Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights (12783 Views)

Dino Melaye Buys His Special Assistant A 1992 Honda Accord Car (Pics) / Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by opcon(f): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Like Seriously? on Traffic light? smh chai....

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by Exponental(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Rubbish!
Is there no SA on Energy or Electrical related?
Are there no Electrical Engineers in the Ministries?
Waste of resources

4 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by AleAirHub(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SA on Toilet is on his way cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by ATERI(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2016
OP, don`t worry; UN has a special envoy for mosquito!

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by godpunishthedev(f): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2016
Money miss road

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by Greataausim(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2016
Chai...!!! Another waste of funds on a political errand boy.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by morbeta(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2016
I am suggesting special assistant on public urinary control and disposal.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by moufan: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2016
what's all dis rubbish?special adviser on traffic lights

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by ogoplus: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Nyesom Wike...

I didnt expect anything good from his administration and so far he has not disappointed me. cool

Our expectations are high and the infrastructure gaps are enormous...... but Wike has touched some roads.

I am not praising him... for carrying out his constitutional duties o!

As for special assistant on traffic lights...... "I comment my reserve"
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by coolhumble(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2016
LoveMachine:
CHAI! I gotta get a political godfather. Then I can become special assistant on video games and puff puff! grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by justmenoni: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2016
me na on nairaland matters i dey find..
LoveMachine:
CHAI! I gotta get a political godfather. Then I can become special assistant on video games and puff puff! grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by Enesi47: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmmmm! If na buhari try this, Ipod must have send it to CNN
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by Wolfbrother(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2016
Mayflowa:

I don't agree with you on this. This appointment is well deserved. It will be one of the best appointment in his government if the assistant truly work. Government is meant to deliver good public service. Traffic is the bane of some states in Nigeria like Lagos, Port Harcourt and even edo state now. YOU don't wanna know the economy lost caused by traffic and the lost of investment location.

A traffic assistant is to ensure free flow of traffic and report issues causing traffic with regard to solving it. He is to create a better traffic design which is a full course of its own in Engineering- Traffic Engineering. Mark the road for road users and punish offenders appropriately. Do you know the dedication to traffic in advance world? who wants to use one hour get to 10 mins distance? I rejected a job twice my salary in Lagos because of Traffic. So I am thumbing Wike for this.

What is the commissioner of transports job ?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by Goke7: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2016
if it was in abuja now, all those supporting wike here will be abusing PMB of being a dullard but since its their own, they will support or be quiet.

Nigerians are just very funny people grin
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by kennieG(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2016
Odeeh
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by Mayflowa(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Wolfbrother:

What is the commissioner of transports job ?

The special assistant job is complementary. You must agree there is traffic problem in Port Harcourt. Won't you just like there is someone directly in charge. A commissioner of transport work is huge and need good team and hands. The portfolio is quite different. The governor easily reach his special assistant than any other officer of his government. I am talking in ideal scenario anyway.
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by Mayflowa(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Nonsense analogy.

You probably should make your points known. That is the way to contribute in a forum
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by Okpabana: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2016
LocalChamp:

http://thenationonlineng.net/wike-appoints-special-assistant-streettraffic-lights/

Nawaoo! Are there traffic lights in Port Harcourt? The answer is definately NO. So what are his job descriptions? To install traffic light in PH?
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by Wolfbrother(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2016
Mayflowa:

The special assistant job is complementary. You must agree there is traffic problem in Port Harcourt. Won't you just like there is someone directly in charge. A commissioner of transport work is huge and need good team and hands. The portfolio is quite different. The governor easily reach his special assistant than any other officer of his government. I am talking in ideal scenario anyway.

Reach his special assistant to tell him about traffic lights? ........ you do realize this is something a clerk working under the commissioner can do right? .. simply send a report..
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by athorello(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2016
The situation in ph warrants this appointment. I've always wondered why a state like Rivers have no working traffic light system.

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by LorDBolton(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Mayflowa:

I don't agree with you on this. This appointment is well deserved. It will be one of the best appointment in his government if the assistant truly work. Government is meant to deliver good public service. Traffic is the bane of some states in Nigeria like Lagos, Port Harcourt and even edo state now. YOU don't wanna know the economy lost caused by traffic and the lost of investment location.

A traffic assistant is to ensure free flow of traffic and report issues causing traffic with regard to solving it. He is to create a better traffic design which is a full course of its own in Engineering- Traffic Engineering. Mark the road for road users and punish offenders appropriately. Do you know the dedication to traffic in advance world? who wants to use one hour get to 10 mins distance? I rejected a job twice my salary in Lagos because of Traffic. So I am thumbing Wike for this.

I guess you do not understand the role of a ministry (commissioner) and a special assistant .

Wike could simply create an agency with the transport ministry and require weekly or. Bi-monthly feedback

In lagos we have lamata and lastma. Hiring a special assistant is basically a waste since its duplication, even quadrupling one persons job to 4.

Why? Because the SA Will still. Report to the gov so why not the commissioner reporting instead.

It's a political appointment. End of story
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by Betapikin101: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2016
richidinho:
His work is to make sure there is no blockage of canals, no dumping of refuse indiscriminately and all gutter is free from refuse, make sure all street lights are fixed and roads well marked. Takes care of the street sweepers.

Flooding will suffer defeat

I support the governor
How is the function of the special assistant on traffic lights related to preventing blockage of canal shoro niyen ? Sometimes I honestly wish this country can divide so that our dear biafra can know their net worth both in relationship to one another and in handling finance

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by richidinho(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2016
Betapikin101:

How is the function of the special assistant on traffic lights related to preventing blockage of canal shoro niyen ? Sometimes I honestly wish this country can divide so that our dear biafra can know their net worth both in relationship to one another and in handling finance

U didn't read where they wrote S.A on street/traffic light?
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by famology(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2016
Mayflowa:

Wat happened 2 d commissioner nd ssa on transport?
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by passarella013: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Mumu don't go and pay civilservants their 4,5 and 6 months salaries, soon you will appoint adviser on toilet affairs, nonsense
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by darqly(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mayflowa:

I don't believe you actually wrote this, but then, this must be exactly how Wike rationalized the appointment. Please let me know when they're recruiting for SA on Signposts grin grin grin
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by datmayor1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
What of special assistant on mad men and women? Dis politicians nd dere ways of embezzlement.....nawa o
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by ibadanfinest(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Its like there is no diff btw PDP and APC. They are all thieves
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by Obilo123(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nawa for you look. People like you ate the problem of Nigeria. What then is the work of ministry of works and public utilities. This ministry has a maintenance department. This is annothrt waste of money. Government should look for ways to cut cost.

[/quote]
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by pueflexy(f): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
OJUcrook:
Is it not the same Governor Wike that appointed an exmilitant(cultist) Ateke Tom as his special adviser on security
I'll advice you take down this your comment. else the way dem go take track u down, u urself no go believe am
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by Bgorgeous: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hahahahahahaha ma rolling on the ground
Re: Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights by Bgorgeous: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hahahahahahaha ma rolling on the ground
pueflexy:

I'll advice you take down this your comment. else the way dem go take track u down, u urself no go believe am
Thus is threat to life O cos we all know how it goes down in rivers state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Riders Leave Festac Town Enmass To North? / Press Release: School Feeding Programme Reaches 17 States / Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.