Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,955 members, 7,909,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:40 AM

Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch (22789 Views)

No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF / Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Ngozi123(f): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
amarilo:
Kemi pls resign now cos you are still young and their is a bright future ahead of you outside Nigeria . This govt will mess you up big time of you stick with them.

They'll end up using this poor woman as a scapegoat. Smh undecided.

prinsam30:
confused minister that took the king of daura 7months to appoint

she's so synonymous with that her London used English

shocked His incompetence knows no bounds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
A whole minister of finance not knowing what money under her is being yes for. someone should describe clueless for me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Even me Ayam Confused on what to Comment grin

Confused Minister grin

Confused Party grin

Confused Government grin

Confused APC grin

Confused Zombies grin grin

Patiently waiting for 2019 *in tears*
2015 is the last time your vote wil count, sorry no more free or fair election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by benzems(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mrs Minister
what will this money be used for
"No idea"

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by engrshakespeare: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
EternalTruths:
She has lost control of Nigeria's finance
When exactly was she in control?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by buffalowings: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
papaejima1:

http://punchng.com/buharis-govt-attack-n2-2tn-debt-one-year/

I'm proud to say that I'm a liberated afonja

F * these a-holes

I just dey wait for 2019

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by 4Play(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
There is a perfectly good reason for why she said what she said. Much of the government's borrowing is not tied to specific projects.

The budget lists items, their costs, the expected revenue and the difference between revenue and costs is met through borrowing. The borrowing isn't necessarily tied to specific projects but represents the difference between total expenditure and government revenue.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Cornerstone001: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Oh Lawd shocked shocked shocked What kain minister be this angry
Guessing on such an huge amount under your watch angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4066332_image02_jpegf2e2169da9ca76cf217504dce37a8746

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
I dare not use the word guess at my place of work .

My first baptism of fire in office came because I used that word; GUESS...And when I was chanced for that, I diverted to "I THINK"...O boy come see how these executives were using me as punching bag for intellectual intimidation...see bullies in office ...I just wan miss from there but I no get mystical power cheesy piss begin hungry me bad bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by youngalex(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
"My greatest regret as a Nigerian is being born in a Country
where the masses are perpetually divided on the basis of religion and ethnicity,
the Leaders capitalize on this division to impoverish the people."

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Shym3xx: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol.

This is what you get when you sit around re.tards as a bright mind and you don't know when to resign.

When the dead currency was floated and you know it's straight to abyss, especially when you've been turned to a mere auditor when ya job description is far bigger than that - just tender ya resignation letter and walk away from the mess.

Smh for this woman.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by opribo(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dont we have anymore time tested economist in our country to bail us out of this mess these amateur wannabe ministers bubu used seven precious months of our national history to look for.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by adebayosun02: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jokerman:
Buhari is not allowing these ministers to work.... and I don't know why....
I respect ur views on this subject matter. U are not far from the truth

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Splashme: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
EternalTruths:
She has lost control of Nigeria's finance

[size=13pt]The worst govt ever since independence[/size]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by adebayosun02: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
---

achieverme:
This may be a sign dat buhari is not carrying these helpless ministers along.

---

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by free13: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Haha.... grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
goldedprince:
She made a sentence. Dosnt mean she is actually guessing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by anonimi: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Even me Ayam Confused on what to Comment grin

Confused Minister grin

Confused Party grin

Confused Government grin

Confused APC grin

Confused Zombies grin grin

Patiently waiting for 2019 *in tears*

From Abami Eda to the Change Chain crew - Confusion Break Bone (CBB) grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMKxeWlCMcI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
4Play:
There is a perfectly good reason for why she said what she said. Much of the government's borrowing is not tied to specific projects.

The budget lists items, their costs, the expected revenue and the difference between revenue and costs is met through borrowing. The borrowing isn't necessarily tied to specific projects but represents the difference between total expenditure and government revenue.

You typed alot but said nothing. Next time if you don't fully understand a topic hush up and don't try to appear cool by talking nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by anonimi: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
buffalowings:

F * these a-holes

I just dey wait for 2019

In the meantime you can ask for a refund of your 2015 vote oh, Alagba. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3234361_fbimg1450823846843_jpegccc7ea9d509141b638a64535ab185d08

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Jokerman(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
adebayosun02:

It's true naw... give this pple free hand and see changes take effect..
Dat buhari of a man sef!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by jswagg4(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Kemi Adeosun is brilliant, no doubt. Her credentials cannot be questioned. BUT running a private firm abroad and being a commissioner of finance doesn't guarantee success as a Minister for finance in a country as Nigeria. Come to think of it. With dis her voice..... Y she no go work for Beat FM sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Buhari is a military dictator in a civilian attire. His ministers are just figure heads, the real deal begins and end on his table.... Remember he once voiced that he doesn't need ministers to function. This is very glaring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Paperwhite:
How can a finance minister be guessing what 2.2trillion naira was used for? Anyway she is just an APC's sitting lame duck as other minister in the cabinet.If I were her I could have resigned long ago.This is why I'll always give it to the Igbos for giving us sound economists like Charles Soludo,Ngozi Okonjoiwela,Tony Emelulu.

Why are you not claiming Godwin Emefiele or is he not Igbo anymore?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Agbalanze(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
I hate it when people use "I guess" or "I think" when am discussing official issues...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by nwakibie3(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jokerman:
Buhari is not allowing these ministers to work.... and I don't know why....
He doesn't want them to get corrupt. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Aroh48(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=prinsam30 post=49659754]

Thirded[/quotefourthed]

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Jokerman(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
nwakibie3:

He doesn't want them to get corrupt.
Lolsss... or he doesn't want them to follow him chop national cake... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Aroh48(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
buffalowings:

F * these a-holes

I just dey wait for 2019
bro,ur vote wil not count again.free and fair election is gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by DozieInc(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chai, Nigeria don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by feedthenation(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
This goes to show that the Minister for Finance is not up to the humugous task before her...at this stage of our economy, she's still guessing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by idupaul: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
feedthenation:
This goes to show that the Minister for Finance is not up to the humugous task before her...at this stage of our economy, she's still guessing.

Make no mistake Kemi Adeosun is only the shadow minister of Finance ..see below the three ministers running Nigeria today

Mohammed Buhari : Minister of Petroleum

Mamman Daura:: Minister of Finance

Abba Kyari :Special Special duties Minister

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Reconciles APC In Ondo, Solicits Support For Akeredolu’s 2nd Term (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market / SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.