Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,846 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Wife Beats Me Everyday, Sometimes I Go Into Coma – Man Cries Out For Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Beats Me Everyday, Sometimes I Go Into Coma – Man Cries Out For Help (570 Views)

I Fvck Twice A Day, Everyday.sometimes I Get Dizzy. Is It Healthy? / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / The Real Reason Almost All NL. Ladies PM Me Everyday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Beats Me Everyday, Sometimes I Go Into Coma – Man Cries Out For Help by juwebnet: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
this is serious!

A 65-year-old man has dragged his wife to court to seek a dissolution of their marriage over battery.

The man who doesn’t want his name on print told an Asaba High Court that he re-married after the death of his first wife, so he could one again have a companion and also someone to help him take care if his four children, but the only thing he has gotten so far from being married to his second wife is beatings and harlotry. She vowed that she must... follow the link to continue http://www.1worldforum.com/world-news/my-wife-beats-me-at-everyday-sometimes-i-go-into-coma-man-cries-out-for-help/msg524/?topicseen#new
Re: My Wife Beats Me Everyday, Sometimes I Go Into Coma – Man Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
angry

Oh goodness me... Why she must beat her hubby na?
Re: My Wife Beats Me Everyday, Sometimes I Go Into Coma – Man Cries Out For Help by DLondonboiy: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is domestic violence..lol

But some women are strong o. ...was it jssI i collect beating from one girl like that....worst day of my life!
Cry no let me cry...All my guys just dey pity me....
Re: My Wife Beats Me Everyday, Sometimes I Go Into Coma – Man Cries Out For Help by greatnaija01: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry

Oh goodness me... Why she must beat her hubby na?

well when he has not beaten her in bed... she has to use d energy how she sees fit o.
Re: My Wife Beats Me Everyday, Sometimes I Go Into Coma – Man Cries Out For Help by Kakamorufu(m): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
y u go marry fighter
Re: My Wife Beats Me Everyday, Sometimes I Go Into Coma – Man Cries Out For Help by tutaboi(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Are u sure the YOU paid her bride price?
Re: My Wife Beats Me Everyday, Sometimes I Go Into Coma – Man Cries Out For Help by juwebnet: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
as I am talking to you now, it is a real case.
tutaboi:
Are u sure the YOU paid her bride price?
Re: My Wife Beats Me Everyday, Sometimes I Go Into Coma – Man Cries Out For Help by thesicilian: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
People usually make fun of rape, assault and domestic violence when the woman is the perpetrator. But if it were to be against the woman now, you'll see everyone carrying placards on the streets demonstrating!

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Boyfriend Cheats On You / I Am New To Nairaland. / 5 Steps To Take Before Starting A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.