Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation (8466 Views)

Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" / John Odigie Oyegun's 78th Birthday Celebration At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by BigIyanga: 5:19am On Sep 26, 2016
sarrki:
Add source

If actually he tampered with the delegates list

He should do the honorable thing

You will see Wailers will troop here now

Tinubu is there nightmare

Another product of Naija deranged education.. Can you spot the difference between Their vs there?

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by kahal29: 5:26am On Sep 26, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
kahal29 is that really you or someone clonned your account ....now I know you are a paid Agent

Is me my bro.. .. Am not a paid agent neither do I belong to any party. I only come to nairaland to ease tension and stress of office wahala. Above all.. . have fun. On a lighter note I love PMB and I want him to succeed cos his failure means Nigeria's failure too. I believe in Nigeria.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by sarrki(m): 5:31am On Sep 26, 2016
BigIyanga:

Another product of Naija deranged education.. Can you spot the difference between Their vs there?

Factory reset required
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by seunmsg(m): 5:35am On Sep 26, 2016
The impending implosion in APC is inevitable. Too many contending interest are scheming to hijack the party and unfortunately, the president doesn't know he has to manage his party in addition to running the country. The president created the leadership gap and hence, hawks with vested interest have taken over. I just hope it is not too late for all the stakeholders to do a thorough soul searching and put the interest of the party and the country ahead of all other interest.

In all of these, Oyegun has shown that he's a very incompetent and uncharismatic leader. The way he handle the national assembly leadership crisis, Kogi election fallout and now Ondo guber primary had exposed his incompetency. If he has any shame left in him, he should just resign and go.

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:35am On Sep 26, 2016
ReddLabel:

I know Tinubu is your nemesis, just forget about him for a moment and address the illegality perpetrated by Oyegun.

Let me ask, was Oyegun right to have vetoed the decision of the majority?
illegalities so you people now. Understand the meaning ? My friend there is no basis. For aNy moral conscience in this. Country the moment APc and the SW supported the increment of fuel (removal of subsidy)as against 2011,neglecting the constitutional right of NLC chairpersoN when he commensed strike aCtion and the cHild election in kano,kaduna and kastina so forget this your cry it all started from ZONE live with it

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by sarrki(m): 5:39am On Sep 26, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
illegalities so you people now. Understand the meaning ? My friend there is no basis. For aNy moral conscience in this. Country the moment APc and the SW supported the increment of fuel (removal of subsidy)as against 2011,neglecting the constitutional right of NLC chairpersoN when he commensed strike aCtion and the cHild election in kano,kaduna and kastina so forget this your cry it all started from ZONE live with it

Your grouse with the SW as stated by you

Is not the reason Wailers & Pdp are grossed with the zone or party

The main reason is because we did not support your hero

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by DIVINE78: 6:16am On Sep 26, 2016
kahal29:

I hear.... A big disgrace just because he refused to do Tinubu's biding. See the way jagaban is going he may end up loosing everything he put into the formation of APC. He is creating more enemies to himself which adds to the number he already has and if continues in this path I see these people uniting against him. He better watch it.. .. He who sees fight and runs away will stand to fight another day.
Please let's not reason upside down. The allegations against oyegun are that he oversaw a primary election where names of delegates were different from those submitted to the party and when a panel he himself setup recommended a rerun he still went ahead and submit the fraudulent result to INEC.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by obinoral1179(m): 6:21am On Sep 26, 2016
Edmanpumpin:

Please goan write your own Trash. Suegbe first class.
Nothing I will write, that will change your view about jagaban.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by Paperwhite(m): 6:23am On Sep 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Hypocrite! Let Oyegun defend the allegations instead of talking nonsense. We knew Oyegun was part of the Saraki charade.
Fake Progressives!
Oh they are fake progressives now? grin grin grin cheesy tongue.When they were congregating as APC they were "Progressives" right? Now that the centre can't hold again,then they are no more.APC's hypocrisy stinks a lot.Party of sanctimonious saints.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by Paperwhite(m): 6:26am On Sep 26, 2016
seunmsg:

The impending implosion in APC is inevitable. Too many contending interest are scheming to hijack the party and unfortunately, the president doesn't know he has to manage his party in addition to running the country. The president created the leadership gap and hence, hawks with vested interest have taken over. I just hope it is not too late for all the stakeholders to do a thorough soul searching and put the interest of the party and the country ahead of all other interest.

In all of these, Oyegun has shown that he's a very incompetent and uncharismatic leader. The way he handle the national assembly leadership crisis, Kogi election fallout and now Ondo guber primary had exposed his incompetency. If he has any shame left in him, he should just resign and go.
As it was in the beginning,is now & will ever be.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by Paperwhite(m): 6:31am On Sep 26, 2016
PearlStreet:
A ship is not buit for the harbour, it is built to withstand storms at sea.

