Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars (3052 Views)

Work As A Teacher With An Encouraging Pay Of 120k Per Month.. Apply Now / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) / Job Offer As A Teacher In Federal College, Should I Take It Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by Ifevidesty: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
What You need to qualify for this Teaching Job is

1. A PC/Computer
2. Clean Internet Connection
3. $0.99 (You Will Need it to get started).
4. Determination and commitment.

There is an online platform called Skillshare, it is a learning community of teachers and students. For only $12/month, students get unlimited, on-demand, access to thousands of online classes.

HOW YOU MAKE MONEY WITH SKILLSHARE AS A TEACHER
Register as a premium member for just $0.99 Using the link http://skl.sh/2dipJzLhguts sign up and click GO premium to start the registration. Note that this fee is only for promotion and is for a limited time which can go up to the normal $12 per month.

Create a video(class)
1.Download some screen capture software like filmora (wonderland), Camstasia etc...
2.Most people finds it hard to create a video but this is so simple to do as you can go to www.google.com and search for anything base one the above categories and create a class with it using power point.
3. Record your classes and divide it into 3 to 5 lesson.

How You Get Paid
You get paid $10 once you refer any one with your link and get free $100 free teacher bonus.
You get paid $1-$2 for each premium member that joins your class

If you have any problem or issue reply below.
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by kunlegboye(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
I'm interested op but dont understand completely!
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by Ifevidesty: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
I have explained it all, but you can leave your Skype ID here, but first you have to meet all the requirements to get started.
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by Ifevidesty: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
[img][/img]

This is a proof of what I made as a teacher within a month.

Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by mikeayus(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
hmmm...is this for real? Can we chat on whatsapp for better explanation pls? if yes, drop me ur number...thanks
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by kaze4blues(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
I am interested but I have a few other questions.
drop ur email or numb here.

or u can reach me via Popoolakazeem62@gmail.com
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by benzion72(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Correct the heading of the post before I coment
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by emeijeh(m): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
benzion72:

Same here. grin
Teacher please make a complete sentence
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by ezebrightike: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Can you plz add me on watsapp? Am interested....
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by cybug: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by Kaysalas(m): 12:53am On Sep 27, 2016
nice idea! well done
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by Ifevidesty: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
benzion72:

Thanks a lot for reminding me, no one is above mistakes you know, but I guess what you should be asking is how real is this and how do I get started. Am not here to joke, am here because it worked for me and I really want to share it with just few people...
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by Ifevidesty: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
ezebrightike:
Can you plz add me on watsapp? Am interested....08060347826
My number is 08039628108, But it will be cool if you add me up on skype with ifevidesty1
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by Ifevidesty: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
If you are intrested you can drop your Skype ID and I will add you up.
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by Ifevidesty: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
emeijeh:

Same here. grin
Teacher please make a complete sentence
Thanks for your correction, every one makes mistake, and this is not an exception.
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by Shittumania: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
am interested.Pls @OP,how can one contact you for registering procedures and the rest?
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by Ifevidesty: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Shittumania:
am interested.Pls @OP,how can one contact you for registering procedures and the rest?
Drop your Skype ID
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by khugtay: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ceekutayenterprises@gmail.com
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by ecosystm(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
@op am very interested. This is my Skype Id monday.onoja
Can we also use screen o matic for the vid recording apart from the listed vid software?
email:mdonk4321@gmail.com
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by Ifevidesty: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
khugtay:
Ceekutayenterprises@gmail.com
Please drop your Skype ID
Re: Work As A Teacher And Earn In Dollars by Ifevidesty: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
ecosystm:
@op am very interested. This is my Skype Id monday.onoja
Can we also use screen o matic for the vid recording apart from the listed vid software?
email:mdonk4321@gmail.com
I sent you a request on Skype

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Is Still Ongoing In Our Company. / Vacancy: Front Desk Tellers- Nationwide / Re: Nlng Call.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.