Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,851 members, 7,952,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Solar Street Alerting Light - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Solar Street Alerting Light (658 Views)

Solar Panel, Solar Street Light , Solar Refrigrator, Led Lamp, Charge Controller / Call 08038131300 For Solar Street Light And Residence Solar System In Nigeria / Got A Solar Street Light Contract ? I Can Help , OR CAREER IN SOLAR STREET LIGHT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solar Street Alerting Light by jcjust: 7:54am On Oct 14, 2009
grin Hi, everybody! Do you hear Solar street alerting light? Do you have curiosity in it? Come on!
      As the solar street light become common on our road. The thief also take focused on soalr lights' battery. And many customers complained
that their solar lights have been stealed the battery. And that make a lot loss to them. So our company develop a new product. That is solar street
alerting light which we put a alerter on the back of solar panel. And the wire of alerter connect to battery's wire. So if the thief cut the battery wire,
and the alerter will make a alerting noise. This alerting noise can last 2 minutes. It can draw away the thieves. Is is useful to you?  You can take a
look at below link: http://jinuo.en.alibaba.com/product/260639904-209475282/solar_street_alerting_light.html , if you have interest
in this new product, you can contact with me. Hopes your reply. Have a nice day!
My MSN ID: jc.just@hotmail.com
Email: kevin@jn-solar.com
Skype ID: jcjust1

Re: Solar Street Alerting Light by Fhemmmy: 3:19am On Oct 15, 2009
Give a price idea.
Re: Solar Street Alerting Light by jcjust: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2009
grin
Fhemmmy:

Give a price idea.
If you can, you can send a email to my mailbox, then i can give you more info. Thank you~

(1) (Reply)

Make Between #75,000 & #400,000 Every Month Doing Simple Local & Online Business / How To Build A Generator That Runs Without Fuel / What Are The Requirements To Start Up Zestrobot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.