Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,102 members, 7,933,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:26 AM

Do You Ever Blame Yourself For The Mess Nigeria Is In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Ever Blame Yourself For The Mess Nigeria Is In (626 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju / We Are Running Out Of Patience; Clear The Mess Or ... - Military To Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Blame Yourself For The Mess Nigeria Is In by sowura(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
the blame for what is wrong with Nigeria, has been flying around for a very long tym, while i agree that the bulk of the blame lies with our stupid, corrupt and wicked political leaders, i am wondering wether you (personal pronoun intententional) also ever think you should share a bit of the blame. Do you also think you are responsible as a citizen of Nigeria for how the country turns out
Re: Do You Ever Blame Yourself For The Mess Nigeria Is In by blacksta(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
Why should i blame myself - The mess was on ground before my birth.
Re: Do You Ever Blame Yourself For The Mess Nigeria Is In by sowura(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2009
i understand that, but do you ever feel that you also might be a big part of the problem. what i mean is that ultimately as a Nigerian you also have a responsibility to see that things go smoothly for the country. in other words do you do your own bit to move the COLLECTIVE good of the country forward

(1) (Reply)

Oil Deregulation: Yar’adua’s Lynching And Disturbing Silence !!!! / Is There Any Way You Can Contribute To This Woman / Yoruba 419 Takes His Trade To Nairaland (seun, Take Note)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.