Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,546 members, 7,948,098 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? (6039 Views)

Did Satan Think It Robbery To Be Equal To God? Did He Exist In God's Form? / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / The Earth Will Cease To Exist In The Year 3797 And The Universe End In 5079 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by hopefulLandlord: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
My point exactly. You'd deny it. It's your only play.

deny what exactly?

what exactly did he deny?

has there ever been a nationally known and confirmed cripple that was known to have been healed in Nigeria?

if NO, then he hasn't denied anything looking at his comment

I always knew you to be more open than this
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by JSoE(f): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hmm. Really brave. Wish I could do same. Are you now certain that there is no such thing as the supernatural?

Lol. Supernatural? Lwkm

No supernaturals. The fact that you don't understand something doesn't make it supernatural.

The fact that buhari does not understand simple economics does not make it supernatural to him grin

It just takes a little attention or more to understand that which you tag supernatural.

3 Likes

Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

deny what exactly?

what exactly did he deny?

has there ever been a nationally known and confirmed cripple that was known to have been healed in Nigeria?

if NO, then he hasn't denied anything looking at his comment

I always knew you to be more open than this
By saying that their families could have been paid off, he has denied that anything happened. I only wonder how many familes would have been paid off considering the sheer number of these testimonies? He should also realize that popularity has to nothing to do with anything, although people like Ogenyi Onazi and Jim Iyke have had ''miraculous encounters'' in TBJ's church (I don't remember the details and I believe the guy is a fraud though). My hypothesis is that there are guidelines regarding the receival of these 'miracles'. If these 'famous cripples' do not pay heed to these guidelines; whose fault is it then that they haven't received their 'miracles'?

1 Like

Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2016
JSoE:

Lol. Supernatural? Lwkm

No supernaturals. The fact that you don't understand something doesn't make it supernatural.

The fact that buhari does not understand simple economics does not make it supernatural to him grin

It just takes a little attention or more to understand that which you tag supernatural.
This is the default response. Is it not suspicious that those things ''that we do not understand'' have a way of happening all the time in churches and crusade grounds?

2 Likes

Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by ColdHardTruth: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
By saying that their families could have been paid off, he has denied that anything happened. I only wonder how many familes would have been paid off considering the sheer number of these testimonies? He should also realize that popularity has to nothing to do with anything, although people like Ogenyi Onazi and Jim Iyke have had ''miraculous encounters'' in TBJ's church (I don't remember the details and I believe the guy is a fraud though). My hypothesis is that there are guidelines regarding the receival of these 'miracles'. If these 'famous cripples' do not pay heed to these guidelines; whose fault is it then that they haven't received their 'miracles'?

isn't it strange that "none" not one single nationally known cripple haven't "paid heed" to those "guidelines" that get those "unknown" cripples healing?

what are the odds?

think about it

when we ask for limb growing miracle, you can see these apologists open threads to make excuses for their omnipotent god; using every explanation possible

a certain Joagbaje said they need "creative miracle"; whatever that means

doesn't that tell you that the main miracle seem impossible? even those pastors that cure cancer, make blind see, lame walk wouldn't dare try an amputee

and about family members being paid off, are you really saying its not possible to all have been staged?
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by hopefulLandlord: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2016

Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by hopefulLandlord: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2016

Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2016
ColdHardTruth:

isn't it strange that "none" not one single nationally known cripple haven't "paid heed" to those "guidelines" that get those "unknown" cripples healing?

what are the odds?

think about it

when we ask for limb growing miracle, you can see these apologists open threads to make excuses for their omnipotent god; using every explanation possible

a certain Joagbaje said they need "creative miracle"; whatever that means

doesn't that tell you that the main miracle seem impossible? even those pastors that cure cancer, make blind see, lame walk wouldn't dare try an amputee

and about family members being paid off, are you really saying its not possible to all have been staged?

Yes. It isn't possible for all of them to have been staged. A certain 4everGod also invited atheists for a limb-growing miracle sometime ago. The atheist was to come with his own candidate for the miracle but he found a way to back out of the challenge. I don't know any 'nationally known cripple' who goes from crusade ground to crusade ground. Do you?

