Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,110 members, 7,890,690 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Shipping Agents From London To Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Agents From London To Lagos (30054 Views)

Money Transfer Agents From Nigeria To UK / Shipping Agents From London To Lagos / Shipping Agents From Us To Lagos/abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by fataiht(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2012
Dis Guy, all agents should make it clear up front how much they're gonna charge so they dont lose customers. On the website I posted you can submit your quote and you'll get a reply the same day with total costs. The company is quite well known all over Nigeria
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by Volunteer: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2012
Thanks all!
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by kimadeyemi: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2012
Please what shipping company or agent is very good to use to ship from london to lagos. Or how can I contact femade shipping company. Please this is very urgent,I'll really appreciate ur responses. Thanks. Stay blessed.
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by r231(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2012
Midas Shipping can pick up and freight your items from any location in the UK, US & Canada and deliver it to Airport or your door step at any location in the world.

If you and your company, have been looking for a reliable freight forwarder in the US or London to forward your shipment to you, you don’t have to look any further. Midas has over 12 years experience in the shipping business with full flagged offices in United Kingdom, USA, Nigeria and Ghana.

It will be a pleasure to add you to our list of satisfied customers. Feel free to contact me

Services provided
• Shipping Services For Large corporations, small business as well as individuals.
• Pick up, crating and professional parking.
• Preparation of shipping documents including, bookings, certificate of origins, preparation of ocean bills of lading, airway bills
• Door to door service on air freight to South America, Europe and various west African Countries, including Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Kenya and Cameroon just to mention a few.
• 40ft and 20ft container shipment as well as Roll on Roll off (RO/RO) services.
• Procurement services
• Commercial invoices.
• Shipper export declaration.

Our goal is to conduct business with the greatest commitment and professional ethical standards. The next time you are in need of any shipping service whether big or small, why don’t you call Midas Shipping first? Make us your next shipping company, so that we can prove to you our competence.
We sincerely look forward to doing business with your company.

Kind regards,

UK (0208) 469. 2232 07846884965
USA (301) 317-0512

Nigeria Office: Ph:0702.804.3877, 01.7409939, 08101148582
017406516 , 017389082

Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by stpat1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hello guys, I will like to know if these shipping agents from UK handle Liquids? I intend to order some biological liquid sewage cleaners. I want to know if there are any restrictions on these. Any shipped liquids before?
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by r231(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
stpat1: Hello guys, I will like to know if these shipping agents from UK handle Liquids? I intend to order some biological liquid sewage cleaners. I want to know if there are any restrictions on these. Any shipped liquids before?

send me an email: londonsales@midasshipping.com
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by davies007: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2013
Hello please what's the best freight company from UK to Nigeria as most of them are either fraudsters or lie about their delivery time. I need. A company that will deliver to Nigeria within 5 to 7 days (ie leave UK friday and get delivered in Nigeria latest the next friday)
Please do not respond to this post if you cannot deliver as I will not hesitate to post negative comments about your company should I engage you and you don't deliver.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by r231(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
davies007: Hello please what's the best freight company from UK to Nigeria as most of them are either fraudsters or lie about their delivery time. I need. A company that will deliver to Nigeria within 5 to 7 days (ie leave UK friday and get delivered in Nigeria latest the next friday)
Please do not respond to this post if you cannot deliver as I will not hesitate to post negative comments about your company should I engage you and you don't deliver.

Thanks in anticipation.

plus you can read comments about my company here - https://www.nairaland.com/1038776/midas-express-shipping-freight-services
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by davies007: 1:05am On Jun 21, 2013
fataiht: Check out Wadoye Express Limited. They have main offices in Lagos and London UK (and they operate worldwide). They're probably the most suited for anything going between London and Lagos. Check out the website www.wadoye.co.uk

have anyone tried wadoye express shipping services? i am about to try them and would need feedback before i use them. i have been burnt so many times by Nigerian shipping companies in London. so dishonest and never deliver on time!!!!!

please i need reviews for wadoye. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by davies007: 1:16am On Jun 21, 2013
r231:

plus you can read comments about my company here - https://www.nairaland.com/1038776/midas-express-shipping-freight-services

OK i will send you an email. i take it you read my post and can deliver within 5 to 7 days from UK to Nigeria. Please i am laying alot of emphasis on delivery time as i run a business that requires prompt delivery of packages.
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by r231(m): 1:18am On Jun 21, 2013
davies007:

OK i will send you an email. i take it you read my post and can deliver within 5 to 7 days from UK to Nigeria. Please i am laying alot of emphasis on delivery time as i run a business that requires prompt delivery of packages.

