Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,613 members, 7,972,262 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:40 AM

Diversification Of The Makeup Business - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Diversification Of The Makeup Business (475 Views)

For Those Interested In The Makeup Business, Come In Here. / Meet 19 Year Old Makeup Artist, CU Student Changing The Makeup Game / Teenage Makeup Artist From Covenant University Set To Transform The Makeup World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diversification Of The Makeup Business by thiophy(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Diversification, I believe, is not a new word to us Nigerians especially in this present government. This post is just to open our minds as makeup or beauty artists, be it intending, upcoming or established ones.
MakeUp artistry is a wide profession, but most times we tend to only concentrate on the bridal aspect. Then, I ask myself "What happens to other parts of this profession?" For example, the consultancy part, the kits sales, the product sales, the link up(or intermediary) parts. At times, you don't need to have so great a knowledge of makeup application before you get so good at some of the listed sectors of this artistry.
For instance, a well grounded science student can venture into the consultancy part because what is largely needed there is the general knowledge of skin, but in this case, it will be in relation to makeup products and procedures.
A trained marketer can venture into the sales of makeup products. Sometimes, you don't need so much a capital to start off, just get something nice for a friend and tell them to show some other friends-- hyping can lead a referral to you.
The Link-up part can be ventured into by anybody. Just be a part of the right click of people who love to makeup for parties. Tell them you can link them up with some makeup artists. A yes from them means something to you. It might even be a large event where the services of makeup artists are needed. However, ensure that the makeup artists you call are time conscious and are ready to work. But be reasonable with them in terms of pay and don't be greedy.
Let me just stop here. Your contributions as regards some other aspects I might not have mentioned will be highly appreciated. Thanks for reading and sharing.
Feyi Blend.
Re: Diversification Of The Makeup Business by Babysnow1: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2016
nice post.
Re: Diversification Of The Makeup Business by thiophy(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2016
Thanks, babysnow

(1) (Reply)

Costume Jewelry Wholesale/retail 08121810749 Whatsap / MNAC 100% Virgin Hair / Modeling/beauty/fashion Tips Getting Started-afrikanmodels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.