1 Like

Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by hopefulLandlord: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Yes. It isn't possible for all of them to have been staged. A certain 4everGod also invited atheists for a limb-growing miracle sometime ago. The atheist was to come with his own candidate for the miracle but he found a way to back out of the challenge. I don't know any 'nationally known cripple' who goes from crusade ground to crusade ground. Do you?

and isn't it fishy that

many atheists told 4evergod that they'll bring a cripple and they'll foot all their bills themselves and Naijadeyhia simply ignored? what was he afraid of? whenever he's ready, he can visit that thread and accept their challenge
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by ColdHardTruth: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2016
supernatural is just what's not yet understood
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Pidggin(f): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2016
passyhansome:
Am a believer, but just an observation, Do female atheist exist in Nigeria or Africa beyond

Are you encouraging it or what?
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

and isn't it fishy that

many atheists told 4evergod that they'll bring a cripple and they'll foot all their bills themselves and Naijadeyhia simply ignored? what was he afraid of? whenever he's ready, he can visit that thread and accept their challenge
I cannot speak for him. But I know for sure that the original plan was scuttled by the atheists.

1 Like

Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2016
Pidggin:

Hello!
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Pidggin(f): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hello!

Hi brethren, it's been a while
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Pidggin:

Hi brethren, it's been a while
Yeah it has. Hope you are good!
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by UyiIredia(m): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2016
There are female atheists but they are fewer compared to the males. We even have some female atheists on NL.
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
My point exactly. You'd deny it. It's your only play.
Because it's fake, why can't they heal under the conditions I mentioned?
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2016
Lennycool:

Because it's fake, why can't they heal under the conditions I mentioned?
Who are you to decide the conditions?
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
See this dude oh. Those are the only conditions to prove every atheist on the planet wrong. Bring an extensively documented cripple or amputee and heal the person. Easy as that. Anything less than this cannot be confirmed to be true.
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by passyhansome(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2016
Pidggin:

Not at all
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2016
Lennycool:

See this dude oh. Those are the only conditions to prove every atheist on the planet wrong. Bring an extensively documented cripple or amputee and heal the person. Easy as that. Anything less than this cannot be confirmed to be true.
Like I said, there are laws governing the occurences of these events and they may not occur outside the bounds of these laws. Does this mean they are unreal? By the way where were you when someone here challenged atheists to an amputee-healing miracle?
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Like I said, there are laws governing the occurences of these events and they may not occur outside the bounds of these laws. Does this mean they are unreal? By the way where were you when someone here challenged atheists to an amputee-healing miracle?
Did Jesus pass these laws in the Bible? If so share the verse. If not stop making stupid excuses.
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by hopefulLandlord: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

is being famous against those "conditions"?

2 Likes

Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Lennycool:

Did Jesus pass these laws in the Bible? If so share the verse. If not stop making stupid excuses.
Wetin concern Bros J for this matter now? A frequent statement of Jesus in the Bible was ''Thine faith has made thee whole''. There are also towns where he could not perform much miracles because of their lack of faith. You should also bear in mind that rules have exception though before you start getting ideas.

1 Like

Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

is being famous against those "conditions"?
Of course not. I gave examples of Onazi and Jim Iyke. (PS: I believe TB Joshua is fraud though).
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Wetin concern Bros J for this matter now? A frequent statement of Jesus in the Bible was ''Thine faith has made thee whole''. There are also towns where he could not perform much miracles because of their lack of faith. You should also bear in mind that rules have exception though before you start getting ideas.
So please what are these rules and guidelines to receive healing?
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Lennycool:

So please what are these rules and guidelines to receive healing?
I do not have a satisfactory answer to that. I know faith is one them though.
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I do not have a satisfactory answer to that. I know faith is one them though.
grin grin grin guy no kill me with laugh. Here you were stating guidelines, now your telling me you don't know what they are but faith is one of them. Read this post by a Nairalander and his experience with miracles
https://www.nairaland.com/1892195/truth-behind-christ-embassy-healing
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by hopefulLandlord: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I cannot speak for him. But I know for sure that the original plan was scuttled by the atheists.

correction, by "AN atheist"
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Pidggin(f): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Yeah it has. Hope you are good!

Yes I am. You are still on the fence my brother, you should be spending time reading God's word and growing in faith. You should have passed this level by now.
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin grin guy no kill me with laugh. Here you were stating guidelines, now your telling me you don't know what they are but faith is one of them. Read this post by a Nairalander and his experience with miracles
https://www.nairaland.com/1892195/truth-behind-christ-embassy-healing
And what is wrong with not knowing. Does my not-knowing make the occurences less true?
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2016
Pidggin:

Yes I am. You are still on the fence my brother, you should be spending time reading God's word and growing in faith. You should have passed this level by now.
I am truly sorry. I'll try to step up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atheist, Agnostic And Humanist Memes Reloaded... / My Journey From Islam To Atheism / God's General Cs Upthegrove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.