Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You (1357 Views)

Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) / Generation Of Pipe Holding: How Did We Get Here? / Dangers Of Holding Back Your Pee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You by johnpromix(f): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
People spend hours in the toilet daily struggling for pooping and think that that’s the best way of emptying your bowels. However, what they don’t know is that delays in pooping can actually have deadly consequences. Here are the deadly signs of holding poop inside.

1. Holding it for a long time can make the poop dry and painful: When you hold a poop for a longer time, it can dry and harden inside your bowels causing pain during excretion.

2. Problem of hemorrhoids or piles: Hemorrhoids or piles are swollen veins in the anal canal. There are two types: internal and external hemorrhoids, which are treated differently.

[url]People spend hours in the toilet daily struggling for pooping and think that that’s the best way of emptying your bowels. However, what they don’t know is that delays in pooping can actually have deadly consequences. Here are the deadly signs of holding poop inside.

1. Holding it for a long time can make the poop dry and painful: When you hold a poop for a longer time, it can dry and harden inside your bowels causing pain during excretion.

2. Problem of hemorrhoids or piles: Hemorrhoids or piles are swollen veins in the anal canal. There are two types: internal and external hemorrhoids, which are treated differently.

[/http://360healthnews..co.ke/2016/09/deadly-and-disgusting-consequences-of.html?m=1]

Re: Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You by GdexFolami(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
That girl up there has nice thighs thou cant believe she dey shiit .FTC dedicated to those hard moments of trying to force shiit outa ass.well bck to d topic,thanks op
Re: Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
The rectum is meant to be a temporary store house for waste in our body, for some, it has become the permanent store house. Holding waste in may lead to coprostasis. Coprostasis leads to diseases such as hemorrhoids, liver diseases, hypertension, colon cancer, etc. Prevent all these by taking Splina Liquid Chlorophyll & Shake-off Phyto Fiber.

You can contact me on 08093048275 for one today.

Re: Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You by Ssthorm(f): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2016
YemiWrites1:
The rectum is meant to be a temporary store house for waste in our body, for some, it has become the permanent store house. Holding waste in may lead to coprostasis. Coprostasis leads to diseases such as hemorrhoids, liver diseases, hypertension, colon cancer, etc. Prevent all these by taking Splina Liquid Chlorophyll & Shake-off Phyto Fiber.

You can contact me on 08093048275 for one today.

Helo...."d rectum a temporary store".....sir,ds isnt tru. D rectum dusnt n wud not store fecal matter,it is usually empty prior to defeacatn,dt is d knwn physiology of d gastro intestinal system....meanin its nly wen u in d act of pooing dt ur rectum meets poo n is nly a conduit fo emptyn nt storin,ur colon does d temporary storing,thnk u.
Re: Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ssthorm:

Helo...."d rectum a temporary store".....sir,ds isnt tru. D rectum dusnt n wud not store fecal matter,it is usually empty prior to defeacatn,dt is d knwn physiology of d gastro intestinal system....meanin its nly wen u in d act of pooing dt ur rectum meets poo n is nly a conduit fo emptyn nt storin,ur colon does d temporary storing,thnk u.
Okay. But I want to ask a question, doesn't waste pass through the rectum before it gets to the colon? With what I understand, food eaten should be in the rectum at least 18 hours after eating passing through the stomach to the small intestine to the large intestine to the rectum and then colon. Does it or not? Share the word, help prevent colon cancer today. Splina Liquid Chlorophyll & Shake-off Phyto Fiber can help prevent it. My dial is 08093048275.
Re: Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ssthorm:

O no sir...uve got d anatomy wrong. For sm1 selling drugs dt u claim aids healthy bowel movenents,u shud know d basics. Faeces r stored in d colon,sigmoid colon. N wen faeces is in d rectum d act of defecatn is initiated..its a reflex..
D trend is thus:stomach-small intstine-lrge intstine-rectum-anal canal-outside world grin
Doesn't the rectum store waste for a while? Answer my question please. Will the waste just go through the rectum to the colon? For example, doesn't the stomach too store food for a while before digestion takes place? I know quite well that after 18 hours of eating, waste must leave the rectum to the colon.
Re: Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You by Ssthorm(f): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
YemiWrites1:
Doesn't the rectum store waste for a while? Answer my question please. Will the waste just go through the rectum to the colon? For example, doesn't the stomach too store food for a while before digestion takes place? I know quite well that after 18 hours of eating, waste must leave the rectum to the colon.

Waste from rectum to colon again? Haba..u clearly dnt understnd d basic anat. Or physio of d G.I.T...i rest my case lipsrsealed
Re: Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ssthorm:

Waste from rectum to colon again? Haba..u clearly dnt understnd d basic anat. Or physio of d G.I.T...i rest my case lipsrsealed
Looking for errors? Go elsewhere! Excess waste does not just leave the human body without staying a while in the rectum, it's a temporary store-house for waste before waste is passed out. For many, it has become a permanent store-house. In your chain/trend, where did you include colon? Stomach-small intestine-large intestine-rectum-anal canal-outside world? You threw it away? Proving yourself don't solve shii.
Re: Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You by Ssthorm(f): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
YemiWrites1:
Looking for errors? Go elsewhere! Excess waste does not just leave the human body without staying a while in the rectum, it's a temporary store-house for waste before waste is passed out. For many, it has become a permanent store-house. In your chain/trend, where did you include colon? Stomach-small intestine-large intestine-rectum-anal canal-outside world? You threw it away? Proving yourself don't solve shii.

Lol...i wasnt tryn to point out "ur" errors,was nly politly statin d fact,FYI;d colon is also known as d large intestine,mayb u shud read on d anat n physio of d G.I.T. tryn to xplain tns to u wudnt help much,u feel am attackn n challengin u....

(1) (Reply)

6 Amazing Medicinal Properties Of Cloves / Choosing A Multivitamin / HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.