Jagaban is well versed in political treachery, subterfuge and political warfare. He would not show his hands at this time. When the time is right, we would hear from him.

Buhari's ratings is at an all-time low and APC doesn't have a vibrant opposition. Tinubu is the spark needed for the engine of opposition politics to roar back to life.
That will be Tinubu's political suicide & he should consider himself toast.Buhari will just dust up his files.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by amarilo: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
I refuse to believe that Buhari has a hand in this. Because if he truly did, earth would be hotter than hell for him.
Not when he has the lowest ratings.
A brutal media campaign about to begin.
Yorubas are now believing that Bubu rating is low cos he has played a fast one on their tin god. I laugh in what I don't know.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2016
bishopkay:

Bros you are one of the persons I respect on this forum but I swear I no understand you again ooo!
Today you dey here tomorrow you dey here hafa?

Some weeks ago you wrote an epistle on why PDP should remain dead and how a new party is in the brew. Today again you are saying Tinubu should go to the same PDP you want dead and buried?
I would like to be cleared by you sir

Then I've been seeing comments like "Tinubu won't show his hands early in the game " Tinubu knows what he's doing " A brutal media war is about to be launched against Buhari " and bla bla bla. Truth is Tinubu can't do sh1t cos he never thought it would begin so soon. If him too do yagayaga dem go open e case file.

On a lighter note though I'm happy d guy is been demystified. You can't call yourself Jagaban, and claim to wield influence on the whole SW that is a whole race of people...wetin? Are the people that dumb?
Ondo isn't Lagos so let him just stop wailing already! Na so d guy still cry dey attack Kachickwu then say make e resign. Lol
Politics is not about permanent enmity but about alignment and realignment of forces to serve both National and Political interest.

As far as SW political space is concerned Tinubu is the boss with more than 75% political control and 90% APC control in the region. The Abuja politicians may fraudulently outdo him in Ondo but not in a free and fair primary or in ANY election in SW.

Should he switch to PDP it will mean a major breakthrough and awesome merging of forces.

BTW those who have followed my position will testify that I'm a fan of the political colossus despite being on different side of the divide.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by OAUTemitayo: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2016
amarilo:
Yorubas are now believing that Bubu rating is low cos he has played a fast one on their tin god. I laugh in what I don't know.
Ignoramus please move forward

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by Mujaheeeden: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2016
seunmsg:

In all of these, Oyegun has shown that he's a very incompetent and uncharismatic leader. The way he handle the national assembly leadership crisis, Kogi election fallout and now Ondo guber primary[b] had exposed his incompetency. If he has any shame left in him, he should just resign and go[/b].
Anonimi fiefire come and see the kind of people we argue with here. These ones worship Tinubu because of the crumbs they get from him

Where is modath sef grin

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by jollymizzle(m): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Seriously if a new primary isn't conducted in ondo? APC should just forget about that state. Because even if they manage to win against all odds,they will loose in court because of the irregularities in the primaries.oyegun or/and whoever advised him on that illegality have messed up their chances.and to think edo is still shaky,though times for the APC
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by anonimi: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Anonimi fiefire come and see the kind of people we argue with here. These ones worship Tinubu because of the crumbs they get from him

Where is modath sef grin

Make we go look for her oh. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2329446_2310894imageedit25559604097jpeg6207133cb2251c60c0d3e307c28d235c_jpeg43e795ffbb3dd3fc428ae16fab3b0fbd

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by limeta(f): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2016
Fuckards
Though i don,t play party politic Apc i know was made up of evil men.
House of cards.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by labiola: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2016
There is two sides to a coin, on the issue of BAT, we have those people who will abuse him and go against him, the reasons are obvious. The other set of people are his people ,his supporters and others. But time will tell which among the two group wins.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by Edmanpumpin(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2016
obinoral1179:
Nothing I will write, that will change your view about jagaban.

Same with you.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by Topshow2010(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2016
Jokerman:
Tinubu we have ur case file o... if you do pass yourself we will send EFCC to you.... grin

Dts so comical of u ,Its instructive to note dt Jagaban has alwaz be a real thorn in d flesh of d ruling party from d days of Ebora Owu who wield so much power on d security agencies especially d efcc yet dere was no concrete evidence to nail Asiwaju and u tot its now possible for dis govt to nail him!
Its impossicant
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by photoshoot(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Oyegun should resign honourably.

You guys venting about, mentioning tinubu like he stole your bread, should read or learn to read.

The issue isn't Tinubu, but that Oyegun fraudulently went against the wish of the NWC to submit a tampered list.

Kapish?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by photoshoot(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2016
Truth is Buhari(that is, if he has a hand in this) would suffer so much, come 2019.

