Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,154 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Great Opportunity For Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Great Opportunity For Corpers (466 Views)

A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed / This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* / Catfish Production Business Manual For Corpers & Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Opportunity For Corpers by enyko(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2016
WHEN YOU SEE ANY OPORTUNITY IN LIFE, DONT HESITATE TO GRAB IT;
DESLOG ENERGY SERVICES LTD has come up with a modality to solve the problem of unemployment especially in the OIL & GAS Industry.

This HSE Management Training and Employment Summit is Designed to Equip you, Develop You and Mobilize You for Employment Opportunities even after your Service Year.

This Program is Genuine and Real; I AM A CO PLANNER of this program; DESLOG ENERGY Is my Company and I am the Training COODINATOR.

To all my Pals, Grab this TIMELY OPPORTUNITY.

(1) (Reply)

B16 Stream1 Posted To DELTA State, Lets Meet Here. / 2017 Batch 'a' Corps Members Online Status Verification Procedures / A Nigeria Phd Student In The U.S Talks About How To Apply To U.S Graduate School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.