Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks (3589 Views)

Three Banks In Danger ~cbn / Three Banks Was Robbery At The Same Time / Nigeria Plans To Inject $4.5 Billion Into Three Banks To Restore Stability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by Marymos: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2009
@Dereformer,i agree with you.Nobody should put his money in any of those banks.
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by kafanchan: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
Finecat:

And innocent kids are dieing everyday in our hospitals accross the country over something as cheap as N500. Ibru and others may your decendants rut in the worst of prison cell.

See ur mentality, misfiring like arsenal fc , is it Ibru s fault that children are dying across the country? I dont know why these Idiots called EFCC are trying to divert our attentions from stealers of trillions of naira to stealers of billions. And we sef dey fall mugun. I have a dream that one day Nigerians will wake up to realise that EFCC and co are not after our interest. I am not pro -corrupt MDs, only that I am not convinient with SLS reform just because of the kind of people he uses to achieve his aim -  Aodoanka and Waziri. ? Ko si omo 're ninu ibon.  

SLS appointed a former MD of a failed bank as an ED of one of the 'troubled banks'. This is totally against the law and standard he claims to uphold.
The man refuses, among popular demand from Nigerians to publish the list of debtors of the banks that passed the test. Is that one transparency and fairness he preaches?

Nlanders, SLS has a hidden agenda, and those good for nothing EFCC  are trying to win our heart by exposing people that stole just less that 0.001% of the total stolen money.

Unity bank has been operating with capital base less than the 25BN prescribed by law, is that one not enuf to sack the MD?

SLS said it categorically he didnt want one man bank, yet ovia of zenith and elumelu of uba were not fired. Kai, we don suffer for this country

No be im fault sha , na d sickler president wey nominate am i go blame.

Point of correction, Soludo saw all these things but refused to expose anybody because he knew ALL the banks were guilty and he knew the implication the exposure would have on the economy. He knew all those borrowed money would come back when oil market rebounds. He is futuristic unlike Sanusi that is short sighted. Shey una dey see  wetin dey happen for the economy now as a result of that SLS that should rather be in National mosque leading prayers as an Imam? Atleast that is what he read in school.
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by haboosa(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2009
@ fine cat
that was too harsh ,i think if i were to be in your shoe i will only say they should rut in hell fire because they are useless sort of with the main mission of causing this great nation economic instability God go punish them
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by kafanchan: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2009
Marymos:

@Dereformer,i agree with you.Nobody should put his money in any of those banks.

una beta siddon for those banks wey una dey whether rotten or no rotten, because one day another cbn gov go come open the rot in those so called healthy banks and then , u might be too old to absorb the shock.
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by Utaroz(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2009
Dereformer:

Nigerians, this has become too unbearable, time to act is now. Nobody should put his money in any of these commercial banks. The first person to see any of these culprits on the street should stone him/her to death. The much needed reform/revolution has finally started. I hereby declare Ibru, Akingbola, etc enemies of the state.

So, we should dig a hole in the back garden and bury our savings eh? Transfer from one termite to another! wink

Gaskiya grin
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by kafanchan: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
Dereformer:

Nigerians, this has become too unbearable, time to act is now. Nobody should put his money in any of these commercial banks. The first person to see any of these culprits on the street should stone him/her to death. The much needed reform/revolution has finally started. I hereby declare Ibru, Akingbola, etc enemies of the state.

Declaring people that employed over 20,000 people wanted just because they were accused by their former arc rival. haba dereformer, atleast hear their own side of the story first. Akingbola is in London exchanging plesantries and living large with London Police, EFCC knows he is there and yet they ve not extradited him. What does that tell you?
The 5 sacked mds have told senate to give them chance to hear their own side of the story. What does that tell u.

Dereformer, u fall my hand,I bin think say u wise pass this
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by charlione(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2009
guy e be like say u dey work for oceanic bank
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by fyneguy: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2009
If indeed Sanusi rejected the N3 billion bribe, could it be that Prof Soludo was offered same and he collected it?
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by malele(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2009
sanusi is God sent,later some fools in this forum will tell me that he has hidden agenda
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by alanbolo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
malele:

sanusi is God sent,later some fools in this forum will tell me that he has hidden agenda

kafanchan and others have started saying it already, We always look beyond our nose to find reasons for everything.
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by Tafugo: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2009
May they all rot in hell.I tried to do a lease with Oceanic for 5m to buy machines for my factory with 50% down payment they were dribbling me up and down.Now we know where all the money went.Ole, Barawo Thief.
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by Alveez(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2009
CAN SOMEBODY ASK FROM MR. SOLUDO WHAT IS GOING TO BECOME OF ANAMBRA STATE IF HE BECOMES THE GOVERNOR AS HE ASPIRES TO BE, B'cos since he left d banking sector, THINGS WERE JUST FALLING APART AND THE CENTER IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND COURTESY OF HIS LEGACY, we are closely WATCHING.

