Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,671 members, 7,948,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

How Civil Defence Officials Brutalised Trader, Shaved His Hair, Beard. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Civil Defence Officials Brutalised Trader, Shaved His Hair, Beard. (510 Views)

Massive Corruption In Nigeria Prison,civil Defence,fire Service Board / Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning / 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Civil Defence Officials Brutalised Trader, Shaved His Hair, Beard. by uneeking(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2016
Officials of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps on September 18 brutalised a shop owner, shave his hair and stuffed it into his mouth, the victim and a rights group have said.

The trader, Abdullahi Ibrahim, told PREMIUM TIMES that he was brutalised based on his stance on a mobile phone charger purchased by a civil defence official in Gombe.

Mr. Ibrahim said he refused to replace the accessory, valued at N1,500, after selling it to Bala Yayari, an Assistant Superintendent of the Corps, who later claimed it was defective.

Mr. Ibrahim, 25, runs a phone accessories shop at Arawa Market in Gombe town. He said he refused to accede to the officer’s request for replacement because his shop assistant, who sold the Infinix phone charger, tested and certified the accessory as okay before the officer left with it.

“Later, the officer returned with the same charger and asked my assistant to replace it. But my assistant insisted that the charger was functional when the officer bought it,” he said.

“Then the officer asked for the owner of the shop. They called me on the phone and he asked me to come to the shop immediately or else he would close down the shop.”

The trader added that before he “arrived at the shop, the officer had phoned two men of the NSCDC who came in mufti.

More @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/how-civil-defence-officials-brutalised-trader-shaved-his-hair-beard/

Re: How Civil Defence Officials Brutalised Trader, Shaved His Hair, Beard. by ClitRaider: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Orisirisi.
Re: How Civil Defence Officials Brutalised Trader, Shaved His Hair, Beard. by maxti: 7:14am On Sep 26, 2016
They now have guns!
Re: How Civil Defence Officials Brutalised Trader, Shaved His Hair, Beard. by Adeoba10(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Idontgetit...... Where pubic hair or wat, bcus d one am seeing thick pass head own... Even dou na photoshop
. See their posture sef.... Not uniformed... If you see d calibers of ppl in NSCDC, den you will conclude dat aving someone like MY OGA AT THE TOP is not a bad idea....

(1) (Reply)

WOW!!! Female Corp Member Gets Shock Marriage Proposal On Her Passing Out Day / John Wick 2 Coming Out Feb, 10 2017 - Watch Trailer / Onitsha People Should Know That Shoprite Is Nt A Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.