Yes sir
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by davies007: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
r231:

Yes sir

ok ps i would rather call than email. seems you don't have an existing London office as i just checked the contact us on your website and its only your USA contacts i see. please send me your number and UK office address.

Kind Regards.
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by r231(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
davies007:

ok ps i would rather call than email. seems you don't have an existing London office as i just checked the contact us on your website and its only your USA contacts i see. please send me your number and UK office address.

Kind Regards.

of cus i do......

24hrs a day

Our goal is to conduct business with the greatest commitment and professional ethical standards. The next time you are in need of any shipping service whether big or small, why don’t you call Midas Shipping first? Make us your next shipping company, so that we can prove to you our competence.
We sincerely look forward to doing business with your company.

Kind regards,

UK (0208) 469. 2232 07846884965
USA (301) 317-0512

Nigeria Office: Ph:0702.804.3877, 01.7409939, 08101148582
017406516 , 017389082

Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by dthwatches: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Please stay away from Wadoye Express Ltd if you don’t have money to waste. I used them to ship goods from Germany and Italy to Nigeria for about six times. But on the last shipment, four watches (Cost = 368.12 Euro) were stolen from one of the packages, most likely during custom inspection and they refused to accept responsibility. The boxes were cut open before delivery. They noticed it in their Nigerian office and used nylon to wrap the packages before delivery, without bringing it to our notice. We got the packages and discovered that four watches were missing and I alerted them immediately. Through exchange of emails on the issue, I learnt that they didn’t have insurance cover because “customers were not willing to pay for insurance”. Their customer service was so poor that I could not even get an apology, let alone get compensated for the lost items. If you want to confirm this I can send you the email trail. I promised them that I was going to save others from losing money the way I did by reviewing their service online. Use them at your risk.

1 Like

Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by dthwatches: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
fataiht:
Check out Wadoye Express Limited. They have main offices in Lagos and London UK (and they operate worldwide). They're probably the most suited for anything going between London and Lagos. Check out the website www.wadoye.co.uk

Please stay away from Wadoye Express Ltd if you don’t have money to waste. I used them to ship goods from Germany and Italy to Nigeria for about six times. But on the last shipment, four watches (Cost = 368.12 Euro) were stolen from one of the packages, most likely during custom inspection and they refused to accept responsibility. The boxes were cut open before delivery. They noticed it in their Nigerian office and used nylon to wrap the packages before delivery, without bringing it to our notice. We got the packages and discovered that four watches were missing and I alerted them immediately. Through exchange of emails on the issue, I learnt that they didn’t have insurance cover because “customers were not willing to pay for insurance”. Their customer service was so poor that I could not even get an apology, let alone get compensated for the lost items. If you want to confirm this I can send you the email trail. I promised them that I was going to save others from losing money the way I did by reviewing their service online. Use them at your risk.
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by horlogistics: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
We are always there for your convenience. Trust us to run your international errands for you with no hassle. #WeGotcha .

We provide international airfreight service at very affordable rates.

See rates below
For US��to Lagos .
*We charge $4 per lb (minimum package of 2lb) + NGN5,000 handling fee.
We ship out of the US every Friday.
Packages arrive at our Lagos office for pickup or delivery within
4-7 working days. . .
. .
*For UK�� to Lagos .
We charge £4 per kg (minimum package of 2kg) + NGN5,000 handling fee.
We ship out of the UK every Friday.
Packages arrive at our Lagos office for pickup or delivery within 3-7 working days.

For Lagos �� to UK��
We charge NGN3,000 per kg (minimum package of 3kg)
NO CUSTOMS FEE. NO HANDLING FEE.
We ship out of Lagos every Friday.
Packages arrive at our UK office for pickup within 5-10 working days.

NOTE: The timelines are for the items arriving at our offices. Additional days would be required for home delivery.

For more information,

Call: 0802 181 0037 or send us a DM

Or

Log on to our website

www.horlogistics.com.ng

Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by Thazard(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
naijacutee:
Focus Express are very very good, and they charge £3.50 per kilo plus £20 handling charge. They will deliver to your door in Lagos and they don't ask for any bribes/egunje etc at the Lagos end of things. They only take about 5 days (probably less) to deliver your stuff. I think you can find them on focusexpress.co.uk / 020 7739 3310

They do get very very busy at times, so it might get a bit difficult to reach them, but don't give up - It's worth it!!!

Hello please do you know any 3pl company that ships from uk to Nigeria at a cheap price.

The sellef gave me till the end of today before she cancel my order.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Crosses 400/$ Mark At Parallel Market After FX Ban On 9 Banks / Debtor Strips Unclad To Avoid Paying Up After Running Into The Lady He Was Owing / Ibadan Firm Exported Nine Billion Dollars Industrial Starch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.