I REST MY CASE 4 NOW lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by marvix(m): 1:24am On Oct 15, 2009
Quote from the only person that has not been deceived by SLS and co's "reform". Make we reason am 2geda, anything beta fit comot from Waziri led EFCC? Waziri and Aondoaka that have been accused by London Metropolitan Police for not cooperating with them to nab the master scammer? Aondoaka and Waziri that have been disowned by nigerian bar association or is it SLS himself that is accused of giving 1. 5bn loan without collateral when he was in first bank? I swear with my eye glasses that the whole thing na vendetta. Dem wan tell me say other banks no get bad loans or other banks no dey do money laundery? Let those baggers release the list of bad debtors in first bank, zenith and uba whether there will not be riot in the whole country.

I am not saying those MDs are right but I just want us to know that the prosecutors (SLS and co) are more guilty. I am still hoping for somebody to substantiate the allegation that SLS had over 200bn bad debt when he was in first bank then everybody go come understand wetin dey.

Guy forget vendetta did u not hear the Gov when he said it was like coming into a community ravaged by cholera with limited resources could he afford the same trreatment for all the banks at the same time the problem with most of you who post on this site is that you dont appreciate the enormity of corruption in this country some times u make it seem like we could just wish the problems in this country away.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi you have my full support just like your boss Umaru Musa Yaradua this is what i call tackling corruption wholistically, the problem of this country is no longer the corruption but the brazen,shameless and fearless way it is being carried out, is there anyone who still thinks that the MDs not affected can still continue with business as usual
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by marvix(m): 1:38am On Oct 15, 2009
kafanchan:

Declaring people that employed over 20,000 people wanted just because they were accused by their former arc rival. haba dereformer, atleast hear their own side of the story first. Akingbola is in London exchanging plesantries and living large with London Police, EFCC knows he is there and yet they ve not extradited him. What does that tell you?
The 5 sacked mds have told senate to give them chance to hear their own side of the story. What does that tell u.

Dereformer, u fall my hand,I bin think say u wise pass this

Just one question for u, that they employed over 20,000 people does it give them the right to jeopardise the economy, the future of the hard working staff and their children.
Dont u know that when d chips start coming down assuming the CBN stayed asleep d first people to feel the heat would be the hard working staffs of the banks.
Are u aware that oceanic refused recruiting corpers who they used extensively to work for them because of the financial crisis they put themselves in ditto for intercontinental and fin bank incase u dont know some female corp members even slept around just to deliver and yet were shown the way out dont u think he nemesis just started with this five forget sentiments what do we want to do with the list of debtors from other banks if not just to promote the sales of the media houses that would have the exclusive list or are the monies going to be recovered by printing debtors names
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by darne(m): 1:51am On Oct 15, 2009
,, ----Kafanchan or kaduna,,  I DON`T CARE what De hell! your name is,, You Better tel us the truth,, I think you are related to these thieves,, Maybe Cecilia Ibru is your mom,, Because you have been posting against Sanusi Too much (Bad belle),, Y`all know We pray for Better things,.Good leaders And Good peoples,, Now i think God has just sent us a Great Man.,, I called him great because he did what So ludo didn't do  or Cant do,.Because he is also a Thief,, Some of us don't want to Appreciate this man,, For me Sanusi and Fashola are The same,, Good Leaders! SANUSI ROCK ON !!!

I Pray this bastards Die in Hell Fire !!  angry angry angry
=======================================THIEVES_ THIEVES===============================
  WE DONT WANT THIEVES IN THIS COUNTRY ANYMORE,, AND SOON ENOUGH GOD WOULD SEND US A GOOD MAN OR WOMAN TO TAKE CARE OF SOME SECTORS TOO,, animals  angry angry angry
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by Vavavoom(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2009
kafanchan:

See your mentality, misfiring like arsenal fc , is it Ibru s fault that children are dying across the country? I dont know why these Idiots called EFCC are trying to divert our attentions from stealers of trillions of naira to stealers of billions. And we sef dey fall mugun. I have a dream that one day Nigerians will wake up to realise that EFCC and co are not after our interest. I am not pro -corrupt MDs, only that I am not convinient with SLS reform just because of the kind of people he uses to achieve his aim - Aodoanka and Waziri. ? Ko si omo 're ninu ibon.

