Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote (2765 Views)

Rumble In APC As Governors, Senators Clash Over 2019 Polls / Rabi'u Kwankwaso's Posters Flood Kano Over 2019 Polls (photos) / Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by mordsith: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

And what makes you think majority of those shares weren't from alternate monikers. You're indirectly agreeing with my
Breh, NL polls are pure garbage.. Na today people don dey use alternate monikers like their own comment?

Have you seen the one conducted on the premium times website? If you haven't seen it, go do that

your opinion is noted and DISCARDED

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Buhari should respect himself and forget about contesting the next election, even rigging won't save him in 2019.

He has become a liability to Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by id911(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

And what makes you think majority of those shares weren't from alternate monikers. You're indirectly agreeing with my
Breh, NL polls are pure garbage.. Na today people don dey use alternate monikers like their own comment?

Have you seen the one conducted on the premium times website? If you haven't seen it, go do that

people ehn...the instruction says vote like for or share against, even if it's conducted by premium times it will still shows where the peoples' direction lean toward

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

very silly, who doesn't know that premium time is an APC conduit and those who visit the site and those who follow their twitter account are mainly APC proponents??

Have you seen the poll conduct by Vangaurd?? only 3.2 percent rated buhari as fantastic http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/nigerians-rate-buhari-poor-economic-management/

non of your assertions will mutate the conspicuous fact that PMB will be discomfited if the economy remains stationary or keeps retrogressing.

The various nairaland polls conducted prior to 2015 election depicted that people were in support of Buhari than Jonathan.

https://www.nairaland.com/2119319/nairaland-poll-february-presidential-election

https://www.nairaland.com/2041441/nairaland-polling-booth-nigeria-2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2158750/online-presidential-election-poll-result

https://www.nairaland.com/2058669/nairaland-poll-2015-presidential-election

And the results also reflected on the official presidential election because Nigerians operate Nairaland and whatever they express here on this platform is majorly their mindsets.

So stop deluding yourself by failing to acknowledge the obvious fact that people have lost confidence in Buhari. In my school, the person that campaigned vehemently for Buhari is now detesting him.

9 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by id911(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
blueto:
very silly, who doesn't know that premium time is an APC conduit and those who visit the site and those who follow their twitter account are mainly APC proponents??

Have you seen the poll conduct by Vangaurd?? only 3.2 percent rated buhari as fantastic http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/nigerians-rate-buhari-poor-economic-management/

non of your assertions will mutate the conspicuous fact that PMB will be discomfited if the economy remains stationary or keeps retrogressing.

The various nairaland polls conducted prior to 2015 election depicted that people were in support of Buhari than Jonathan.

https://www.nairaland.com/2119319/nairaland-poll-february-presidential-election

https://www.nairaland.com/2041441/nairaland-polling-booth-nigeria-2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2158750/online-presidential-election-poll-result

https://www.nairaland.com/2058669/nairaland-poll-2015-presidential-election

And the results also reflected on the official presidential election because Nigerians operate Nairaland and whatever they express here on this platform is majorly their mindsets.

So stop deluding yourself by failing to acknowledge the obvious fact that people have lost confidence in Buhari. In my school, the person that campaigned vehemently for Buhari is now detesting him.

Don't mind him. Even my elder brother who was the only 'odd' person in our family during the election period now detest the name Buhari. We told him then that eventhough we do not really like Goodluck but from available records Buhari is not intelligent enough to run a complex country like ours but he almost saw us like enemies but now he has apologised to us

7 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by Agimor(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
IPOB is time to show your dislike for Bubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
blueto:

****It seems you want to go there and i'll flog you.Useless boy! Really, I don't even give a fnnk about
Premiumtimes being APC or not. Who dey follow una PDP/APC bullshit

Using your logic, because the polls on Vanguard were more of against Buhari, it's safe to say Vanguard is
a PDP conduit cheesy

And no where in my post have I supported Buhari or claimed Nigerians will vote for him come 2019. I don't
even know what makes you think I support him?

The fact that those links you posted show majority of Nlders wanted Buhari doesn't mean anything

Who told you it's by polls on NL? How many people are on NL?

How many core Northerners are on NL? Is the most liked NL post even up to 6000? You really think Buhari's supporters are here?

You need to be on Stand up Nigeria

And besides, the whole point of my post was that polls on NL aren't legit. Ah no know why you dey form
Typist posting useless links grin

*As for the 2 other guys that quoted me, sorry I didn't bother to reply you. I just felt your posts were irrelevant wink

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by tempest01(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
aminho:

As a consultant i did alot of opinion polls bigger than this
So i will recommend you to put in their profiles and why you think they are the best for the job and make sure you give each one of them an equal opportunity to shine meaning you should not be biased on the list to suit whom you want...and 50k is so little for opinion polls

At the same time leaving the profiles out will give an unbiased view, based on the voters opinion and his own perception of the candidate.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nice one but Include Sanusi, Lamido and Tambuwah...... I bet you that Sanusi will win irrespective of the political party cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

mordsith:
The organization that I am part of is using forums such as these to carry out evaluation on the political leanings of the general populace. The data we derive would be used in our financial planning in supporting candidates. Please all candidates that are listed are well known to be nursing presidential ambition.....do not fume or be surprised. We already know the candidates.
Please vote by simply clicking like if you support or share if against a particular candidate. Keep your campaign to other threads.

Mods please do the needfull

Please keep the votes coming.

Word from high profile sources are wagging on a potential presidential bid by Africas most powerful
woman.
The recession hit country may get a relief soon from
the former boss of the World Bank.
With international backing and a cult following in the
southern Nigeria and among women, Africa may as well
soon get its first female presidency.
The news is that the Clinton family whom she is well
aquinted may have inspired her dreams. Currently she
is holding consultations in Abuja, Lagos and Kano with
political stakeholders. A sponsored exploratory poll
shows her beating the incumbent Muhammadu Buhari
whose ratings have waned on the onset of the current
recession.

She also has a clean record in a corruption marred nation
and also is held in esteem by millions of nigerians.
Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by Mentcee(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Do you know how many emails you'd open to register NL accounts that can sway votes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by babyfaceafrica: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nairaland votes don't matter....didn't you see what happened last year before the election...GEJ e-warriors were making mouths....alas what happened?....with the hate APC received online from the SE/SS...another senate position was won in imo state by APC....was it the SW and N that voted?....my point is that your survey is irrelevant to reality....I wish you the best....selah!!

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by TheReadyWriters: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
book
Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by TheReadyWriters: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Book
Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by saintkel(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Forget d abnormalities here,forget d monikers bt its obvious! We don't want Buhari ever again
Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mr Bluetoto Blueto , mordshit and the rest of you NdiKokaine. How far nah? Awon Nairaland Jega cheesy grin

I hope y'all saw how the Edo state elections panned out

Olodos who rely on NL polls. Most of una no get sense.

Na to just dey type long bullshit to fake knowledge
Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by Cjrane2: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Truth is that Buhari will rig the next election and use army and police to shoot any protesters .journalist that write about the rape of the people's verdict will suddenly disappear.

Nigeria has returned to years when incumbents simply refuse to allow Free and fair elections or respect the wish of the people.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 01, 2016
Non of them, where is Donald Dike vs Babatunde Fosola
Re: NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote by sevenhundred(m): 3:34am On Oct 01, 2016
Styx01:

focus on the message and note the messenger.
the message is meaningless if you can not trust the messsenger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne / Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander / Why Nigeria Need To Go To War With Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.