Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,528 members, 7,888,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend (1957 Views)

President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend by Enyocole(f): 2:07am On Sep 26, 2016
I’m In Love With My Wife’s Best Friend

I am deeply in love with my wife’s best friend.
This has been disturbing me for quite a long time now.

My wife’s best friend is a caring and loving friend who understands and stood by her friend (my wife) during her agonizing days.
I came to know her after i proposed to my wife and within a short period, got married to my wife which her friend became her best maid.

As time goes on, close to a year, I began having feelings for her to the extent am confused.

Despite the fact that i love my wife so much, i do love her friend too, to the extent i feel happy whenever she is around, and if she left, i feel like I’m alone.

She is almost my wife in character, understanding, love, and trust. Really i do love her with all my heart.
Now am in love with two women, which one happens to be her best friend.

Am confused, is it that am lusting after her (though i sometimes fantasized about her) Or really am in love with her?
Despite the fact that i can’t marry or make advances, as in secretly going along with her, i’m being overwhelmed by love for her (i even thought of keeping them both) Is that possible, loving two women equally? What are the scenarios associated with that? Let me hear from you.’

See full Article >> http://enyocole.com/im-love-wifes-best-friend/

I hope you enjoyed reading.

Re: I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend by Okongrace(f): 2:43am On Sep 26, 2016
So if i cm2ur marital home n dsplay same character ur wife n her friend has u wil be overwhelm inlove wit me too.GUY U NEED JESUS

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Marry her too asap.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend by paschal47(m): 2:55am On Sep 26, 2016
i know this guy is not in Nigeria, how can you say you love two women in this recession period?

wait lemme go and tell Buhari
Re: I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend by chumaster(m): 3:09am On Sep 26, 2016
you need to define "love" to urself! sad
Re: I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend by Tommfrench(m): 3:19am On Sep 26, 2016
clap for yourself
Re: I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 26, 2016
For the safety of ur home disassociate with her
Re: I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend by personalview(m): 4:30am On Sep 26, 2016
only insane people reason this way. i believe his love for is triggered from his third leg rather than his heart
Re: I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend by nrexzy: 5:01am On Sep 26, 2016
Ya I know that feeling broh... u can handle both..
Re: I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend by firstking01(m): 5:12am On Sep 26, 2016
Kill that evil feelings you called love before it destroys your family...i dnt knw what is wrong with most men, it is only when they have a faithful and good wife that the polygamist nature in them will start manifesting...men!!! men!!! men!!!.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend by Babysnow1: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2016
pls go into the word of God and see the definition of love.
then learnt from it...but for now
YOU NEED JESUS. ;
Re: I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend by Sleekydee(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2016
Op the potential sniper!!! weldone....you haff join bad gang.... go ahead, date ur wife bf, ruin ur marriage and ur life, bad guy...
Re: I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend by shams040(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2016
Two women is allowed ride on
Re: I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend by ILoveToFuCcK: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2016
So you've been fυcking her? undecided

HIS ROYAL FUCKNESS i Love to fυck was here

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Sweet As A Police Man (picture Added) / She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up / Nigerian Man Call Out Slayqueen Who Asked Men To Sleep With Her For 50million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.