SLS appointed a former MD of a failed bank as an ED of one of the 'troubled banks'. This is totally against the law and standard he claims to uphold.
The man refuses, among popular demand from Nigerians to publish the list of debtors of the banks that passed the test. Is that one transparency and fairness he preaches?

Nlanders, SLS has a hidden agenda, and those good for nothing EFCC are trying to win our heart by exposing people that stole just less that 0.001% of the total stolen money.

Unity bank has been operating with capital base less than the 25BN prescribed by law, is that one not enuf to sack the MD?

SLS said it categorically he didnt want one man bank, yet ovia of zenith and elumelu of uba were not fired. Kai, we don suffer for this country

No be im fault sha , na d sickler president wey nominate am i go blame.

Point of correction, Soludo saw all these things but refused to expose anybody because he knew ALL the banks were guilty and he knew the implication the exposure would have on the economy. He knew all those borrowed money would come back when oil market rebounds. He is futuristic unlike Sanusi that is short sighted. Shey una dey see wetin dey happen for the economy now as a result of that SLS that should rather be in National mosque leading prayers as an Imam? Atleast that is what he read in school.

After reading your post I shuddered. The logic that we must first aprehend the perceived ''big time looters'' or allow the ''0.001%'' small fries to walk is at best warped. In the first place mr. Kafanchan, Sanusi is not on trial here neither those percevied big timers within the spotlight of contention so your assertion is dissmissible. I should also say that the qualification of Sanusi is also not in question here, wether he graduated after studying ''Arabicnomics'' or ''Imamnology''is also irrevelant and inadmissible. I hold brief for none and when Sanusi like Soludo goes if the incoming CBN governor unearths scams covered by Lamido then I'll be here to discuss same. I think it will be better for the accused MDs to come to equity if there hands are clean and state their cases to the hearing public. After all na our money make up those banks! And please learn to address people without abusing them cos it tells how mature one is when their mouth is opened in public. Let's deal with what is at hand: a bank capitalised to the tune of 300 billion gives 235 billion loan to one person and you harp on about 20 thousand employees! Efcc, Aondoaka, Sanusi, Soludo, et al are possibly corrupt parastatals or persons but they certainly are not on trial. Their time will come Mr. Kafanchan, and we will bring them before the people's court.
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by mbulela: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2009
marvix:

Just one question for u, that they employed over 20,000 people does it give them the right to jeopardise the economy, the future of the hard working staff and their children.
Dont u know that when d chips start coming down assuming the CBN stayed asleep d first people to feel the heat would be the hard working staffs of the banks.
Are u aware that oceanic refused recruiting corpers who they used extensively to work for them because of the financial crisis they put themselves in ditto for intercontinental and fin bank incase u dont know some female corp members even slept around just to deliver and yet were shown the way out dont u think he nemesis just started with this five forget sentiments what do we want to do with the list of debtors from other banks if not just to promote the sales of the media houses that would have the exclusive list or are the monies going to be recovered by printing debtors names

shei ya, poor girls wink
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by otukpo(f): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2009
kafanchan, am trying hard to understand u.

Are u related to Ibru or Akingbola?
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by blackboy(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2009
It's a pity Union Bank , AfriBank,Intercontinental Bank and Oceanic bank allowed this to happen. We all blame Aso Rock for all our problems but really right from the homes to businesses - simply speaking we Nigerians our attitude to work , our work ethics and value system needs corrections.

It is workers in this banks that have done this , imagine if these people were in Aso Rock what they would have done.

Let's not deny facts. Soludo should not have come out with a blatant lie that Intercontinetal Bank had no problems when the rumours were going on sometime this year.

Sincerely speaking, Nigeria needs serious help, every sector is in disarray. We keep blaming Mr. President, what about our so called Professors Bank chiefs, religious bank chiefs all allowed this mess to happen. Even in Union Bank it was so bad the misuse/embezzlement of the bank's money.

Now Sanusi came out with Bank PHB and Spring Bank ( two bank's that want to merge). Let's be sincere with ourselves, I'm sure his former bank -First Bank is not clean let me not mention other Banks. The truth is that if you look hard enough for a problem you will find it.

What is happening in the banking sector is just a small picture of what is happening in other Nigerian sectors and in Nigerian Institutions as a whole.

