Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Enough Is Enough!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough!!! (622 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Is Enough!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
http://punchng.com/sale-national-assets-needed-fund-2016-budget-fg
This is a source of the minister of budget and planing Udoma C Udoma saying the sale of national assets will be used for sponsoring the 2016 but I want to share some of my thoughts with you.

1) 2016 is almost coming to an end as we are almost in October so why will assets like NLNG be sold to fund the remaining 2-3 months of a year that has already ended.This is to tell you that majority of that money will be shared by our political class.

2) According to the FG on various occasions. 2.6 trillion was gotten through TSA, 1.4 trillion through Subsidy removal, 3.2 trillion from recovered loots which totals to 7.2 trillion and the 2016 budget is 6.4 trillion. n/b I have not included the money gotten from Oil sales, Custom levies, Taxes, Loans and Grants taken so far by the FG, stamp duties etc. Which begs the question why do you have to sell your assets to fund a budget you already have excess money For.

This should tell Us that the sell of National assets is not for the interest of the common man but just to sponsor the elusive lifestyle of our ruling class. It's high time youths be united and stop this continous slavery placed on the majority for the interest of a selective few irrespective of political association (PDP and APC). All the decisions taken by our leaders is for themselves and not for our collective growth as Nigerians and they forget their political interest when its time to rob us blind. It's high time the youths take over the leadership of this country. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough!!! by sarrki(m): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Arrange your post first

Can't understand anything from it

But used my experience to decode what you mean

Live with it Udoma is a technocrat
Re: Enough Is Enough!!! by Abeymills(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Udomas case is like carpenter doing d work of a doctor
Re: Enough Is Enough!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:
Arrange your post first
Can't understand anything from it
But used my experience to decode what you mean
Live with it Udoma is a technocrat
Noted
Re: Enough Is Enough!!! by Standing5(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
worldmoney:
Noted
Stop saying money will be shared. What baffles me is how they are so sure of getting buyers.
Re: Enough Is Enough!!! by ojmaroni247(m): 1:51am On Sep 26, 2016
U must be a learner, buyers has neva been a problem for govt assets, Dem dey sell am to Demselves.
Standing5:
Stop saying money will be shared. What baffles me is how they are so sure of getting buyers.

(1) (Reply)

Edo APC Sets Up Free Akara Spots Ahead Of The State Election [photo] / Fmr Dep Speaker Nwuche Received N1b For Tambuwal To Help Pad Amnesty Budget - SR / FG Accuses Shell Of Stealing Crude Oil, Demands $406m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.