Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,318 members, 7,932,216 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos (58764 Views)

Paul Okoye Rudeboy Drinking Garri (Photo) / Tboss Replies Follower Who Thinks She Shouldn't Eat Garri With Her Bare Hands / Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Justiceleague1: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
And zombies and afonja abobakus will mastubatingly shout psy baba! grin
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by electrokcoi(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
lipsrsealed embarassed cheesy grin

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by ikemesit4477: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
Nigerians are strong. We can always survive.

We all know Kcee the Lipopo Master. He is proud of drinking garri with fish. He is even planing to join Harrysong's mother in fish farming.

Here are his exact words:

"As a Nigerian man , we will always adapt to any given circumstances in order survive. I believe in Nigeria and will always be a proud Nigerian. Like them talk #changebeginswithme with my Garri and Fish cc @iambangalee @iamharrysong #thankGodForNextLevel #tinanamovement #tinana #AhSkiibii #HappyMan"

Although, this time, he is drinking it with swag.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BK0qQ4WAU9H/
indirectly he is mocking the poor!
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Ahmadgani(m): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
mockery, hypocrite!
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Kolsity(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Buhari no dey try oh [b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Ghost447(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cold garri is good particularly after smoking weed, this guy's forehead is something else.
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Juliaann(f): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nzeokafor:

But all i see is u mentioning him here....
Wetin concern dis thread concern BABANGBALI?
Pls no disturb us againg o...
Rubbish
kkkk

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by currency10(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
And so fucking what!! Nonsense
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by mzax(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Change begins with me I also agreed

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by donatus101(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
you are making a mockery of the people who don't really have. be careful before you drink that garri and fish in truth and in spirit. as in confirm poverty.
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by fikfaknuel(f): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
PoeticJazco:
You are mad, your garri is mad even the fish is mad.

How can you be soaking garri under A.C with a ceramic plate worth like 1bag of garri and saying change begins with me.

if you want change to begin with you, park out of your five star mansion and come and stay with me in Ajegunle and you will know the change they are talking about.

When u no see food chop for a whole day no body go tell u before you go start to dey call E-money for help

Lolzzz...He really should come to Ajegunle, brother.

Check my signature. That is for you.
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Lescott7(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Garri that we take every day here,is what you are announcing. BABA PICK MY CALLU OH
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Joel3(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Juliaann:
BABANGBALI please I use God beg you stop mentioning Me almost all your post has my moniker on it,I tried to ignore but it's seriously becoming annoying.

Each mention I got everyday 90% of it is from you.

Please stop it
if he keep mentioning your moniker that means likes you. why not give him a listening ear.
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
In Eldee's voice 'Na WASH!!'
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by JoshWealthy: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
does he look as someone that is suffering, they shld stop dat lie.
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by kingOG: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Flexherbal:

We all know Kcee the Lipopo Master. He is proud of drinking garri with fish. He is even planing to join Harrysong's mother in fish farming.

"As a Nigerian man , we will always adapt to any given circumstances in order survive. I believe in Nigeria and will always be a proud Nigerian. Like them talk #changebeginswithme with my Garri and Fish cc @iambangalee @iamharrysong #thankGodForNextLevel #tinanamovement #tinana #AhSkiibii #HappyMan"

who else noticed the bangalee cc? He's just advertising for dbanjs koko garri. If change begins with him y he no go back to village when his career enter water and everybody was advising him to go backbto his village
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmm, who is gonna tell this guy to consider changing hairstyle to Kodo. I'm front hairline don finish

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by holysaint1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
PoeticJazco:

How can you be soaking garri under A.C with a ceramic plate worth like 1bag of garri and saying change begins with me.

if you want change to begin with you, park out of your five star mansion and come and stay with me in Ajegunle and you will know the change they are talking about.

When u no see food chop for a whole day no body go tell u before you go start to dey call E-money for help

Seriously.. This kcee dey go against almost all the whole rule of garri soaking..... In fact u sure say na garri him dey soak self abi na golden Morn.... ? angry
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by valen124(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Flexherbal:

my believe is that, that gari z nt ordinary bcus it contain milk,sugar,groundnut nd so on why people lyk us use only salt
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Dantee005(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
PoeticJazco:

Chill the dude is just catching fun... Anyhw sha bad belle is allowed... *No feelings o*..
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Should these be called recession food?

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Mikeparlo12(m): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
gaari ijebu is best taken with your hand
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Garshyzee(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
is dat how to drink garri? make dis boy go sleep...
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by therealchase(m): 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Explorers:
Na freestyle na.....

Recession no touch dis guys, that garri he's taking is about #500 per bowl(10cups). Because its the sour and dried type...

The guy should have added rodo and salt to that plate.
Chsi u and gsrri na five and six
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by metallisc(m): 12:36am On Sep 27, 2016
PoeticJazco:

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by PoeticJazco(m): 12:37am On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=49701455][/quote] O ye pastor... the chill is lost in the wilderness
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by TolaniLuv: 1:03am On Sep 27, 2016
PoeticJazco:

Let him just enjoy his damn garri! Didn't you know that Not everybody will be Richsmiley manage ur condition and stop hatin
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by CaraJewel(f): 1:49am On Sep 27, 2016
PoeticJazco:

He was a poor ajegunle boy before..goan do ur own
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by beautygboel(f): 3:26am On Sep 27, 2016
I hope the fork on the table is also for drinking the garri as wellwink

Flexherbal:

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by ChiefCommander(m): 3:30am On Sep 27, 2016
Are you not aware, that the garri water reacts with the ink of your tattoo? Zebra look loading....
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by alizma: 3:50am On Sep 27, 2016
na so Ben Bruce take started with economy class in plane, Aba made shirt and shoes and we thought he was just being humble and sincerely advocating use of made in products until the last debt saga. even since his tru position was let out, has he been talking about made in Nigeria products, the common sense slogan etc. Kcee, I de look you with my left eye o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday / Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.