We should remember when you are pointing an accusing finger at someone three other fingers are pointing at you. The military usually come to power with the aim of getting rid of corruption and build a better Nigeria but when they get to power they become worse than those they removed.

What Nigeria really needs is the rule of law, justice and , simply DO THE CRIME DO THE TIME!! No one above the law and this country will move forward.

Transparency and accountability will be a way forward.

God save Nigeria.
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by tushbobo(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2009
EVERYONE CONDEMNING THESE PEOPLE WILL DO SAME,EVEN WORSE UNDER THE SAME CIRCUMSTANCES.THE FACT IS OUR PRESENT VALUE SYSTEM IN NIGERIA TOLERATES THIS.IN A COUNTRY WHERE DECENT AND INCORRUPTIBLE PEOPLE ARE HOUNDED LIKE THIEVES WHILE THE CORRUPT ONES ARE GIVEN PRAISE AND ACCOLADES WHAT DO YOU EXPECT.
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by kafanchan: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2009
alanbolo:

kafanchan and others have started saying it already, We always look beyond our nose to find reasons for everything.

I always look beyond my nose to find reason for everything, atleast I am better than people that judge based on the surface and present.

I looked at the so called Sanusi, looked at his past record, looked at his past beef with the culprits of his 'reform'.
I then looked at the calibre of the people in EFCC
I then looked at the fact the he sef is guilty of the offence he accused of others doing
I then remmbered Savannah bank - poor them
I then forsee that they plan selling those banks
I then read that those banks that passed the test also have big bad loans that sanusi  refuse to uncover
I then know that zenith and UBA too should fail the exam
I then know he is biased
I then concluded that I cannot trust him

Nlanders, curse me from now till next century, I ll not change my beleif about Sanusi - Trust him with our economy at your own peril. He has little or nothing positive to offer for our economy. My own is that he should stop painting himself as a saint and other mds as bad. ALL MDS ARE FRAUDULENT. WE DONT NEED SOMEBODY LIKE SANUSI TO CLEANSE US. HE WILL NOT DO IT WELL BECAUSE HE HIMSELF NEEDS CLEANSING.

I look beyond my nose to find answers to puzzles. Please I ll advise you all to think beyond the box.

Dont judge based on what Sanusi is saying. Analysts are asking him for the parameter he used in auditing the banks. He refused to disclosed it. Mennnn, this guy has something up his goddam sleeves
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by kafanchan: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2009
otukpo:

kafanchan, am trying hard to understand u.

Are u related to Ibru or Akingbola?

Mr man, I dont have to be related to them to fight for them if I can. I dont understand why SLS had to remove them illegally If I no talk now, one day they will come and remove me illegally out of beef and there will be nobody to fight for me.
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by TEEZERO(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2009
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by ogunniyi2: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2009
[s]Quote from the only person that has not been deceived by SLS and co's "reform". Make we reason am 2geda, anything beta fit comot from Waziri led EFCC? Waziri and Aondoaka that have been accused by London Metropolitan Police for not cooperating with them to nab the master scammer? Aondoaka and Waziri that have been disowned by nigerian bar association or is it SLS himself that is accused of giving 1. 5bn loan without collateral when he was in first bank? I swear with my eye glasses that the whole thing na vendetta. Dem wan tell me say other banks no get bad loans or other banks no dey do money laundery? Let those baggers release the list of bad debtors in first bank, zenith and uba whether there will not be riot in the whole country.

I am not saying those MDs are right but I just want us to know that the prosecutors (SLS and co) are more guilty. I am still hoping for somebody to substantiate the allegation that SLS had over 200bn bad debt when he was in first bank then everybody go come understand wetin dey.[/s]

beware of sycophants!, dont be carried away by sls claim& allaegation,he himself is a thief! u know nigeria tactics, beating about the bush!
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by baekdoosan(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2009
[size=14pt]SANUSI REFUSED 3 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE!!! shocked shocked WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN NIGERIA WHEN YOU REFUSE BRIBE. YOU GET ASSASSINATED!!! shocked shocked SANUSI WATCH OUT!!!! grin [/size]
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by adamsN: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2009
To think that this people think is like wamting a dog to serve you a meal.
Tupac said greed leads to mystery and I pray they never get out of this mystery cos u can imagine a person owning 4 aircrafts and dat Ibru giving out fresh loans to the tune of N265b and her daughter gets N825m. People want to start pure water factory andd there's no loan.
May God answer our prayers and take actions.
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2009
There are more, He's not just looking hard enough!
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by Quietrager: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2009
That they deserve to rot in prisons is a given - thanks for calling it out! They and the rest of them that are still running free trying to cover their own asses.

