Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:42 AM

When You Attend Ur Ex's Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As A Virgin. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Attend Ur Ex's Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As A Virgin. (1262 Views)

You Are A DJ Performing In Your Ex' Wedding, Which Song Will You Play? / Me At My Ex's Wedding Next Weekend. Eating My Iphone Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Attend Ur Ex's Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As A Virgin. by bostish(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
That reaction

Re: When You Attend Ur Ex's Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As A Virgin. by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol.mmm she is really a virgin.i smell lies.
Re: When You Attend Ur Ex's Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As A Virgin. by chydii(f): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Secondary Virgin name.
All na Virgin
Re: When You Attend Ur Ex's Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As A Virgin. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin

Hahahahahahahaah!
Re: When You Attend Ur Ex's Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As A Virgin. by decatalyst(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
The judgment waiting for them all is still training. grin grin

Just that they are manipulating the guy's destiny cry

(1) (Reply)

All These Enugu People, Who's Dad Or Uncle Is This? (hilarious Pic) / Some Hidden Fact That Still Exists / Nigerian Guy Ordered A Patent Shoe Online But See What He Got Instead (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.