Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:56 AM

The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) (1789 Views)

Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya / Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) / Thousands Of Muslims See Jesus In Dreams And Visions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by MrPresident1: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
This verse is not talking about Nuclear warfare.

2 Peter 3:12
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

The elements being on fire and melting with fervent heat, in context, is not about nuclear fire or nuclear heat because this would destroy the earth, and the earth is forever Ecclesiastes 1:4.

The heat and fire is massive destruction from the LORD to destroy the wicked from the earth. The LORD is in absolute control of the elements, and at His commandments, they will burn and give great heat-hail stones and coals of fire.

Psalm 18:13
The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by wellsaid(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

My friend, we all have to read and understand the Bible in context.

There is no nuclear war in the Bible. The punishment is Zechariah is a wasting condition not necessarily caused by a nuclear Bomb. The coming of Jesus Christ will not be mediated by any man, it is God Himself who will complete the whole process, and afterwards the people whom He has rejected will have the wasting disease described by Zechariah. The same thing is prophesied by Isaiah

Isaiah 66:24
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

This verse here shows you that God will not need and will not use human mediation to bring the end

Isaiah 63:3
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Where will the Hail stone and coals of fire come from? Nuclear explosions can cause great seismic movements in the earth and earthquakes which can trigger chains of huge volcanic eruptions.

God uses ALL HIS CREATION to fulfill his words (judgement) on earth. Asteroids, comets, Meteorites showers, Earthquakes, Volcanic eruptions, Tsunami and ALSO BEASTS (Human in his most wicked nature). The "GREAT SWORD" given to the RED HORSE RIDER ... what is it? ... Sword is a basic instrument for war. So a GREAT SWORD in this parable would mean a GREAT INSTRUMENT OF WAR. Which instrument of WAR is GREAT now is not THE NUCLEAR BOMBS.

YES .... the lord fought ALL BY HIMSELF ... no man helped him to fulfill his heart desire. Like in the case of Gideon, the 300 men of israel didnt lift up any sword against their enemies. And the RED SEA SCENARIO. God fought for them BY MAKING THE ENEMIES KILL THEMSELVES or cause a NATURAL DISASTER to take them out or cause a DESTROYING ANGEL ... All he do is HE JUST SPEAK THE WORD AND IT'S DONE. He saved the nation of Israel by making all their enemies kill themselves off with their weapons while they (israelites) just sing praises. In that day, the nation's will destroy themselves by emptying all their arsenal on each other while the saints are safely (singing praises) in the "ark".

We don't see Cancer or HIV AIDS literally in the bible. We dont see America. We dont see Russia. We dont even see Rapture. (In the letter) but guess what , THEY ARE ALL THERE IN PARABLES . The old testament is a PARABLE to the NEW TESTAMENT BELIEVERS of what will once again happen in the future because history MUST repeat. (Eccles 1:9).

Read revelation 9:16-18 and try to explain what it speaks of.
The fire, smoke and brimstone from the lions mouth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Shows That The Pope Is A Fake Prophet / Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews / Should The 80's And 90's Kids Also Keep Quiet And Accept These Religious Lies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.