Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,725 members, 7,879,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today (48286 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) / Fayose And Aregebsola All Smiles At Governors’ Forum Meeting / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by IgboGoat: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
I wonder why the MODs have not banned this person.
Nepotism is in the Nairaland. I have been banned for comments that are not as inciting as this.
Yorubamafia:
I hope he is sentenced to life in prison with hard labor or sent to the hang man's noose for termination to the under world. We warned against his antics then but his gullible supporters believed him and entrusted their lives savings with him just because of a fraudulent biafra. I lost my friend ifeanyi who was brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu on biafra radio to join the fruitless protest for biafra. Rip ifeanyi, may God punish Nnamdi Kanu for the lives lost as a result of the useless biafra protests

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by funnynation(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
JayJohnson:

Not courage my friend, if you ask me, it is stewpidity
no vex oo. Your reason(s) pls
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Justiceleague1: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
I hope he is sentenced to life in prison with hard labor or sent to the hang man's noose for termination to the under world. We warned against his antics then but his gullible supporters believed him and entrusted their lives savings with him just because of a fraudulent biafra. I lost my friend ifeanyi who was brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu on biafra radio to join the fruitless protest for biafra. Rip ifeanyi, may God punish Nnamdi Kanu for the lives lost as a result of the useless biafra protests

ppl sacrifice themselves for just causes,what do cowards like u do? Ifeanyi is your friend now because you are looking for an avenue to insult ipob and biafra but even to us pro ipob,you are a disgrace and very irritating.. Stop hiding under shadows to spew ur hate,go get a life...zoogerian afonja.

We are Benin and we are behind u,Kanu.
Haters die.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by desmond2pk: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:

Brown roof

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by ak47mann(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
cool cool

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Alexander001(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Who said I don't nid enemies? In whose presence will d lord prepare my Table so, the security officer is now his friend.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by charlesucheh(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
THE GUY DEY FLEX !!!! BIG TIME>>> HE'S LUCKY IT'S NOT B DIVISION AT MAKURDI, THAT IS WHITE WOULD HAVE TURNED BLACK AND MAY BE MOSQUI BOIZ WOULD HAVE DRAWN TATTOOS ON THAT HIS IRON HEAD........
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by OscarChris(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by OscarChris(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by realmindz: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
crocodile smiles
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by klassicview: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu is a rare specie. Buhari and his fellow Foolanis awusa are illiterates ;DNnamdi Kanu is a rare specie. Buhari and his fellow Foolanis awusa are illiterates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Rehabilitation: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
Hahhaahhahaa see madness o! Must u be copying and pasting this in every thread. What's wrong with you, man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Thisis2raw(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
why are you afraid of the Igbos leaving you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by funshwo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
UchaNwababa:
The Tribal Kid of the Wasted ooh no (West) Region Spotted.

Think you're saved, Mr. follow - follow tribe; you are an Idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
Sorry to bother you but I am very sure you need this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Kdon2: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:

Sore looser spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by melodyogonna(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Israeljones:
90% people on this thread has no idea wah actually transpired there...
It is quite obvious the warden was having none of Kanu antics..
The warden seems to be doing its job but Nnamdi making that scene for the camera just to make himself look courageous...
I have said it times without number,,,this man is only playing this braynwashed ippooddss..

I am neutral in all this,,,this man has intentionally caused the death of so many Nigerians due to his stupeed act of hate speech.....
He will never see freedom again...am so sure of it....

As many as Ipood fanatiks that wud be reading this, i know this my post will not meet ur brayne cells well..but if yu appear in my mention i will ignore ur assss...

Insentitive bunch...
how is it supposed to be ur business wether we die or not.
guy go siddon abeg!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Generalyemi(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:

eat your ewedu n amala..and mind your bizness...your hatred shows how lame n lazy u are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by BlackOnassis(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Freedom2016:
Yorubba will not like this!

Why won't they like it? Nnamdi Kanu has been reeducated and that is what we want. Don't you like the new smiling Kanu better than the Biafra Radio hate monger who wanted to kill everything that isn't Igbo? tongue tongue You people have to find another hate preacher, Kanu has seen the light tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by kaltonga: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
obiremy:
What was he thinking?Pictured above is Nnamdi Kanu having a 'lovely' moment with security agents in Abuja today.

One word for the photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/caption-these-photos-of-nnamdi-kanu.html
This guys confidence kills me..i believe that smile alone can send some folks to the nearest clinic for some h.b.p checkup....ride on great nnamdi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by kaltonga: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
na wa o see hate..you dont like igbo, you dont want them in your soo called region,you jelouse there progress and still hate to see them leave.
Tell me Who do you think God will purnish,KANU or your confused self.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by johnsonedidiong(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
It is well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
funnynation:

no vex oo. Your reason(s) pls

My brother, fight is not done with the gun or hands, it is done with the head, he is using the former and not the latter

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
cosmatika:
U just cant help but love NK. But children of hate frm d brown roof reoublic will still spill rubbish about him

and those from the red mud republic will be gallivanting up and down for nothing. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Bakynes24: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
The Officer he is even talking to is a Yoruba Man. Check the name tag on his uniform it says "Bambo".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos / Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.