Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ruggedman D Greatest - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman D Greatest (2792 Views)

Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by DrLorenz1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
I've always wondered why the comparison btw Ruggedy and Modey. Both of them are quite good in their own way and both can stand their grounds anywhere in the country and the continent in general.

That is what we as Nigerians should be looking at. . .taking the Nigerian music across Africa and beyond. But y'all would rather sit back and diss and piss out at anyone who tries to diss your fav. rapper.

Think about that!
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by Genuflect(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
@Dr. Lorenz So not on point
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by javalove(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2009
modenine fans dont diss. . . talk to the foolish, stupid olodos called rug head fans. . .stupid pple
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by DrLorenz1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
Genuflect:

@Dr. Lorenz So not on point

y don't you genuflect on your posts and you'll realize that wat am saying is what you're doing. If i'd said Ruggedy's wack would you have said i was so not on point? Afterall, javalove didn't think i was not on point and he's a Modey fan

Very soon, y'all will be comparing nigerian rappers to 2pac. . .when that happens, i won't be surprised undecided
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by Genuflect(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2009
@Dr. Lorenz Dude, I never said Ruggedman was wack. I just said I don't respect him lyrically and would not agree that he is the Greatest. I'm not a Modey fan so don't even try attacking me from that point
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by aldon: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2009
genuflect,why will u respect ruggedman lyrically when he is not kickin outspace excessive wierd offpoint metaphors n stayin off topic?rugged does not need the likes of u 2 succeed in the industry because upon all d respect n hype,u all gave mode9 n condemn rugged.it didnt help mode9's critical condition.we(rugged fans) are satisfied wit his lyrics n we got him where he is,2day.BAD NEWS:RUGGEDY BABA IS HOSTING THE NXT MTN PROJECT FAME REALITY SHOW, HA, HA.while mode9 remains broke.shame on u bad belle obessed modo olodo fans.sore losers. gush
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by Genuflect(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2009
@aldon Lmao. You are obviously a very bad reader. Didn't you see the post where I said I respect his hustle. I even found out he just got a new house. (He's my friend on facebook for God's sake). But I would say it to to his face and all his fans, he is not the greatest. It's like saying 50 cent is the greatest because he's richer than Nas and other veterans. Aldon, dey use your brain na. Is it that hard? Lol
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by javalove(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2009
a rented house or a house he built for himself
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by Genuflect(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2009
Javalove, I no know o. But he wrote it on his status update that he moved to Apple Junction Estate or something like that
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by javalove(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2009
Genuflect:

Javalove, I no know o. But he wrote it on his status update that he moved to Apple Junction Estate or something like that

and dat 1 na news see d way pple dey talk like say he buy mansion sef. . . na wa oooo

a rapper buys a second hand car, its news
a rapper poses for 3 months with a jeep his brother sent him from germany, its news

naija don taya me. . .
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by Genuflect(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2009
Who said it's news? You sound kinda disgruntled there. Na im money, free am make im do wetin im want wit am
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by sofadj(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2009
rugged is good
modey is good

i prefer rugged
but he's not d greatest, @ least not yet

there's diff btw greatest and best!
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by Genuflect(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2009
@sofa dj You gat it, bro. There's def a difference btw the best and the greatest
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by javalove(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2009
whether greatest or best, rug head man is not fit to be called any of those words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by dammiecool(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2009
javalove re still alive
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by javalove(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2009
dammiecool:

javalove re still alive

is it only wen m dead that u can be sensible??
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by keldiddy: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2009
@ Aldon,

You need to go wash your face off the cobwebs. I doubt if u can see beyond your nose. If an award got named after rugged by u.i students then u must be the president of the union. Rugged is nothing but a fraud. A hussler tho, but not a lyricist. A lucky dude and an oppurtunist. He got money on his mind but not one of a kind. If he is not afraid let him diss the so called kids(streetballers) that dissesd him.

He is simply avoiding being dwarfed by those kids. Mind you they didn't get my attention, it's just that their message is irresistible and just on point like a needle. U r pro wack and that is why they didn't freak you.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by lato2(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
Host what? MTN Project fame, then this guy is a goal-getter. i cant wait 4 the season to come. And to all player haters i say GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by dammiecool(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2009
goal-getter that is the name for the rugged one cool
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by aldon: 12:49am On Dec 09, 2009
@kel diddy,when u become a rap star sumday,u start takin jabs @ every upcoming dick n harry disses u 2 prove ya skills,okay.d rugged 1 is 2wise nd busy 4 such bad market.fraud or no fraud,dude has achieved nd striked a lasting mark on d industry.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by keldiddy: 4:01am On Dec 12, 2009
@Aldon,

The question is- Are you ruggedman P.R.O or what? You beginning to sound like one. I wont be surprised, if you are

cheers anyway!
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by dipo2much(m): 3:43am On Dec 13, 2009
Ruggedman? angry angry angry
@ Topic starter;

Are you crazy? Or,you just dont know what rap is. I can name 10 naija artist that are all better that rughead.

mode9,neato,freestyl,eldee,skales,m.i,jesse,O.D,blaize,ak48.

Rugged doesnt come close to any of this guys.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by keldiddy: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2009
@Dipo2much,

Pls, go ahead to tell them, mostly people like aldon, dammiecool and co. they sings rugged's praises.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by aldon: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2009
@kel diddy,I aint any1s p.r.o,i only giv respect 2 whom deserves it.datz ruggedman @dipo2much,guess d 10 rappers,u called as better rappers than ruggedman was duely acknowledged by u in your own award concerts,abi.which of these rap artiste hav achieved close 2 what rugged has achieved in d rapbiz in terms of popularity nd awards? None of 'em.this is the point, where your judgements reflects how dumb,u are.gush
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by punchlinee: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2009
there is a clear difference btw ruggedman and ruggedbaba

ruggedman=good hiphop music
ruggedbaba=money chasing musician
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by aldon: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2009
@punchlinee,whateva! man.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by keldiddy: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2009
@ Aldon,

U r such a loser!
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by aldon: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
@keldiddy,iz dat? Thanx 4 d compliment
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by Genuflect(m): 6:05am On Dec 16, 2009
This kel diddy own sef too much
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by keldiddy: 3:18am On Dec 17, 2009
@Genuflect,

I know wot's up with you and you know why am taking swipes at aldon. He wouldn't just learn.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by sulad82i(m): 4:17am On Dec 17, 2009
Rugged is tight. I used to listen to him all the time but i'm tired of hearing diss all the f*****g time.
Re: Ruggedman D Greatest by keldiddy: 4:23am On Dec 17, 2009
@sulad82i,

U know rugged made it to stardom thru dissing. Of course wot goes around comes around. Pls, tell his P.R.O Aldon to shut the eff up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Link To Ebenezer Obey Ori Mi Ma Je Nte Mp3 / Download Mp3: Wale Adenuga – Glorify / Post Malone Feat Morgan Wallen - I Had Some Help Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.