Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,593 members, 7,978,985 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business (1116 Views)

N50 Stamp Duty: 10 Things You Need To Know / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by swiftangel: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2009
I have a plan to start clothing business by going to Ghanah with my friend, bring in clothing materials at a cheaper price and market them. My friend is already in the business and i would like to join him. all i need to start is N50,000. can anyone help me with a N50,000 loan at 10% interest monthly? im serious.
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by MrCrackles(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2009
swiftangel:

I have a plan to start clothing business by going to Ghanah with my friend, bring in clothing materials at a cheaper price and market them. My friend is already in the business and i would like to join him. all i need to start is N50,000. can anyone help me with a N50,000 loan at 10% interest monthly? im serious.
I laugh in Minna. . .
Lend you 50grand? You must be sniffing cocoa leaves!
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by Shola2009(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2009
lol, MrCrackles easy on em' niggas m8t, cocoa leaves!! shocked thats a gd one! grin
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by swiftangel: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
cant be ur brothers keeper?
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by MrCrackles(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2009
swiftangel:

cant be your brothers keeper?
Brother's keeper?
Do i know you from Adam
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by malele(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2009
mr crackles,u are a fool
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by MrCrackles(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2009
malele:

mr crackles,u are a fool
And what are you?
A bloody bastard or a bleeding buffoon?
Which one. . .
Fuc.k you and your big fat gobby mouth!
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by SMSguru(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2009
Please bring plate so that we will contribute the money and send it to you as an offering.
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2009
On behalf of me and the entire Nairaland family, I donate the sum of =N=1,000,000. Hope that will do for now! Mumu grin
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by ayodele123(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2009
Na wa for Nigerians going by the abusive and insulting replies above

Please approach a micro-finance bank.
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by nwajohn(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2009
@poster,

Do not mind all those people abusing you just because you need money to start a business.

Do not allow them to discourage you OK!

Just believe in yourself.

For you to get a loan of N50,000, you can contact the following

--> A micro-finance bank

--> Your friends and relatives

--> Church Members, etc

Good Luck!
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by swiftangel: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2009
thanks nwajohn, u r a human beign. God bless u.
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by maingate: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
CAN GIVE YOU A LOAN 0F 50,000 WITHOUT EVEN COLLECTING THE 10% INTEREST BUT REALLY NEED TO KNOW YOU MORE. CONTACT ME ON maingate@rocketmail.com
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by Fhemmmy: 12:33am On Oct 17, 2009
Poster.

You need 50K Naira, how much do u have saved to start the biz?
At least show me that you have something and you just needed some additional funds, you can source 100% funding for your business, and if i give you a loan of 50K, how do i know you will pay back, i dont know where you live and neither is there anywhere i can be able to find you.
Also, if i give you a loan, i will be the one to determine the condition and terms of the loan, you cant tell me, i will be getting 10% interest.
Further more, for such a biz, what is your buz plan and how do u know you will be able to survive the competition.
There is a lot u need to think about before u embark on this, and when u are done thinking, we can surely talk.
If you truly have a good idea of what you wanna do, would be nice to assist, and i will be willing to assist in my own little way, i am not promising to give you 50K oh, but we can talk.
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by SMSguru(m): 12:43am On Oct 17, 2009
As far as I'm concerned, the OP is either not serious or lacks all it takes to create credibility on a forum like this.

He has to learn how to respond to forumites despite all odds.
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by Fhemmmy: 1:02am On Oct 17, 2009
SMSguru:

As far as I'm concerned, the OP is either not serious or lacks all it takes to create credibility on a forum like this.

He has to learn how to respond to forumites despite all odds.

That is very true, however, sometimes, we need to look beyond all that and help if we can, or just pretend we never see what we dont wanna see.
I do understand there many of these kinda people that will come here and they are all liars and all that or better still fraudulent guys, but sometimes, we just can never tell, and that is why i am asking the guy to do his analysis well.
And hope he will truly think about the few questions i have asked him.
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by emmarich(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2009
Why are we in Nairaland? I don't think it's right when we use vulgar language on ourselves, hey guys let's be civil, do you have to reply every post? The guy needs help if U can't help, then keep quiet. I actually have some money to invest, and importing clothes from Ghana might be i good option. Contact me on fejioaks@yahoo.com or 08055279945
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by mirakle: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2009
bros i deh feel you, but how lucrative can that be
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2009
mirakle:

bros i deh feel you, but how lucrative can that be

it is probably as lucrative as your 100% profit of a biz
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by thaddeus99: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2009
check this sure site out and start earning huge money every months http://www.diamondrainempowerment.com/affiliates/drain.php?uid=mbathaddeus9
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by Fhemmmy: 2:47am On Oct 18, 2009
thaddeus99:

check this sure site out and start earning huge money every months http://www.diamondrainempowerment.com/affiliates/drain.php?uid=mbathaddeus9

Huge earnings like all you have made so far?
No wonder SONY says, if you blv all u see on the internet, you would have been a Nigerian millionaire.
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by ayodele123(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2009
Try Youth Business Initiative at 29 moloney street,lagos.they are real and give loans N100T - N300T @ 12% interest to serious business minded Nigerians in the age 18-35 category.
But u must provide 2 guarantors and a sound business plan.
i dont remember their phone number but will search for it tonight.
Also, try micro finance banks like landgold mfb or foresight mfbs.
just try several of them,you might be lucky.
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by cooldud62: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2009
what kinda responses are these?
if you have nothing to contribute, refrain from insulting.
I havent seen anything wrong in the poster's post.
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by maclatunji: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2009
It seems to me that some people think they are the only ones who have a right of expression on this forum. Moderator(s) you need to take your job seriously. Some of the language on NL is outright disgraceful and reflects low class,QED.
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by infogenius(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2009
swiftangel:

Hi,
I can help you out with regards to getting a loan.Just send me a mail to infogenius33@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need N50,000 Loan To Start A Business by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ poster,

if your request is genuine, visit the add at moloney and try talk to some of the responders but be very careful beause some of the responders too are people who are out to take advantage of your situation.

pls do not respond to ppl who ask you to fill any form via e-mailĀ 

respond only to people who provide phone contacts and physical address and make sure they are valid lenders either individual or a company before you make any payment since most Banks would ask for down payment of certain percentage of the amount you requested for.

@ other responders,

pls let's be more civil in our approach to posts here, yes there are lots of bad people with fraudulent intentions around but we cannot rule out the possibility of genuine request from serious minded people who really need help.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With N500,000 / What Can We Learn From Aliko Dangote? / Global One Ultimate Power Profits Live So Join Us Now And Start Making Money Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.