Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,658 members, 7,914,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

Mothers, Is This A Helpful/barbaric Way Of Feeding Babies? What Do You Think - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers, Is This A Helpful/barbaric Way Of Feeding Babies? What Do You Think (726 Views)

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers, Is This A Helpful/barbaric Way Of Feeding Babies? What Do You Think by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
I find this photo rather disturbing and more like an abuse but the funny thing is a lot of mothers do/have done this....

What's your take on this issue?

cc @lalastica

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mothers, Is This A Helpful/barbaric Way Of Feeding Babies? What Do You Think by Edwinmason(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
some women need to be flogged

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mothers, Is This A Helpful/barbaric Way Of Feeding Babies? What Do You Think by Curare: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
I wasn't ready. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mothers, Is This A Helpful/barbaric Way Of Feeding Babies? What Do You Think by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
She wants her baby to choke to death? What kind of village illetrate do we have as a mother in Nigeria sef? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mothers, Is This A Helpful/barbaric Way Of Feeding Babies? What Do You Think by psucc(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
You can't take away that mode of feeding from Yoruba mothers. It is the way their great leaders were fed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mothers, Is This A Helpful/barbaric Way Of Feeding Babies? What Do You Think by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
It is not barbaric, yoruba mothers have been using this method to feed stubborn children who refuse to eat.

That is the only way to get those kids to eat, else they will be looking like Sudanese refugee kids. I've never known it to kill a child.

Wetin go pain u na after the pikin vomit the food after all the wahala.

Mothers dey try Sha.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mothers, Is This A Helpful/barbaric Way Of Feeding Babies? What Do You Think by toyosiArewa(f): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lool.....if after all this suffer d pikin come vomit am ehn....na slap go follow am!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mothers, Is This A Helpful/barbaric Way Of Feeding Babies? What Do You Think by Cutehector(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yoruba mothers? Na dem na. Afonjas. Na so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mothers, Is This A Helpful/barbaric Way Of Feeding Babies? What Do You Think by Rehil(f): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
y r u people accusing only a particular tribe pls?I am from the north n I c northern women doing same pls.in fact in ignorance I did same with my first child who never liked to eat.I think they need enlightenment during ante natal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mothers, Is This A Helpful/barbaric Way Of Feeding Babies? What Do You Think by achieverme(m): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2016
toyosiArewa:
Lool.....if after all this suffer d pikin come vomit am ehn....na slap go follow am!

Hmmmm........Tóyòsí Arewà, kí ni show e?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Whose Siblings Are These? / Nairalander Have U Notice This!!! / Wahala Between Sister Beauty And Jeff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.