently,the masses(change begins with me). Serious people are working under same economic environment.

Thank you o, imagine having a finance minister that is guessing with our economy.

2 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
arewafederation:

Go figure out which state has gone past celebrating this local walkway you village champions are celebrating... cheesy

dnt knw which is more hilarious , you not being able to name a state to defend ur stupidity or other embarrased bigots like u clicking like nd cheering u on

2 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Kelvinadimora(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
SirJeffry:
the Awka resident journalist should be Noble right?
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Ajjubhai(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
whats the KM of the bridge?
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Prince4mic: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Danrizzle:
What is this, can vehicles even move on it. It looks like one kian makeshift pedestrian crossing.

don't know why Pepple are blinded by evil strides.. maybe u have impaired vision.
if not should have seen at least a car on that bridge
if u still have some sense u should know the pics was taken from a height above 40-50 meters..

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by specimenC: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordyugo:

looool another myopic afonja claiming lagos state. Dats d difference bw us , you can nvr see an igbo individual claiming a state in the east that is not his state of origin.
u pple really need a life outside nairaland. Why would a grown sane man be scrolling on topics daily nd lukn for posts to troll on jus to display bigotry with so much pride

The Olori pelebes obsession with lagos is second to non. where in is post did u see lagos state. It's obvious the entire S/E look up to lagos, you people regard it as your second london hence the 'no man's land' slogan. By the way he's from kano, and kano has better bridges than this. But Nobody is making noise about it.

3 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Reference(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
You guys should also thank Peter Obi for leaving the state accounts and treasury in fairly good shape. The very reason why the APC at the national level complains and for which you should cut them some slack when it comes to similar performance.

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Your noise making is irrelevant, direct your spits splashing to the people of Kano.

nairaland clown always reporting for duty on any article dat involves d great igbos
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by ArabMopol(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dear mum Dear dad since God choose both of u to be my parents ahead of American parents my previous preference when I was in heaven , I appreciate to be descendant of Gad The seventh son of Jacob... proudly Anamberian proudly 5%

for Afonjas mind.... taaaa nah lie that bridge is not in Anambra... apart from Lagos which we constitute 70% of it population and internal revenue tell me any afonja state u will take compare with any state in Igbo land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by lordyugo: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
specimenC:

The Olori pelebes obsession with lagos is second to non. where in is post did u see lagos state. It's obvious the entire S/E look up to lagos, you people regard it as your second london hence the 'no man's land' slogan. By the way he's from kano, and kano has better bridges than this. But Nobody is making noise about it.

goin by ur myopic dumb assertions ,I guess the chinese, indians, lebanese, s africans luk up to Nigeria since they hv business interests in Nigeria loooool.
why not fight that genetic malfunction of fear/laziness of leaving ur comfort zone nd go nd hustle.
Nobody gives a f÷$k bout kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Caseless: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
QuotaSystem:

you get brain!

2 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by buoye1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
SirJeffry:
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by specimenC: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordyugo:

goin by ur myopic dumb assertions ,I guess the chinese, indians, lebanese, s africans luk up to Nigeria since they hv business interests in Nigeria loooool.
why not fight that genetic malfunction of fear/laziness of leaving ur comfort zone nd go nd hustle.
Nobody gives a f÷$k bout kano

You need a brain check, probablo be replaced with amala! Do Chinese compare their country to nigeria, or do they bring up nigeria at any slightest provocation. The people of kano gives a f.uck about kano, but I guess your dumb ass don't know nobody gives a mess about anambra except they from there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte / Kebbi Presidential Election Results / Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.