You can call Tinubu godfather of SW all you want, it is paying of, right? From Fashola to Akinwunmi to Rauf, Akimobi, amosun, fayemi.....

Tinubu that I know for years would have made plans for this, since Buharis "I belong to nobody's" speech.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by ABEngine(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2016
Meanwhile it all boils down to who is preferred to loot the common treasury.

Nigeria is one hell of a comic show
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by Jay542(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2016
inquisitiv:
I am not an APC fan but the enemies of PMB will drive a wedge between him and Tinubu. This is also what the enemies of GEJ did when they drove a wedge between him and Obj. Without Obj, they knew that GEJ was no match for them. Without Tinubu, PMB is no match to the intense and multidimensional intrigues at play in Nigeria. We may dislike Tinubu but you can't deny his abilities. You may think he has been dumped but this guy has many political battles under his belt. PMB without Tinubu has many political defeats under his belt. Just like Obj letter to GEJ fired the first shots that culminated in the storm that swept away GEJ. This letter has fired the shots that will undo PMB. What the president's men do next will determine a lot. They have shown their hands early in the game. People keep saying Tinubu has lost out, you forget that Jagaban is not a title given carelessly. From the onset, he had strategy B and maybe C. Let the duel begin.
Is this just a normal analysis or it's related to thread?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by danmasani101: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
You like worshiping politicians. Now you have turn your attention to Tinubu since PDP and APC have left you.

How about your party Reforemed PDP grin

That turncoat you quoted is worst than Nigerian politicians. You can see how people are avoiding him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by GODISGREAT123: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2016
afroniger:

Source?? Your soup no sweet without source, you know how we roll here. But in any case...

There seems to be a calculated plan being spearheaded by some influential people at the Presidency to destabilize the SouthWest APC by seizing the structure of the Party from Tinubu's influence, maybe in the hope that he won't have as much influence as he did the last time around. But if care is not taken, this may end up being the undoing of this administration come 2019 because PMB is fast becoming very unpopular all over the country, including the SW, by the day, therefore if the administration doesn't begin to deliver on its promises, I don't see the President winning the region come 2019 (should he choose to run for re-election). With the hostile attitude towards Tinubu (who has been loyal to PMB thus far), he can certainly forget winning Lagos. I doubt if he can win Oyo as well again because Oyo is a very volatile state politically and the mystic that led APC to victory there last year has since worn-off. Osun and Ekiti will be no-go areas too.

As things stand, Ondo is probably going to remain PDP considering this avoidable APC crisis that has the Presidency's fingerprints all over it. Politics 101 tells us that you can only rig successfully where you are popular, which was why Fayemi lost to Fayose, even though Oshokomole clearly had a lot of help rigging that election to unseat an incumbent. I don't know who is advising Buhari, but he needs to understand that he can't win re-election without the SouthWest and the Middlebelt where he is fast losing popularity (history has taught us that he needs more than the NorthWest and NorthEast to win an election, the SouthEast and SouthSouth are no-go areas for him), so he shouldn't make things any worse for himself by alienating the very people that helped him win the last time around (after previous failed attempts) for political neophytes who can't even win their own polling unit or ward.

Your analysis is spot on.

However, you should understand that the Daura mafia (Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari etc) don't see things from this perspective.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by GODISGREAT123: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2016
Topshow2010:

Dts so comical of u ,Its instructive to note dt Jagaban has alwaz be a real thorn in d flesh of d ruling party from d days of Ebora Owu who wield so much power on d security agencies especially d efcc yet dere was no concrete evidence to nail Asiwaju and u tot its now possible for dis govt to nail him!
Its impossicant

Nooo times have changed.

In the case of Obasanjo, they investigate, arrest and charge you to court.

In Jonathan's era, they invite you and charge you to Court.

But now under Buhari, they arrest you, try you in the media and if your lucky you will be charged to court. If not, your case will be like Dasuki and Zakzaky
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by Biafman: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2016
kahal29:
Chief John Odigie-Oyegun who he claimed Sunday had derailed from the path of progressives.
Hahahahahahahahah, jokers of the century. Progressives indeed.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by photoshoot(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
[s]illegalities so you people now. Understand the meaning ? My friend there is no basis. For aNy moral conscience in this. Country the moment APc and the SW supported the increment of fuel (removal of subsidy)as against 2011,neglecting the constitutional right of NLC chairpersoN when he commensed strike aCtion and the cHild election in kano,kaduna and kastina so forget this your cry it all started from ZONE live with it[/s]

Crap
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by free13: 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
What is all this talk of being progressives. They are all thieves.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation by BigIyanga: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
sarrki:

Factory reset required
Yes, manual reset required to restore your encephalon to its pre-Stone Age settings or you're irredeemably gone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba States' Police, 'amotekun', Take Off (photos) / Photo: Atiku, Buhari At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding / PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.