It is hard to believe they are the only ones. December joint year end should be revealing - many more counterfeits should surface. Fake cowboys, pimps, 419ers, crooks and their minions that call themselves banker's in this country.

Again it's hard to believe they are the only ones - the ones that have been nabbed. Some seem to have found more favor in the eyes of the Mallam. He should stop womanliness footing and clean out the stables thoroughly - ONCE AND FOR ALL!!! Maybe he is a saddist and wants to see them squirm small before he sticks them?!!! That's actually not a bad idea - ehn?!

I mean if your books are good and you do not have cash problems and you are not lending and are profitable it goes to say that you should not be desperate for more cash - correct?!. So why are the so called "stable ones" still pimping their staff and pressuring them to get money at all cost? Just asking OOOO. (The answer is obvious - they are up Shit's Creek (with no paddle in a sinking canoe filled with holes and nothing to bail the shit out with).

This thing is also a test of our judiciary. The CBN and EFCC and NDIC have the facts - right? Let's see what the courts do in the face of irrefutable facts the mallam has shown the Senate. Personally - I am recommending the Bernard Maddoff sentence - 150 years no parole!! for each of those suckers. And I am a nice guy, after all petty thieves that steal a few dollars are summarily lynched and armed robber are hung and/or face the firing squad. So you can see I am nice for suggesting (albeit strongly) 150 years for those that steal the hard earned money of innocent people under the urbane disguise and cover of a banking license to collect their money i.e. deposit. FING 419ers - In fact if this is not 419 (albeit with a valid banking license), I don't know what is!!! Let's pray our justices and courts have a conscience and DO THE RIGHT THING!!!

But don't let me digress! THAT THEY DESERVE TO ROT IN PRISON (HELL  WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIATE IF THEY COULD BE SENTENCED STRAIGHT TO HELL) - IS A GIVEN. Thanks for calling it out!!!!
Re: N516bn Fresh Scams Uncovered In Three Banks by Quietrager: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2009
@ FINE CAT @ FINE CAT @ FINE CAT @ FINE CAT @ FINE CAT @ FINE CAT @ FINE CAT @ FINE CAT @ FINE CAT @ FINE CAT

That they deserve to rot in prisons is a given - thanks for calling it out! They and the rest of them that are still running free trying to cover their own asses.

It is hard to believe they are the only ones. December joint year end should be revealing - many more counterfeits should surface. Fake cowboys, pimps, 419ers, crooks and their minions that call themselves banker's in this country.

Again it's hard to believe they are the only ones - the ones that have been nabbed. Some seem to have found more favor in the eyes of the Mallam. He should stop womanliness footing and clean out the stables thoroughly - ONCE AND FOR ALL!!! Maybe he is a saddist and wants to see them squirm small before he sticks them?!!! That's actually not a bad idea - ehn?!

I mean if your books are good and you do not have cash problems and you are not lending and are profitable it goes to say that you should not be desperate for more cash - correct?!. So why are the so called "stable ones" still pimping their staff and pressuring them to get money at all cost? Just asking OOOO. (The answer is obvious - they are up Shit's Creek (with no paddle in a sinking canoe filled with holes and nothing to bail the shit out with).

This thing is also a test of our judiciary. The CBN and EFCC and NDIC have the facts - right? Let's see what the courts do in the face of irrefutable facts the mallam has shown the Senate. Personally - I am recommending the Bernard Maddoff sentence - 150 years no parole!! for each of those suckers. And I am a nice guy, after all petty thieves that steal a few dollars are summarily lynched and armed robber are hung and/or face the firing squad. So you can see I am nice for suggesting (albeit strongly) 150 years for those that steal the hard earned money of innocent people under the urbane disguise and cover of a banking license to collect their money i.e. deposit. FING 419ers - In fact if this is not 419 (albeit with a valid banking license), I don't know what is!!! Let's pray our justices and courts have a conscience and DO THE RIGHT THING!!!

But don't let me digress! THAT THEY DESERVE TO ROT IN PRISON (HELL  WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIATE IF THEY COULD BE SENTENCED STRAIGHT TO HELL) - IS A GIVEN. Thanks for calling it out!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

MOD PLEASE CLOSE/DELETE / Importation Business Anyone Interested!!!!! / Harrods, Wal-mart, Mc Donald´s And Others Head For Tinapa City In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.