Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,975 members, 7,946,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

What’s The Deal With ‘love At First Sight?’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Deal With ‘love At First Sight?’ (464 Views)

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story / Love At First Sight, Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Deal With ‘love At First Sight?’ by skillzahblog(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
The concept of love at first sight appears in so many films that you would think most people felt that same way when they first met their partner or spouse. Romantic comedies and dramas portray magical moments where two character’s eyes lock for the first time and life is never the same. Sound familiar? Probably not!

We are a culture that thrives on music, television shows and stories with plots like the one described above. We love romance. After all, it is entertaining and to love and be loved is what we all want. The problem, though, is that love at first sight stories and fairytale endings create unrealistic expectations about our real relationships. Sometimes we forget that relationships actually take work and that your partner does not come into your life to fix you.

Although there is scientific proof of love at first sight (and many couples can vouch for it), whether or not you believe in love at first sight may be one of the factors keeping you single. If you rigidly believe that you will experience love at first sight with the man or woman you will spend your life with, it is likely that you have missed out on other amazing partners because you didn’t experience that grand feeling you long for during an initial meeting.

Do you believe in Love At First Sight? Let's hear you thoughts and opinions here

Click here to read more
http://www.skillzah.com/2016/09/whats-deal-with-love-at-first-sight.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: What’s The Deal With ‘love At First Sight?’ by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yes! I subscribe to it.

Thats how i will identify my future hubby.

Though sustaining love/passion requires work otherwise its fairy tale.

Definitely will be love at first sight with my children.

So far i have not been fotunate to have that love @ first sight. But, it will happen.

Amen!

* grooving to one dance by Drake. Ohhh snap. Dance time.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Deal With ‘love At First Sight?’ by Cutehector(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol somepeople have taken love to a whole new level. Loving someone who you havnt seen.
Re: What’s The Deal With ‘love At First Sight?’ by ucheGod17(f): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
As for i do not believe in love @ first sight, u can only like someone at first & gradually develop love, else u got something in mind
Re: What’s The Deal With ‘love At First Sight?’ by ucheGod17(f): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
ucheGod17:
As for i do not believe in love @ first sight, u can only like someone at first & gradually develop love, else u got something in mind
Re: What’s The Deal With ‘love At First Sight?’ by skillzahblog(m): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
I also don't really think it works that way but if it was destined to be then why not?

(1) (Reply)

Any Relationship Destined To Lead To Marriage Wont Give You Pain / Hahaha... Pls. Watch And Share. / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.