Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,880 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US (21327 Views)

Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot / (Pics)Inside The Exportation Of Vegetables From Anambra / Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by EngrSirwhite: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
DrRasheed:
Heheh angry angry grin grin
Credit to PMB and his economic team. We now started to hear something like EXPORT.

Sometimes I wonder if some people think with their Kidney. What is Buhari's contribution to this? Instead of giving credit to Anambra Governor u're giving credit to Buhari. Receive sense!!
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by kernel504(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
Shame on anambra for reducing themselves to ugwu hawkers. How will they survive if they have biafra? How much will ugwu generate? The Igbo's are better in nigeria than having a stupid Biafra

Did they ask for your suggestion? We don't need you, stop begging for a union with your enemy.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by DrRasheed: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
EngrSirwhite:

Sometimes I wonder if some people think with their Kidney. What is Buhari's contribution to this? Instead of giving credit to Anambra Governor u're giving credit to Buhari. Receive sense!!
If not because he enlisted agric as capital expenditure, u will not have grain to use for burkutu in your village.
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by mightyhazell: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Alexander001:
Yesterday i was so bored, I saw an ant in my kitchen and placed a few sugar in front of her, she had some and went to tell her friends and I hid the sugar cubes because I wanted them to think she is a liar
lol!

How u take knw say na female?

U see the kpekus? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Alexander001(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
mightyhazell:
lol!

How u take knw say na female?

U see the kpekus? tongue
bros, hmm no put me for tight corner. dem plenty na im make me know.
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Bestow7: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
I wish to know the link on how to join this vegetables exportation.
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by HERSLEY(f): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
Shame on anambra for reducing themselves to ugwu hawkers. How will they survive if they have biafra? How much will ugwu generate? The Igbo's are better in nigeria than having a stupid Biafra
angry
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by HERSLEY(f): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
photoshoot:
grin yes! On paper! grin

Because one family took fresh vegetables when travelling to US, they recorded it as export! grin
simply the reason I didnt vote or campaign for u....A tribal bigoted dude can never win Mr NL. Failure like u.... Keep up with ur tribal comments. Iranu
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by newecop(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Alexander001:
Yesterday i was so bored, I saw an ant in my kitchen and placed a few sugar in front of her, she had some and went to tell her friends and I hid the sugar cubes because I wanted them to think she is a liar

So "HER" na ant for ur house... U no get respect for ur mama.
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Chiefobdk1: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
toluvibe:

Youths an shallow minds....i pity all of una..
Anambra exporting vegetables but th price of Ugwu nationwide no drop since oooo.

fake people

nigeria exporting crude but d price of petrol no decrease...

make i use afonja logic for u..
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by newecop(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
What is wrong with moderators and this freaking vegetable news?? This is the fourth gaddam time I'm seeing this shit on FP with same old news and same old pics. Please Obiano and his band of praise singers should stop all these rubbish cuz it's embarrassing..

It seems like whenever Obiano is out of ideas, he sends his boys to come upload ugu news on here. SmH.

I'm an Anambrarian but I don't subscribe to childish propagandas...

Liar.
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Chiefobdk1: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Tritri:
You All dont know what exactly is going on.
This said farmers did this to be able to get access to AGRICULTURE LOAN WORTH BILLIONS AND THEY WILL POCKET IT.
The same way contractors pour sand on the street secure a contract and disappear once they get paid by Gov.

It a scheme that has been going on for long.

http://beritagereja.online/news/Nigeria:-Bauchi-Farmers-to-Access-N15-Billion-CBN-Agric-Loan
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/159250-nigeria-secures-n24-3-billion-adb-loan-agriculture.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/201308052454.html
http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00030164.html

This people will soon ask for loan and once they get it..they will disappear.
i need someone to answer this...

DID THEY JUST DISCOVER UGWU LEAF ? why r they just exporting now that everything is high?
Who's paying for the export since it been paid in dollars?

chaiii. e really pain dis dude.

u had to search anything dat will calm u down

oya take. bp medicine.

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Chiefobdk1: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Trina0936:
I honestly still believe some people here need this tongue

like d one above u
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by SycophanticGoat: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
newecop:

Liar.

Bia, oke mkpi, what do you think I lied about? Me being an Anambrarian or what? My mum is from Enugu Agidi while my dad is from Oraukwu. I guess both places are located in the north okwia? undecided
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by gaelllic: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:

Look.

You could die tonight and have the fate of Biafra become completely irrelevant from your end.

What's to be your fate with all this envy in your soul?

What's wrong with you?
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Oblang(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ooni:
we can never get good governance by hating on ibos. let us hold our leaders here in sw accountable. i hear lagos now produce 1 cup of oil per day.let us be contented with that hopefully it will help us keep our eyes off other peoples oil

Na waa for u o. Why are u igbo so desperate to prove a point against Yoruba. Is it inferiority complex or what.. Imposter...
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Alexander001(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
newecop:

So "HER" na ant for ur house... U no get respect for ur mama.
trading words with a deranged being like you would be a waste of precious time.
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by photoshoot(m): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
HERSLEY:
simply the reason I didnt vote or campaign for u....A tribal bigoted dude can never win Mr NL. Failure like u.... Keep up with ur tribal comments. Iranu

Lol, who are you again? cheesy
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by piagetskinner(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
He much Fx do they expect to gain from ugwu export
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by newecop(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Alexander001:
trading words with a deranged being like you would be a waste of precious time.

But u replied... Ewu.
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by newecop(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Bia, oke mkpi, what do you think I lied about? Me being an Anambrarian or what? My mum is from Enugu Agidi while my dad is from Oraukwu. I guess both places are located in the north okwia? undecided

No vex.
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Alexander001(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
newecop:

But u replied... Ewu.
Anu mpama ekwensi piri onu. nekwa ka odi ka nnunu mmiri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State To Inaugurate Cassava Plant, To Employ 4,500 Persons (Photos) / Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. / Cost Of Poultry Feeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.