Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,573 members, 7,978,904 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:33 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video) (1501 Views)

Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured / Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video) by Vaxt(m): 6:48am On Sep 27, 2016
Cristiano Ronaldo reacted angrily after he was tactically
substituted for the first time in his Real Madrid career in the 2-2 draw with Las Palmas over the weekend.

Ronaldo who recently came back from injury endured a frustrating evening as he failed to score and was
shocked to be taken off in the 72nd minute of the La Liga clash - a decision that backfired after Sergio Araujo
scored a late equaliser to force a 2-2 draw.

The Portuguese was visibly unhappy as he walked off
the pitch and barely acknowledged coach Zinedine
Zidane, prompting his mother Dolores Aveiro to tweet a
picture of her son from Real's bench, with the caption:
'Never lower your head'.

Real Madrid coach Zidane meanwhile has denied he
took off Ronaldo because he was playing badly, saying
he took him of bcause he needed him to rest ahead of
Tuesday's champions league encounter.

'I did not take Cristiano off because he was
playing badly, but because we play another
game on Tuesday and he has to rest.'Zidane
said.

He was playing well, like the others, but I had to
think about Tuesday.We have a game on
Tuesday and I thought it was the time to take
him off, 20 minutes from the end, thinking
about Tuesday,' added Zidane.

I know he always wants to play and always wants
to stay on the field, but I also have to think
about the players and for me it was best to rest
and think about Tuesday,'

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlxoAvMM_ys

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video) by bharkarh(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2016
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video) by shamack: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video) by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2016
shocked

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video) by IkoloTheSage: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2016
Abegeeee.
The players that are being substituted, are they not human being?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video) by DrRasheed: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2016
Hehehe...if the best player in the world can be substituted why not we substitute APGA for PDP since they have no political direction or head grin grin.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video) by Vaxt(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2016
The guy on topic na funny politican
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video) by franugo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
shocked

who con be dt one wey resemble imbe 4 d left?shocked
cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video) by Jessidaisy4(f): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
franugo:

who con be dt one wey resemble imbe 4 d left?shocked cheesy
That's C.ronaldo, before and after plastic surgery grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video) by Jessidaisy4(f): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
franugo:

who con be dt one wey resemble imbe 4 d left?shocked cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video) by franugo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=Jessidaisy4 post=49726915] That's C.ronaldo, before and after plastic surgery grin[/quote0]

really? Tell me sth sister. Ayam all earsshocked
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video) by Vaxt(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2016
Lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video) by francotorti(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Yes ooo! dats d power of money.

(1) (Reply)

Former Middleweight Boxing Champion, Jake Lamotta Dies At 95 / Already Getting Anxiety At / Chelsea Are Beginning To Reap The Trust Placed On Signing Morata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.