Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,653 members, 7,882,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 (35938 Views)

Diary Of August! (my Experience In The University) / The University Prestos Season 2 Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by nobledeals(f): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Thanks for the update. Like I said earlier that the female heart is too fragile. How could she on earth be so
explicit. She is too loose for my liking. According to my reasoning, the presto and breden would gang up to use her to make cash with the kidnap
Re: THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 by kingklassique(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
U really want to pluck out my heart with suspense
more mb to ur phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie / Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) / Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.