Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,264 members, 7,967,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:31 AM

Is Dis Dishonor To Parent ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Dis Dishonor To Parent ? (659 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos / Mrs Toyin Saraki Paid Visit To Parent Of Quintuplet In Abuja / Two Children Accidentally Switched At Birth Three Years Ago Returns To Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dis Dishonor To Parent ? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pls fellow nairalanders, Is it a sin if I study d course I like since I hv finished d one my daddy chose for me Nd I dnt like it. would dis be regarded as disobedience.
Re: Is Dis Dishonor To Parent ? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seriously dude, how old are you? undecided
Re: Is Dis Dishonor To Parent ? by babythug(f): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
I don't think it's wrong to pursue your desired course especially if the cost can be accommodated by you or your family! However to be taken seriously you need to present your case to your parents in a matured manner;one of the things affecting the youth of today is the shoddy manner in which they communicate when writing. Look at your post! Poor composition and poor spellings all around. Who will take you or your post seriously?
Re: Is Dis Dishonor To Parent ? by favouriteYSF(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
babythug:
I don't think it's wrong to pursue your desired course especially if the cost can be accommodated by you or your family! However to be taken seriously you need to present your case to your parents in a matured manner;one of the things affecting the youth of today is the shoddy manner in which they communicate when writing. Look at your post! Poor composition and poor spellings all around. Who will take you or your post seriously?

Grammarian! Y not correct the op. ...ish
Re: Is Dis Dishonor To Parent ? by Richy4(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
I thank God i was not in your kind of shoes while growing up, because it would have been cold war between me and them....

u are really brave to endure a four or more years torture in the name of studying... Parent should guide their kids not force them against their will

Just do what you can now because years and experiences should be enough for u stand up based on what u want and believe is good for u....
though i am guessing u have no money to do it on your own because if u have your own money, u will need no one's permission....
Re: Is Dis Dishonor To Parent ? by lilmax(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
organism3:
Pls fellow nairalanders, Is it a sin if I study d course I like since I hv finished d one my daddy chose for me Nd I dnt like it. would dis be regarded as disobedience.
as far the finance is from you, you are on point
Re: Is Dis Dishonor To Parent ? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Richy4:
I thank God i was not in your kind of shoes while growing up, because it would have been cold war between me and them....

u are really brave to endure a four or more years torture in the name of studying... Parent should guide their kids not force them against their will

Just do what you can now because years and experiences should be enough for u stand up based on what u want and believe is good for u....
though i am guessing u have no money to do it on your own because if u have your own money, u will need no one's permission....
am only trying not to go against God's law of honouring our parents.
Re: Is Dis Dishonor To Parent ? by Richy4(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
organism3:
am only trying not to go against God's law of honouring our parents.

Oh!!!!!!... please tell me u are kidding...

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Laughing. / Must Women Marry Before 30?? / Hair Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.